HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris Beniot DEAD HOLY FUCK!!!!!  (Read 11679 times)
« Reply #165 on: June 26, 2007, 10:20:51 am »

Angelus said: Ok this is just horrible....I just don't get it...don't understand it.
It's evil and bad enough adults hurt/kill adults, but when you kill your own child! That's just beyond evil. Whatever really happened in the Benoit household we may never really know. But murder/suicide is NEVER the answer or solution to lifes problems.
I wouldn't want that shit on MY soul....
TWiseman

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 26, 2007, 10:29:20 am »

Check this one out....

Chris Benoit May Have Murdered Wife Nancy Daus Benoit Before Weekend
Police in Fayetteville County, Georgia were working on a theory that Professional Wrestler Chris Benoit may have killed his wife, Nancy Daus Benoit, and 7-year old son, Daniel, days before taking his own life.

Speaking to WAGA TV in Atlanta, Detective Bo Turner stated that the police were leaning towards a scenario where Chris Benoit had murdered his wife and child over the weekend, then committed suicide early Monday.  Even more bizarre is that Nancy may have been killed on Saturday, son Daniel on Sunday, then Chris Benoit took his own life some time Monday morning.  

All three were found dead on Monday afternoon in their suburban Atlanta home though there were no immediate signs of stabbings or gun shot wounds.

Benoit was found dead in his weight room. Nancy was found dead in the living room. Daniel was found dead in his bedroom, according to an unnamed source in the department.

Lt. Tommy Pope told ABC News "the instruments of death were located on the scene," but didn't specify what those were or where they were found. Pope said the department was not actively searching for any suspects outside the house.

Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "The details, when they come out, are going to prove a little bizarre."

Those details may emerge after the completion of autopsies scheduled for Tuesday.

"I'm comfortable with our belief that this is a murder-suicide," Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard said Tuesday.

According to CrimeBlog, Benoit worked his way out of that HuhHuh?underrated?HuhHuh category, and by 2004, he?HuhHuh?d won the world heavyweight championship belt. His career had lodged in the upper echelons of wrestling fame.

Along the way, though, he?HuhHuh?d apparently had very real heartbreak to deal with.

Benoit?HuhHuh?s original mentor in the wrestling business had been Stu Hart, father of famed wrestling brothers Bret and Owen Hart. Benoit was known to be close to Owen Hart, and he was reportedly devastated after Hart?HuhHuh?s tragic death in May, 1999.

Nancy Daus was also very much involved in Professional Wrestling.  Once married to Kevin Sullivan, she re-invented herself as "Woman".  She was a manager and valet in the World Championship Wrestling among other organizations.  

Benoit failed to appear at Saturday's live wrestling event in Beaumont, Texas., and at WWE's "Vengeance: Night of Champions" in Houston Sunday night. WWE said Benoit had a "family emergency."

As news of the death's spread, the wrestling blogosphere erupted in disbelief.

Fans were initially alerted by text messages on their cell phones.  By late Monday, the WWE and its Chairperson, Vince McMahon, announced the news live.  An entire three hours was devoted to Chris Benoit's career Monday night, replacing what was to be a live RAW event.  

"Obviously, all sorts of speculation are running rampant but I have talked to so many people and nobody really knows," said Bryan Alvarez, who runs Figurefour Weekly, a wrestling newsletter and Web site, from Lynwood, Wash.

The WWE issued a statement Monday night:

"Chris was beloved among his fellow Superstars, and was a favorite among WWE fans for his unbelievable athleticism and wrestling ability. He always took great pride in his performance, and always showed respect for the business he loved, for his peers and towards his fans. This is a terrible tragedy and an unbearable loss. WWE extends its sincere condolences and prayers to the Benoit family and loved ones in this time of tragedy."

A native of Canada, Benoit maintained a residence in metro Atlanta from the time he wrestled for the now-defunct Ted Turner-owned World Championship Wrestling organization.

---

Christopher Costigan, Sports911.com

Originally published June 26, 2007 10:34 pm ET

Angelus

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 26, 2007, 11:03:42 am »

Live_DD said:

Angelus said: Ok this is just horrible....I just don't get it...don't understand it.
It's evil and bad enough adults hurt/kill adults, but when you kill your own child! That's just beyond evil. Whatever really happened in the Benoit household we may never really know. But murder/suicide is NEVER the answer or solution to lifes problems.
I wouldn't want that shit on MY soul....

I hear ya and agree.

"I love you all. I love you more than life itself, but you're all fucking mad."

Angelus

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 26, 2007, 11:37:47 am »

"Chris Benoit Strangled Wife, Smothered Son, Hangs Self, Report Claims"
http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272614337.shtml
Totally  fucked!

"I love you all. I love you more than life itself, but you're all fucking mad."

ozzy4president51

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 26, 2007, 11:41:10 am »

Driftwood said: Link?
or just go to yahoo homepage

zeckta

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 26, 2007, 11:41:34 am »

Creeping_Death said:

jimbob232 said: No idea who he is, but that's terrible.

San Antonio, 4th!
irrigator58

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 26, 2007, 03:25:23 pm »

caex said:
irrigator58 said: Yeah this really sucks......and what also sucks is my mom stopped the taping the show 15 mins before it ended ( i was at the braves game) but it is kinda weird how he killed his wife and kid then him self........idk man i just have to wait and see

Don't believe it just because the lead investigator BELIEVES it.

And the end or Raw was great, it showed Benoit winning the title 2 years ago, and ends with Eddie and Chris hugging then Eddie raising Benoit's hand from Wrestlemania.

Dang I wish I could of seen it......

That's why I said I just have to wait and see.....cuz I don't believe it yet

Amon Amarth - November 28
erope

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 26, 2007, 03:36:41 pm »

irrigator58 said:

caex said:

irrigator58 said: Yeah this really sucks......and what also sucks is my mom stopped the taping the show 15 mins before it ended ( i was at the braves game) but it is kinda weird how he killed his wife and kid then him self........idk man i just have to wait and see

And the end or Raw was great, it showed Benoit winning the title 2 years ago, and ends with Eddie and Chris hugging then Eddie raising Benoit's hand from Wrestlemania.

Believe it !

::finger
TWiseman

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 27, 2007, 08:36:42 am »

erope said:

irrigator58 said:

caex said:

Believe it !

Let Chris Beniot's soul burn in hell..::finger  R.I.P.  Nancy and Daniel...

minime

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 27, 2007, 04:20:02 am »

think thats fucked up read this one..
http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6964262?MSNHPHMA::confused

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: