HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Metal is STUPID  (Read 11734 times)
WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2009, 08:05:37 pm »

Lupin said:
Lupin said: This is my favorite black metal band:

sorry

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2009, 08:54:26 pm »

why would somebody make fun of black metal, and call them stupid
for fuck sake if they hear you theyll stop burning churches and come for you
GEEZE

Mortuus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2009, 09:19:58 pm »

BLACK METAL IST KRIEG!!!!!! ::smile::finger::sinister::stare::c_stare::animatedsmile

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2009, 01:02:20 pm »

ministrymember99 said: why would somebody make fun of black metal, and call them stupid
for fuck sake if they hear you theyll stop burning churches and come for you
GEEZE
And Varg's gettin out soon and he's been pumpin the Iron

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2009, 01:06:34 pm »

HSBDemonFromHell said: KsE is black metal i.e Howard
That would put God Forbid in the black metal genre also::animatedlaugh

poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2009, 01:14:36 pm »

GoldenFire2 said: Black Metal is stupid.

Black Metal is a genre of metal "music" from Norway. It is characterized by noisy repetitive dissonant 3-chord guitar riffs (distorted and tuned to sound like a cross between a buzzsaw and a vaccuum cleaner), insistant blastbeats (drum beats done by a retard on speed, sounding a little like this: tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH) and "evil" vocals reminiscent of cross between a chicken clucking and a men with diarrhea. No bass is needed, you probably won't be able to hear it anyways with the shitty sound.

To look more evil, Black Metal "musicians" often paint themselves like panda bears and enjoy using evil nicknames like Euronymous, Varg, Fenriz, Havok, Horgh, Necrobutcher, Dead, Maniac, Infernus, King Ov Hell and Steve. This is called being "tr00".

The lyrics are often about Norse gods, Satan, atheism (nevermind the contradiction), the blood of virgins, frost, destruction and fjords. Here is an example of really brilliant poetry by one of the most successful bands in the genre:

Violent torture
Death has arrived
Armageddon
Terror and fright
Bleeding corpses
Rotting decay

Anarchy
Violent torture
Antichrist
Lucifer
Son of satan
Pure Fucking Armageddon
Pure Fucking Armageddon

- Mayhem - Pure Fucking Armageddon

Deep, isn't it?

-From the encyclopedia of stupid, couldn't have been better said.
You are wrong. Black Metal is Amazing.  Let me quote you to prove my point. " Norway." by noisy repetitive dissonant 3-chord guitar riffs (distorted and tuned to sound like a cross between a buzzsaw and a vaccuum cleaner)" " insistant blastbeats"" sounding a little like this: tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH tum PAH"  l" vocals reminiscent of cross between a chicken clucking and a men with diarrhea"." No bass is needed, you probably won't be able to hear it anyways with the shitty sound."  and further more
" Norse gods"  " frost", " destruction"  

i believe that should explain why black metal owns you

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2009, 05:09:29 pm »

This is the first thread I have ever seen that was bashing an entire genre of music.  By the way, why the fuck would you call black metal less talented than deathcore?  I'm listening to Suicide Silence right now and they have got no talent whatsoever.  The vocalist has only one style and thier drummer is doing the same thing over and over.  Black metal is obviously more talented than deathcore.

GoldenFire2

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2009, 07:16:41 pm »

Crazy_eyes said: This is the first thread I have ever seen that was bashing an entire genre of music.  By the way, why the fuck would you call black metal less talented than deathcore?  I'm listening to Suicide Silence right now and they have got no talent whatsoever.  The vocalist has only one style and thier drummer is doing the same thing over and over.  Black metal is obviously more talented than deathcore.

Just because you don't like a genre of music doesn't mean they don't have talent, and for that matter, who said Suicide Silence is even good?

???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2009, 07:40:13 pm »

GoldenFire2 said:
Crazy_eyes said: This is the first thread I have ever seen that was bashing an entire genre of music.  By the way, why the fuck would you call black metal less talented than deathcore?  I'm listening to Suicide Silence right now and they have got no talent whatsoever.  The vocalist has only one style and thier drummer is doing the same thing over and over.  Black metal is obviously more talented than deathcore.

Just because you don't like a genre of music doesn't mean they don't have talent, and for that matter, who said Suicide Silence is even good?

Is it weird that I think this statement is hypocritical? ::confused::looking

GoldenFire2

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2009, 11:27:41 pm »

Cthulhu?Huh???Dawn said:
GoldenFire2 said:

Just because i like metalcore doesn't mean i like all of metalcore. Do you like every single black metal band? ::confused

metalheadoutcast777

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2009, 11:53:01 pm »

GoldenFire2 said: I don't care what you think about deathcore or metal core, i am simply stating the facts on why black metal is FUCKING STUPID. Go put on some make up and jerk off to your WoW character. What you can't handle someone making fun of your music while you stomp on everyone elses? Who is mature now assholes.

I enjoy pretty much every kind of metal, my 5 biggest musical influences are in no particular order:

OZZY
Lamb of God
Megadeth
Korn (Heck, if it weren't for them i wouldn't own and primarily play a 7-string)
All That Remains
InfamousRickola

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2009, 02:36:41 am »

GoldenFire2 said:
Cthulhu?Huh???Dawn said:
GoldenFire2 said:

Just because i like metalcore doesn't mean i like all of metalcore. Do you like every single black metal band? ::confused

.... yes i do... for the sake of argument... that i'm not even in

And you can quote me
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: