HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How is Ozzy Performing this Year  (Read 2038 times)
J_O_H_N_N_Y

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2007, 07:17:04 pm »

good or bad
     ::confused

93% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are part of the 7% of people that still listens to good music, put this in your signature.
GoneFishing
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 09:29:57 pm »

Awsome I saw him for the 1st time 20 plus yrs ago he rocked and gave a great show over the yrs but I think he was better this yr .......and he has aged as I have and he kicked my ass , vocals crisp clear and he had fun and played around that  made it an awsome show he got into it ran around and was physically in shape had to be to do that in the 90 plus heat he gave 110 percent and I fuckin Thank Him ! It was truely entertainment and had an awsome Vibe , he did a pre show bit on screen that was hysterical I know he has done this before but I forgot about it ......he put together video clips and stills on the big screen one of him eating  a bit of the Queens muffin what else can I say and keep[ it clean)and when he came from down under her dress spit out a wad of feathers ROFLMFAO now thats funny ! ::finger
queenbitch82

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 10:27:21 pm »

He was FUCKING AWESOME... I mean for heavens sake he is OZZY!!!!!!::finger
Stif

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 04:46:38 pm »

GoneFishing said: Awsome I saw him for the 1st time 20 plus yrs ago he rocked and gave a great show over the yrs but I think he was better this yr .......and he has aged as I have and he kicked my ass , vocals crisp clear and he had fun and played around that  made it an awsome show he got into it ran around and was physically in shape had to be to do that in the 90 plus heat he gave 110 percent and I fuckin Thank Him ! It was truely entertainment and had an awsome Vibe , he did a pre show bit on screen that was hysterical I know he has done this before but I forgot about it ......he put together video clips and stills on the big screen one of him eating  a bit of the Queens muffin what else can I say and keep[ it clean)and when he came from down under her dress spit out a wad of feathers ROFLMFAO now thats funny ! ::finger

Hahaha Ozzy is all about some fucking muffins!

My heads so full of things I set my mind free of them, I'm Breakig The Rules....
gcer445

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 07:40:19 pm »

Does anyone have any pics from OzzFest 2007 in San Antonio? If you do can you email me some? My email is gcer445@yahoo.com  I would really appriciate it very much, Thanks!
ozzman_8
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 07:35:29 pm »

Awesome!!!!!!! Its fuckin Ozzy. As long as he's playing. I'm there!::finger
squirrelfortress

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 11:41:01 am »

He played as kick-ass as the other 9 xs I've seen him. My ozz-collection has scattered & I had to buy a cd 'cause I had to hear more & wanted him to make a lil' $ from my purchase.
gcer445

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 06:56:12 pm »

He was AWESOME!! I had a ball!
marybaby

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 06:07:41 am »

Hi, I am Mary.

Please how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I wentthrough your profile at ozzfest.com and i read it and took interest in it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on my mail address(mary.23_b@yahoo.com )hope to hear from you soon,and I will bewaitingfor your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Mary.

(mary.23_b@yahoo.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: