HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Metal is STUPID  (Read 12242 times)
BloodRain28

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2009, 01:40:08 pm »

Lupin said: Deathcore reminds me of the kids who play in shitty local high school bands and think that doing pig squeals in the mic is brutal.

LOL. We're not all high school kids brotha.

I simly like heavy as shit. Something with a bit of a bounce beat to it. It doesnt always have to be crazy blast beat so all u can dead is head band uber fast. u know?
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2009, 02:11:26 pm »

Lo-fi Black Metal can be stupid. The rest of it destroys faggy dick suck Deathcore though imo

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2009, 02:16:21 pm »

BloodRain28 said:

FUCKYOUALL said: FUCK U ALL ASSHOLE GODDAMN I CANT EVEN FUCKING SAY MY OPINION WITH OUT IT BEING "WRONG"
OK SO HOW ABOUT THIS BLACK METAL IS BETTER THEN THIS GAY ASS SHIT CALLED DEATHCORE..AT LEAST THEY DONT HAVE EMO HAIR AND GAY MOSH PITS AND THE MEMBERS WERE GIRL PANTS....THEY SING ABOUT DEATH DESTRUCTION AND SATAN...(depends on the band)...

yet again... another INTELLIGENT post my friend... Keep that shit coming. Your only making yourself and the rest of the metal genre look that much worse.

*hands deathcore troll vaseline for his asshurt*

BloodRain28

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2009, 02:34:46 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:

BloodRain28 said:

FUCKYOUALL said: FUCK U ALL ASSHOLE GODDAMN I CANT EVEN FUCKING SAY MY OPINION WITH OUT IT BEING "WRONG"
OK SO HOW ABOUT THIS BLACK METAL IS BETTER THEN THIS GAY ASS SHIT CALLED DEATHCORE..AT LEAST THEY DONT HAVE EMO HAIR AND GAY MOSH PITS AND THE MEMBERS WERE GIRL PANTS....THEY SING ABOUT DEATH DESTRUCTION AND SATAN...(depends on the band)...

yet again... another INTELLIGENT post my friend... Keep that shit coming. Your only making yourself and the rest of the metal genre look that much worse.

*hands deathcore troll vaseline for his asshurt*

lol? So... i suppose some random brain dead metal brute that types up a half ass ALL CAPS wall of text is considered a... burn, on these boards?

Thats fuckn pathetic :\ im very disappointed in you...
FF7

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2009, 04:09:20 pm »

This thread sucks a lot.

The article provided by the OP makes large generalizations and is largely ignorant of black metal as a whole. This is the problem with the internet, any asshole with a rudimentary knowledge can influence people.

GoldenFire2 said:
Black Metal is a genre of metal "music" from Norway.

Wrong, it originated in Norway but has obviously spread al across the world.

GoldenFire2 said:  It is characterized by noisy repetitive dissonant 3-chord guitar riffs (distorted and tuned to sound like a cross between a buzzsaw and a vaccuum cleaner), insistant blastbeats (drum beats done by a retard on speed, sounding a little like this: tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH) and "evil" vocals reminiscent of cross between a chicken clucking and a men with diarrhea. No bass is needed, you probably won't be able to hear it anyways with the shitty sound.

Wrong, bands such as Mayhem and Darkthrone pioneered a style of tremelo picked chords combined with blast beats and shrieked vocals but if this is all you think black metal is, you need to get your head out of your ass.

GoldenFire2 said:
To look more evil, Black Metal "musicians" often paint themselves like panda bears and enjoy using evil nicknames like Euronymous, Varg, Fenriz, Havok, Horgh, Necrobutcher, Dead, Maniac, Infernus, King Ov Hell and Steve. This is called being "tr00".

LOL at your generalizations. Hundreds of black metal musicians have shunned corpse paint for a much more realistic and modern approach to image. By the way, disliking black metal for it's image is equally idiotic to enjoying it for such a reason.

All I can really say to those who hate black metal is keep looking. You have done nothing but betray your ignorance to the genre and continue to make a fool of yourself by throwing out massive generalizations about a style of music you obviously do not understand.

BloodRain28

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2009, 04:20:21 pm »

FF7 said: This thread sucks a lot.

The article provided by the OP makes large generalizations and is largely ignorant of black metal as a whole. This is the problem with the internet, any asshole with a rudimentary knowledge can influence people.

GoldenFire2 said:
Black Metal is a genre of metal "music" from Norway.

Wrong, it originated in Norway but has obviously spread al across the world.

GoldenFire2 said:  It is characterized by noisy repetitive dissonant 3-chord guitar riffs (distorted and tuned to sound like a cross between a buzzsaw and a vaccuum cleaner), insistant blastbeats (drum beats done by a retard on speed, sounding a little like this: tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH) and "evil" vocals reminiscent of cross between a chicken clucking and a men with diarrhea. No bass is needed, you probably won't be able to hear it anyways with the shitty sound.

Wrong, bands such as Mayhem and Darkthrone pioneered a style of tremelo picked chords combined with blast beats and shrieked vocals but if this is all you think black metal is, you need to get your head out of your ass.

GoldenFire2 said:
To look more evil, Black Metal "musicians" often paint themselves like panda bears and enjoy using evil nicknames like Euronymous, Varg, Fenriz, Havok, Horgh, Necrobutcher, Dead, Maniac, Infernus, King Ov Hell and Steve. This is called being "tr00".

LOL at your generalizations. Hundreds of black metal musicians have shunned corpse paint for a much more realistic and modern approach to image. By the way, disliking black metal for it's image is equally idiotic to enjoying it for such a reason.

All I can really say to those who hate black metal is keep looking. You have done nothing but betray your ignorance to the genre and continue to make a fool of yourself by throwing out massive generalizations about a style of music you obviously do not understand.

Son of a bitch... why are we still talking about this guy?

I believe several posts, and threads ago... we declared him a douche bag,
Lupin
Community

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2009, 04:00:50 pm »

This is my favorite black metal band:

Lupin
Community

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2009, 04:01:31 pm »

Lupin said: This is my favorite black metal band:

sorry

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2009, 04:24:18 pm »

symphonic black
progressive black
industrial black
traditional black
s'all good::finger

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2009, 04:28:09 pm »

::animatedlaugh::finger::animatedlaugh::finger::animatedlaugh::finger::animatedlaugh::finger

Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2009, 05:21:24 pm »

I love a ton of lo-fi,
Mayhem, Darkthrone, old Immortal, all the good stuff.

To say black metal is stupid is a moronic statement, it's a very expressive genre.
Even the stuff with bad lyrics is good usually.

HSBDemonFromHell

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2009, 05:23:11 pm »

KsE is black metal i.e Howard
Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2009, 05:31:07 pm »

that joke is getting old!

HSBDemonFromHell

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2009, 05:32:14 pm »

I know but I'm black so I should use it.
Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2009, 05:45:44 pm »

you can use it, I just won't laugh
agreement reached* lol

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: