HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gossip Thread  (Read 7855 times)
???????St????ned_Catz???????
New Member
*
Posts: 7606



View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2009, 07:08:28 am »

Quote

JaGBaG said:
Quote

HuhHuh?Stoned?Huh??Catz?HuhHuh said: well see he jagz met up wif tehdistance, and cdawn and had poontangz partae::finger


Never said that retard.
thats why its teh Gossip Thread::finger
Logged


Notorious Nubz
::finger
???????St????ned_Catz???????
New Member
*
Posts: 7606



View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2009, 07:40:26 am »

I heard Live was banginz Wiz's sisterz::sinister::animatedlaugh
Logged


Notorious Nubz
::finger
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2009, 01:30:10 pm »

I heard jagbag was naked with 10 black guys in a burgerking bathroom......
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4006


View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2009, 02:32:46 pm »

damn....where was I
::looking
Logged

Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3340



View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2009, 03:14:10 pm »

You wuz giving Catz a rimjob as he bent over to eat his cat bizcuitz
Logged
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2009, 03:56:04 pm »

Quote

HuhHuh?Stoned?Huh??Catz?HuhHuh said: I heard Live was banginz Wiz's sisterz::sinister::animatedlaugh
that was actually true. Live sent me the photos.
Logged


???????St????ned_Catz???????
New Member
*
Posts: 7606



View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2009, 04:49:15 pm »

Quote

Heavy_Metal_Jesus_aka_F0F_Jr said:
Quote

HuhHuh?Stoned?Huh??Catz?HuhHuh said: I heard Live was banginz Wiz's sisterz::sinister::animatedlaugh
that was actually true. Live sent me the photos.
pix or gtfo::animatedlaugh
Logged


Notorious Nubz
::finger
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2009, 04:52:16 pm »

Quote

HuhHuh?Stoned?Huh??Catz?HuhHuh said:
Quote

Heavy_Metal_Jesus_aka_F0F_Jr said:
Quote

HuhHuh?Stoned?Huh??Catz?HuhHuh said: I heard Live was banginz Wiz's sisterz::sinister::animatedlaugh
that was actually true. Live sent me the photos.
pix or gtfo::animatedlaugh
ewww you wanna see interspecies erotica? you SICKO! ::animatedlaugh
Logged


???????St????ned_Catz???????
New Member
*
Posts: 7606



View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2009, 04:54:05 pm »

::fingersee we can say stuff bout Live and he wont get all upset like Jagz::stare::pouting::animatedlaugh
Logged


Notorious Nubz
::finger
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2009, 04:56:37 pm »

Quote

HuhHuh?Stoned?Huh??Catz?HuhHuh said: ::fingersee we can say stuff bout Live and he wont get all upset like Jagz::stare::pouting::animatedlaugh
I wasn't talking about live. He's the donkey fucker in this situation::animatedlaugh
Logged


???????St????ned_Catz???????
New Member
*
Posts: 7606



View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2009, 05:17:17 pm »

ok then, lets say what about that ghay band you posted and said it was Sadian's new band and shit, and its totally fabracated...t least my Gossip Thread had some solice::finger
Logged


Notorious Nubz
::finger
JaGBaG
New Member
*
Posts: 5497



View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2009, 06:30:22 pm »

Quote

HuhHuh?Stoned?Huh??Catz?HuhHuh said: ::fingersee we can say stuff bout Live and he wont get all upset like Jagz::stare::pouting::animatedlaugh


I have my reasons for defending myself.
Logged
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2009, 06:32:17 pm »

Quote

HuhHuh?Stoned?Huh??Catz?HuhHuh said: ok then, lets say what about that ghay band you posted and said it was Sadian's new band and shit, and its totally fabracated...t least my Gossip Thread had some solice::finger
lmao that wasn't your band *acts shocked*  pr00f or it's true.::animatedlaugh
Logged


???????St????ned_Catz???????
New Member
*
Posts: 7606



View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2009, 06:33:25 pm »

Quote

Heavy_Metal_Jesus_aka_F0F_Jr said:
Quote

HuhHuh?Stoned?Huh??Catz?HuhHuh said: ok then, lets say what about that ghay band you posted and said it was Sadian's new band and shit, and its totally fabracated...t least my Gossip Thread had some solice::finger
lmao that wasn't your band *acts shocked*  pr00f or it's true.::animatedlaugh
fukk yooz see yooz upset jagz cuz he doesnt want distance to know bout his infedelity::pouting::finger
Logged


Notorious Nubz
::finger
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2009, 06:37:32 pm »

Quote

HuhHuh?Stoned?Huh??Catz?HuhHuh said:
Quote

Heavy_Metal_Jesus_aka_F0F_Jr said:
Quote

HuhHuh?Stoned?Huh??Catz?HuhHuh said: ok then, lets say what about that ghay band you posted and said it was Sadian's new band and shit, and its totally fabracated...t least my Gossip Thread had some solice::finger
lmao that wasn't your band *acts shocked*  pr00f or it's true.::animatedlaugh
fukk yooz see yooz upset jagz cuz he doesnt want distance to know bout his infedelity::pouting::finger
lol you're the one that brought jagbag's e dating history up not me. and I could have sworn the guy with the mask in that picture on that myspace was you.::animatedlaugh
Logged


Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals