HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Metal is STUPID  (Read 12009 times)
GoldenFire2

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2009, 02:28:35 pm »

BloodRain28

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 02:30:51 pm »

GoldenFire2 said:

TR00F!!! Ignorance is bliss aint it?
??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 02:31:38 pm »

GoldenFire2 said:
Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
GoldenFire2 said: stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid, stupid solo, stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid
How mature, you have obviously won this argument by using your superior Inteligence mixed with valid point, nice job.
Black Metal is stupid.

Black Metal is a genre of metal "music" from Norway. It is characterized by noisy repetitive dissonant 3-chord guitar riffs (distorted and tuned to sound like a cross between a buzzsaw and a vaccuum cleaner), insistant blastbeats (drum beats done by a retard on speed, sounding a little like this: tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH) and "evil" vocals reminiscent of cross between a chicken clucking and a men with diarrhea. No bass is needed, you probably won't be able to hear it anyways with the shitty sound.

To look more evil, Black Metal "musicians" often paint themselves like panda bears and enjoy using evil nicknames like Euronymous, Varg, Fenriz, Havok, Horgh, Necrobutcher, Dead, Maniac, Infernus, King Ov Hell and Steve. This is called being "tr00".

The lyrics are often about Norse gods, Satan, atheism (nevermind the contradiction), the blood of virgins, frost, destruction and fjords. Here is an example of really brilliant poetry by one of the most successful bands in the genre:

Violent torture
Death has arrived
Armageddon
Terror and fright
Bleeding corpses
Rotting decay

Anarchy
Violent torture
Antichrist
Lucifer
Son of satan
Pure Fucking Armageddon
Pure Fucking Armageddon

- Mayhem - Pure Fucking Armageddon

Deep, isn't it?

IS this enough facts?
That sounds like it came from Encyclopedia Dramatica to tell you the truth, how about you give a valid point, because I don't care for Black Metal either, I only really like 2 bands from the genre, Venom, and Finntroll, 3 if you count Abigail Williams, and I like 2 core bands, iwrestledabearonce, and Every Time I Die, I like 1 song by two other bands from the genre, Wake Up by Suicide Silence, and Unfurling The Darkened Gospel by Job For A Cowboy, other than that I don't care, I actually don't care much for bands that take themselves to seriously, I like bands that I can laugh and party to, I like Funk Metal, Avant-Garde, Nu Metal, Classic Metal, Glam/Hair Metal, Comedy Metal, and a lot of Party Hard Rock.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2009, 02:34:46 pm »

GoldenFire2 said:
I must admit, I chuckl'd.

BloodRain28

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2009, 02:35:14 pm »

GoldenFire2 said:

GoldenFire2 said: stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid, stupid solo, stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid
How mature, you have obviously won this argument by using your superior Inteligence mixed with valid point, nice job.

Black Metal is stupid.

Black Metal is a genre of metal "music" from Norway. It is characterized by noisy repetitive dissonant 3-chord guitar riffs (distorted and tuned to sound like a cross between a buzzsaw and a vaccuum cleaner), insistant blastbeats (drum beats done by a retard on speed, sounding a little like this: tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH) and "evil" vocals reminiscent of cross between a chicken clucking and a men with diarrhea. No bass is needed, you probably won't be able to hear it anyways with the shitty sound.

To look more evil, Black Metal "musicians" often paint themselves like panda bears and enjoy using evil nicknames like Euronymous, Varg, Fenriz, Havok, Horgh, Necrobutcher, Dead, Maniac, Infernus, King Ov Hell and Steve. This is called being "tr00".

The lyrics are often about Norse gods, Satan, atheism (nevermind the contradiction), the blood of virgins, frost, destruction and fjords. Here is an example of really brilliant poetry by one of the most successful bands in the genre:

Violent torture
Death has arrived
Armageddon
Terror and fright
Bleeding corpses
Rotting decay

Anarchy
Violent torture
Antichrist
Lucifer
Son of satan
Pure Fucking Armageddon
Pure Fucking Armageddon

Deep, isn't it?

IS this enough facts?
That sounds like it came from Encyclopedia Dramatica to tell you the truth, how about you give a valid point, because I don't care for Black Metal either, I only really like 2 bands from the genre, Venom, and Finntroll, 3 if you count Abigail Williams, and I like 2 core bands, iwrestledabearonce, and Every Time I Die, I like 1 song by two other bands from the genre, Wake Up by Suicide Silence, and Unfurling The Darkened Gospel by Job For A Cowboy, other than that I don't care, I actually don't care much for bands that take themselves to seriously, I like bands that I can laugh and party to, I like Funk Metal, Avant-Garde, Nu Metal, Classic Metal, Glam/Hair Metal, Comedy Metal, and a lot of Party Hard Rock.

I seen Abaigail williams a few months back... on tour with... ROSE FUNERAL AND CONDUCTING FROM THE GRAVE!!!! suprise suprise.... DEATHCORE BANDS!!!! ya. WIN.
GoldenFire2

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2009, 02:37:03 pm »

GoldenFire2 said:
Black Metal is stupid.

Violent torture
Death has arrived
Armageddon
Terror and fright
Bleeding corpses
Rotting decay

Anarchy
Violent torture
Antichrist
Lucifer
Son of satan
Pure Fucking Armageddon
Pure Fucking Armageddon

Deep, isn't it?

IS this enough facts?
i think what i stated is a valid point, you guys never say a valid point when it comes to deathcore/metalcore? Hypocritical just a bit.

MorbidPsychoChick666
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2009, 02:37:23 pm »

its WAY WAY BETTER THEN FUCKING SUICIDE SILENCE AND THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA (however its spelled) and i killed the prom queen, anyother fag bands like these....at least BLACK METAL MAKES MUSIC THAT PPL CAN ENJOY AND DONT WHINE ABOUT SHIT FUCK THE SCENE...KIDS THAT DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THIS....

GoldenFire2

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2009, 02:38:33 pm »

FUCKYOUALL said: its WAY WAY BETTER THEN FUCKING SUICIDE SILENCE AND THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA (however its spelled) and i killed the prom queen, anyother fag bands like these....at least BLACK METAL MAKES MUSIC THAT PPL CAN ENJOY AND DONT WHINE ABOUT SHIT FUCK THE SCENE...KIDS THAT DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THIS....
people enjoy make up, dragons, death and satan? do you even know what the bands i listen to talk about?

WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2009, 02:40:43 pm »

GoldenFire2 said:
FUCKYOUALL said: its WAY WAY BETTER THEN FUCKING SUICIDE SILENCE AND THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA (however its spelled) and i killed the prom queen, anyother fag bands like these....at least BLACK METAL MAKES MUSIC THAT PPL CAN ENJOY AND DONT WHINE ABOUT SHIT FUCK THE SCENE...KIDS THAT DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THIS....
people enjoy make up, dragons, death and satan?

Yep

::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
MorbidPsychoChick666
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2009, 02:42:04 pm »

GoldenFire2

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2009, 02:42:13 pm »

WingedOctopus said:
GoldenFire2 said:

Yep

GAY

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2009, 02:42:36 pm »

GoldenFire2 said:
GoldenFire2 said:
Black Metal is stupid.

Violent torture
Death has arrived
Armageddon
Terror and fright
Bleeding corpses
Rotting decay

Anarchy
Violent torture
Antichrist
Lucifer
Son of satan
Pure Fucking Armageddon
Pure Fucking Armageddon

Deep, isn't it?

IS this enough facts?
i think what i stated is a valid point, you guys never say a valid point when it comes to deathcore/metalcore? Hypocritical just a bit.
I think Deathcore bands take themselves to seriously, Breakdowns aren't really my thing, and they try to be heavy by being fast and having no structure to their songs, I could go on, but I like iwrestledabearonce because they are probably better placed under Avant-Garde than Deathcore, and Every Time I Die, IMO sees that they are a joke, and so they bask in it.

WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2009, 02:43:00 pm »

GoldenFire2 said:
WingedOctopus said:
GoldenFire2 said:

Yep

GAY

At least they don't sing about pounding their boyfriend's rectum like BMTH does.

::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
BloodRain28

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2009, 02:43:17 pm »

lol. I seriously dont think i have seen ONE intelligent post from any of you fucks yet. Care to explain to me what is SO much more enjoyable about Black metal to people?

I really hate to go here... and i'll probably sound like a sell-out faggot. BUT...

I'm going to play the fan base card here. The fan base for say; Suicide Silence, or the devil wears prada, is on a MUCH larger scale then any black metal band. I'm pretty sure that means the more fans you have, the more appealing your music is to the population. Thus, BEING MORE ENJOYABLE... owned kid.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2009, 02:43:25 pm »

GoldenFire2 said:
people enjoy make up, dragons, death and satan? do you even know what the bands i listen to talk about?
It is called subject matter.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: