HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
  Home Help Search Login Register  
  Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20
16  Forum / General Discussions / Lordi pisses me off on: July 26, 2007, 08:38:44 pm
Quote

Raiderman667 said:
Quote

SlaytanicCFH said:
Quote

Raiderman667 said:
Quote

SlaytanicCFH said:
Quote

Raiderman667 said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

Raiderman667 said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

SlaytanicCFH said:
Quote

Raiderman667 said: they suck


Says to guy with PTW and Hed Pe in his signature. Lordi is better than that shit, and I think Lordi sucks.


Pretty much anything is better than Hed Pe and Poison The Well.
No I think that Poison the Well and Hed own Lordi.


Then you need to think harder about it.
thought harder and i'm standing still i dont like Lordi, i like Hed and PTW


If you like that shit, than be prepared to have people attack your taste (which you apprently don't have)when you say another band sucks.
Dude im so used to it you have no clue. Lol i've been on this board for a LONG time and i've always got it. i could give a fuck what anyone thinks. I like it and thats all that matters to me


Well thats fine. Just be prepared.
I've been prepared since i started posting in 04 saying i like Slipknot


I don't care when others have opposite opinions from me, because I'm used to, too. Also, I trust in myself enough where I know I can back up my thoughts.
17  Forum / General Discussions / Who here is annoyed by Grindcore? on: July 26, 2007, 08:36:59 pm
Quote

SlaytanicCFH said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

SlaytanicCFH said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

SlaytanicCFH said:
Quote

xZakkxSlaughterx said: Seems like it's a pussy version of Death Metal and to be in a grindcore band you MUST have no talent at all. I just don't understand why it exists.


Than you've never heard NAPALM DEATH!::sinister


Bands like Napalm Death and Carcass who have pioneered grindcore will always be way better. They don't sound anything like the bands popping up now. I find it hard sometimes to consider those older bands grindcore, just because when I listen to some shit grindcore band with no talent, I never think of Napalm or Carcass.


you forgot TERRORIZER!




I said bands "like." I'm not going to sit here and list all of the bands that started grindcore. Terrorizer is one of those, yes.


And the Acacia Strain. LMAO JUST KIDDING!::animatedlaugh


Hah, yeah, you better be kidding. Nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised if some little emo kids actually though that about some of the screamo bands out there.
18  Forum / General Discussions / the chick from In This Moment has sand in her vagina on: July 26, 2007, 08:35:39 pm
That's sexist.
19  Forum / General Discussions / lordi on: July 26, 2007, 08:34:27 pm
Quote

Raiderman667 said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

zombiexmoshpit said:
Quote

LittleMissAura said: I never ever boo bands... you see, whether their music sucks or not, everyone deserves credit. People work hard for their music.

yeah i agree with you.


If you suck at your job, it's time to do something else. It doesn't matter how hard you try. If you suck, you suck and you have to deal with people pointing that out and not having respect for you, for you not realizing it.
I agree with you for once


It's just a fact of life. You shouldn't expect respect for your efforts if you fail. Sometimes people are nice and will have respect for you trying something. Yet, if you just humiliate yourself, how can you respect that?
20  Forum / General Discussions / Who here is annoyed by Grindcore? on: July 26, 2007, 08:32:43 pm
Quote

SlaytanicCFH said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

SlaytanicCFH said:
Quote

xZakkxSlaughterx said: Seems like it's a pussy version of Death Metal and to be in a grindcore band you MUST have no talent at all. I just don't understand why it exists.


Than you've never heard NAPALM DEATH!::sinister


Bands like Napalm Death and Carcass who have pioneered grindcore will always be way better. They don't sound anything like the bands popping up now. I find it hard sometimes to consider those older bands grindcore, just because when I listen to some shit grindcore band with no talent, I never think of Napalm or Carcass.


you forgot TERRORIZER!


I said bands "like." I'm not going to sit here and list all of the bands that started grindcore. Terrorizer is one of those, yes.
21  Forum / General Discussions / lordi on: July 26, 2007, 08:31:28 pm
Quote

zombiexmoshpit said:
Quote

LittleMissAura said: I never ever boo bands... you see, whether their music sucks or not, everyone deserves credit. People work hard for their music.

yeah i agree with you.


If you suck at your job, it's time to do something else. It doesn't matter how hard you try. If you suck, you suck and you have to deal with people pointing that out and not having respect for you, for you not realizing it.
22  Forum / General Discussions / lordi on: July 26, 2007, 08:30:06 pm
Quote

Raiderman667 said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said: Lordi rocks. The music is catchy, but not in that annoying "I can't get this damned song out of my head," way. Their stage show is a unique experience, despite the comparisons to Gwar and KISS.
Too close to Gwar and Kiss


No.
23  Forum / General Discussions / lordi sucks on: July 26, 2007, 08:29:22 pm
Quote

the_Thunder_God said: they're a hell of a lot better than hatebreed and static x


Fuck yeah! Also, tons of people do like Lordi. They aren't like Mondo or The Showdown, who, if you said nobody liked them, it'd be pretty accurate. They are not unorigional. That's like saying every band now that sounds thrash ripped off Metallica or Slayer.
24  Forum / General Discussions / Who here is annoyed by Grindcore? on: July 26, 2007, 08:27:18 pm
Quote

SlaytanicCFH said:
Quote

xZakkxSlaughterx said: Seems like it's a pussy version of Death Metal and to be in a grindcore band you MUST have no talent at all. I just don't understand why it exists.


Than you've never heard NAPALM DEATH!::sinister


Bands like Napalm Death and Carcass who have pioneered grindcore will always be way better. They don't sound anything like the bands popping up now. I find it hard sometimes to consider those older bands grindcore, just because when I listen to some shit grindcore band with no talent, I never think of Napalm or Carcass.
25  Forum / General Discussions / Lordi pisses me off on: July 26, 2007, 08:24:37 pm
Quote

Raiderman667 said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

SlaytanicCFH said:
Quote

Raiderman667 said: they suck


Says to guy with PTW and Hed Pe in his signature. Lordi is better than that shit, and I think Lordi sucks.


Pretty much anything is better than Hed Pe and Poison The Well.
No I think that Poison the Well and Hed own Lordi.


Then you need to think harder about it.
26  Forum / General Discussions / What are you listening to now?! on: July 26, 2007, 08:24:01 pm
Exodus- Raze
27  Forum / General Discussions / Lordi pisses me off on: July 26, 2007, 08:22:57 pm
Quote

SlaytanicCFH said:
Quote

Raiderman667 said: they suck


Says to guy with PTW and Hed Pe in his signature. Lordi is better than that shit, and I think Lordi sucks.


Pretty much anything is better than Hed Pe and Poison The Well.
28  Forum / Versus / Dragonforce vs. Cellador on: July 26, 2007, 08:22:16 pm
Dragonforce
29  Forum / General Discussions / lordi on: July 26, 2007, 08:21:14 pm
Lordi rocks. The music is catchy, but not in that annoying "I can't get this damned song out of my head," way. Their stage show is a unique experience, despite the comparisons to Gwar and KISS.
30  Forum / The Cage / Who Fucking Hates St. Anger!!!! on: July 26, 2007, 08:18:58 pm
Metallica fail at all attempts.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20
Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals