HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Name your SHITTIEST job !!  (Read 2584 times)
Deathbat_Soldier
Community

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2009, 10:39:48 pm »

Name the shittiest job you ever had and describe y it was shitty. ::looking

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 11:01:31 pm »

SONIC
you had to walk in an inch of grease and mystery water all day
the job never stopped, very very hectic
and everything is your fault
and AHHHHHHHH

Deathbat_Soldier
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 11:23:02 pm »

Kroger (grocery store)

It was 95 degree weather all the time and I had to retrieve carts from the parking lot all day. The parking lot was the size of like two football fields. I hated it.::laugh

kissfan77
All American American
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 09:52:59 am »

worked on a catfish farm and had to skin and fillet fish 8 hours in a giant refrigorater(?) and it still smelled bad stayed two weeks..... nuf said

Deathbat_Soldier
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 02:47:36 pm »

kissfan77 said: worked on a catfish farm and had to skin and fillet fish 8 hours in a giant refrigorater(?) and it still smelled bad stayed two weeks..... nuf said

Thats pretty bad, I think you win already

ereeves420

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 05:12:24 pm »

Meat Distribution Warehouse, All of our return products that we can not resell. So they are all rotted and durring the summer we keep the stuff in the freezer so when its time to get rid of the stuff, we have to let it thaw for 2 weeks before the people come and by time they come half the time 50% of it is covered in maggots and 2 week old juices from beef/chicken.
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 10:55:04 pm »

I had a little bit of sick come up in my mouth when I read the one above me.

Years ago I worked on a moshav in Israel picking flowers and watermelons in the Negev desert 6 days a week for fuck in money in searing temperatures.It doesn't sound that shitty but at the time it was long and tedious work and hard going but when I look back now in hindsite I loved it. Weird huh.How can something be so bad and yet so good at the same time?
Deathbat_Soldier
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 11:35:12 pm »

ereeves420 said: Meat Distribution Warehouse, All of our return products that we can not resell. So they are all rotted and durring the summer we keep the stuff in the freezer so when its time to get rid of the stuff, we have to let it thaw for 2 weeks before the people come and by time they come half the time 50% of it is covered in maggots and 2 week old juices from beef/chicken.

Thats pretty fucking disgusting, I wouldn't have lasted a week.

Here's another job of mine that was super shitty, well I was helper on the job. Anyways.....

When I was like fifteen, my dad was a manager for a trailer park, I know its not glamorous. Any who, this trailer park is here in flordia. Well when my dad was the manager, I would help him out as much as possible. That means when people moved out of the trailers we had to clean them to rent them out again. Well there were a couple trailers that were totally raunchy, but there was this one that should've been in the guiness book of world records. It was infested X10 with roaches, you would walk in the trailer in the dead of afternoon and have roaches falling in your hair. It was so disgusting. The bathrooms where hideous, the people that had live there hadn't had water for a while, omg it was horrible. They hadn't had electricity either for a while, but had a fridge full of food, in the middle of summer in Florida. Damn, cleaning that trailer took about a week. You couldn't stay inside for more than 15 mins at a time. The heat made smells from the bathrooms to the animal deficated carpet to the refridgerator almost toxic. I never wanna do that again.

We had to repair almost all the walls, rip out all the carpet, lay new down, had to call the extermenator out four times, and unclog the sewage pipes under the trailer. It was very shitty !!

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 09:07:38 pm »

my boss used to own a bunch of three-flats and rented them out with lots of similar tenant horror stories.  the worst was either the three cousins who threw all their garbage out the back porch window and had a pile that reached all the way up to the second floor or the old man who never EVER cleaned or threw anything away.  he never told us his toilet broke either, who knows for how long.  disgusting.
even the crew we hired to clean that unit out ran screaming from the building.

fortunately, my worst job was house cleaning for a temp agency for $3.85 an hour.  cleaning houses for yuppies who had enough time to clean their own damn houses but enough money to pay someone else to do it for them.  I quit after being followed around one house by a stay-at-home mom with post-partum depression, who was watching my every move so I don't steal or break anything while I lug around a big heavy vacuum cleaner or scrub their toilets.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2009, 01:16:53 pm »

chemical pakaging factory, metal factory::finger

FTW13

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 12:48:12 pm »

Animal control/dogg catcher was my shittest job,you would not beleve some of the cruel things people do to animals..it was hard sleepin' at night after seein' animals gettin' fucked up everyday.I've been bitten by doggs,cats,rodents,fleas & one spanish woman bit me when I was takin' away her nasty dogg! You just wanted to kick the shitt out of someone every day!

"Forever Love It Loud"!
SOR
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2009, 02:19:40 pm »

the one I have right now doing trauma cleanup just did one the other day day when a woman had been layingdead  for like a month till she bloated and exploded and i had to clean all that shit up you should have seen the matress
Ask_Mr_Owl
taste tester
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 05:04:30 pm »

spokesowl for a fudge factory!  Sad

But you may never know...
Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2010, 04:37:18 pm »

One time I worked as a costumed mascot for an Insurance Company.
They had me dress up like Lady Liberty and I said --HELLO, I'M A GUY?
No one listened but it was okay pay nontheless.  Sad

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2010, 04:57:37 pm »

Bagger at a grocrey store Undecided, Ive always chosen my jobs wisely I guess.

Heres a shitty job for ya, I was a mobile refueler in Iraq, and one of our last stops around the camp was to give diesel to the Shit Burners. With no real toilets out in the middle of nowhere you gotta do some thing with it. They would have 55 gal. drumms cutin half full of shit and piss (and the occasional bloody tampon) , and just add diesel. They would light it and have to stir it around to keep it going untill it was all burned out. Believe it or not some guys loved the job, as long as they were away from the people who gave them that job they could care less. Now thats a Shit Detail!!!

Got some pics of it at home Ill post when I find  Wink   
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: