HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For Today - 10/9/09 in Toledo, OH  (Read 652 times)
KevinDeets

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2009, 09:03:43 am »

Due to traffic and an early start to the show, I missed the first few bands.  No Bragging Rights was the 1st band I saw.  I really liked them a lot.  Minus 5 points for the Bon Jovi cover, though.

Within The Ruins was next.  The crowd loved them.  Don't get me wrong, they were very good, but I personally am getting sick of those bands that are constant heaviness and breakdowns while yelling at the crowd saying, "C'mon motherfuckers!  You can do better than that!  It's time to fucking MOVE!"  I've seen that a billion and a half times, and it's wearing thin.

I wanted to see For Today Thursday night in Windsor, but I had to work late and couldn't make it.  I'm glad I got to see them last night in Toledo.  They're a great live band.  The crowd was going bonkers, especially during the 1st few songs.  It wasn't quite as nuts as a Terror show, but it was pretty close.  I was so psyched that they played "Immanuel (The Redeemer)."  That is my favorite song offo of their new CD.  I think their set got cut short b/c there was another show after this one, and they had to wrap it up.  At any rate, it was still a great set.  Setlist:

Saul Of Tarsus (The Messenger)
Infantry
Joel (The Watchman)
Isaiah (The Willing)
Immanuel (The Redeemer)
Redemption
Agape
Words Of Hope

This winter they'll be on tour w/ Abacabb, Bury Your Dead, and Throwdown.  Be there
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: