HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreaming About Ozzy  (Read 745 times)
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2009, 10:51:40 pm »

okay, I have some pretty weird dreams, especially when I haven't had anything to smoke in a while, which has been the case lately.

years ago, I had a dream where Ozzy came up to me all frantic, grabbed my shoulders and started yelling, "pay attention!  this is very important.  you have to listen to every word I say . . ."  and I started waking up because he was shaking me.  but in the dream he was getting all pissed off at me because it was like I was falling asleep in my dream and he's trying to wake me up.  but then I REALLY woke up, all pissed off because I wanted to go back to sleep to find out what he was trying to tell me and it didn't work.

then last month I had another dream that Ozzy was proving to a bunch of people at a party why he shouldn't do drugs.  then he takes something (I don't know what) and he starts talking in Ozzy-speak, NON-STOP.  some of it you could understand but most of it was just rattling on and stuttering while he wandered around the party, talking a mile a minute.  I looked around at other people in the dream and they were rolling or crossing  their eyes, like 'shut the fuck up already, ozzy! jeeez!'

then, this past sunday night, I dreamed that ozzy was playing a show at our local zoo (Brookfield Zoo, for you chicagoans).  I didn't get to actually see the concert in my dream.

it's been almost two years since we've seen an ozzy concert and I think my brain is beginning to short circuit.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 02:00:06 pm »

hey people .. i find super kid guitarist u must see .. he is 12 and he playing only 14 months and he shredding the guitar like herman li http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbJPIq-4b-4 omfg .. best .. do you think too?and on youtube he is HuhHuh??lashguitarist?HuhHuh? so maybe he want has nickname lash ... and ozzy is great .. best singer of history
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: