HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Metal is STUPID  (Read 12256 times)
GoldenFire2

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2009, 02:06:34 pm »

Black Metal is stupid.

Black Metal is a genre of metal "music" from Norway. It is characterized by noisy repetitive dissonant 3-chord guitar riffs (distorted and tuned to sound like a cross between a buzzsaw and a vaccuum cleaner), insistant blastbeats (drum beats done by a retard on speed, sounding a little like this: tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH) and "evil" vocals reminiscent of cross between a chicken clucking and a men with diarrhea. No bass is needed, you probably won't be able to hear it anyways with the shitty sound.

To look more evil, Black Metal "musicians" often paint themselves like panda bears and enjoy using evil nicknames like Euronymous, Varg, Fenriz, Havok, Horgh, Necrobutcher, Dead, Maniac, Infernus, King Ov Hell and Steve. This is called being "tr00".

The lyrics are often about Norse gods, Satan, atheism (nevermind the contradiction), the blood of virgins, frost, destruction and fjords. Here is an example of really brilliant poetry by one of the most successful bands in the genre:

Violent torture
Death has arrived
Armageddon
Terror and fright
Bleeding corpses
Rotting decay

Anarchy
Violent torture
Antichrist
Lucifer
Son of satan
Pure Fucking Armageddon
Pure Fucking Armageddon

- Mayhem - Pure Fucking Armageddon

Deep, isn't it?

-From the encyclopedia of stupid, couldn't have been better said.

??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 02:10:11 pm »

Wiz, get to work on this guy.

WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 02:10:48 pm »

You are a genuine moron with the maturity of an 8-year-old

::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 02:11:34 pm »

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said: Wiz, get to work on this guy.

Wiz only bans people everyone else likes...

Mortuus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 02:12:16 pm »

awh the poor little baby is upset because i made fun of your gay ass deathcore shit? and you're trying to get me back with this bullshit? how mature of you sir

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 02:13:47 pm »

WingedOctopus said:
Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said: Wiz, get to work on this guy.

Wiz only bans people everyone else likes...
You mean Jeff.::animatedlaugh

GoldenFire2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 02:14:22 pm »

I don't care what you think about deathcore or metal core, i am simply stating the facts on why black metal is FUCKING STUPID. Go put on some make up and jerk off to your WoW character. What you can't handle someone making fun of your music while you stomp on everyone elses? Who is mature now assholes.

Mortuus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 02:17:41 pm »

i don't care what you say about black metal, i never said it was the greatest and most talented genre in the world asshole. and for the record, i don't play WoW, i have a life.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 02:18:47 pm »

CHug chug chug chug chug, breakdown, chug, chug, chug

GoldenFire2

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2009, 02:20:23 pm »

stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid, stupid solo, stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2009, 02:22:13 pm »

GoldenFire2 said: stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid, stupid solo, stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid
How mature, you have obviously won this argument by using your superior Inteligence mixed with valid point, nice job.

GoldenFire2

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2009, 02:23:49 pm »

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
GoldenFire2 said: stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid, stupid solo, stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid
How mature, you have obviously won this argument by using your superior Inteligence mixed with valid point, nice job.
Black Metal is stupid.

Black Metal is a genre of metal "music" from Norway. It is characterized by noisy repetitive dissonant 3-chord guitar riffs (distorted and tuned to sound like a cross between a buzzsaw and a vaccuum cleaner), insistant blastbeats (drum beats done by a retard on speed, sounding a little like this: tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH) and "evil" vocals reminiscent of cross between a chicken clucking and a men with diarrhea. No bass is needed, you probably won't be able to hear it anyways with the shitty sound.

To look more evil, Black Metal "musicians" often paint themselves like panda bears and enjoy using evil nicknames like Euronymous, Varg, Fenriz, Havok, Horgh, Necrobutcher, Dead, Maniac, Infernus, King Ov Hell and Steve. This is called being "tr00".

The lyrics are often about Norse gods, Satan, atheism (nevermind the contradiction), the blood of virgins, frost, destruction and fjords. Here is an example of really brilliant poetry by one of the most successful bands in the genre:

Violent torture
Death has arrived
Armageddon
Terror and fright
Bleeding corpses
Rotting decay

Anarchy
Violent torture
Antichrist
Lucifer
Son of satan
Pure Fucking Armageddon
Pure Fucking Armageddon

- Mayhem - Pure Fucking Armageddon

Deep, isn't it?

IS this enough facts?

WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2009, 02:24:31 pm »

GoldenFire2 said: I don't care what you think about deathcore or metal core, i am simply stating the facts on why black metal is FUCKING STUPID. Go put on some make up and jerk off to your WoW character. What you can't handle someone making fun of your music while you stomp on everyone elses? Who is mature now assholes.

I don't listen to a lot of Black Metal, but at least I have respect for the genre and its fans. You call us immature and intolerant, but when someone hates on your favorite music you go make a thread for the sole purpose of pissing off others. If your gonna be a prick every time someone disagrees with you, take you and your lousy grammar to another forum.

Mortuus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2009, 02:26:31 pm »

WingedOctopus said:

GoldenFire2 said: I don't care what you think about deathcore or metal core, i am simply stating the facts on why black metal is FUCKING STUPID. Go put on some make up and jerk off to your WoW character. What you can't handle someone making fun of your music while you stomp on everyone elses? Who is mature now assholes.

I don't listen to a lot of Black Metal, but at least I have respect for the genre and its fans. You call us immature and intolerant, but when someone hates on your favorite music you go make a thread for the sole purpose of pissing off others. If your gonna be a prick every time someone disagrees with you, take you and your lousy grammar to another forum.

fucking seriously

BloodRain28

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2009, 02:27:18 pm »

Seriously. Dude. Im on your side as far as Black metal being untalented and fuckn shitty. Deathcore is definantly better then constant ran together blast beat...

but... stop. Your only making us look worse Sad

Its better to just stand ur ground with true intelligence, and just make everyone else look stupid. Rather then making ourselves look even more fuckn retarded Sad
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: