HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zakk Wylde to Be in Movie  (Read 1216 times)
CrmsonApron
New Member
*
Posts: 447



View Profile
« on: December 07, 2009, 04:06:35 pm »

it's called Bones here's the trailer...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzKTfkPzTPc
Logged

BLAKTOOTH
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 539



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 07:23:02 pm »

i saw that trailer, the movie kind of looked like a teen flick, i just hope Zack doesnt make himself look stupid
Logged



If the world didnt suck sometimes everyone would fall off::smile
Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2926



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 07:58:31 pm »

i watched the trailer it looks pretty decent, i'll probably go see it.
Logged

MEATSANDWICH
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3275


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 08:18:59 pm »

Quote

Graveyardawaken said: i watched the trailer it looks pretty decent, i'll probably go see it.
Logged

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4006


View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 08:52:04 pm »

it looks like a 70's teen flik..........like a riskie rdazed and dazed and onfused
but not as good
i might hek it out on DVD
Logged

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2133



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 11:07:20 pm »

Quote

BLAKTOOTH said: i saw that trailer, the movie kind of looked like a teen flick, i just hope Zack doesnt make himself look stupid

not any stupider than when he was in Rock Star
Logged

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4006


View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 12:13:30 am »

Quote
AlpineValleyGirl said:
Quote
BLAKTOOTH said: i saw that trailer, the movie kind of looked like a teen flick, i just hope Zack doesnt make himself look stupid
not any stupider than when he was in Rock Star
hey now
that movie was cool
Logged

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2133



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 01:51:32 am »

Quote

ministrymember99 said:
Quote

AlpineValleyGirl said:
Quote

BLAKTOOTH said: i saw that trailer, the movie kind of looked like a teen flick, i just hope Zack doesnt make himself look stupid

not any stupider than when he was in Rock Star

hey now
that movie was cool

hey yeah, cool movie
but we're not expecting Zakk to perform high drama, either

we DID get to see his stellar performance on Aqua Teen Hunger Force, though.
that didn't make him look stupid either (rolls eyes, smirks).::laugh
Logged

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4006


View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2009, 03:19:22 pm »

Quote
AlpineValleyGirl said:
Quote
ministrymember99 said:
Quote
AlpineValleyGirl said:
Quote
BLAKTOOTH said: i saw that trailer, the movie kind of looked like a teen flick, i just hope Zack doesnt make himself look stupid
not any stupider than when he was in Rock Star
hey now
that movie was cool
hey yeah, cool movie
but we're not expecting Zakk to perform high drama, either

we DID get to see his stellar performance on Aqua Teen Hunger Force, though.
that didn't make him look stupid either (rolls eyes, smirks).::laugh
yeah
it seems though
that the harater hes playing is just like himself so it shouldnt be too diffiult
Logged

Sanitarium_55
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 504



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2009, 03:11:19 pm »

Dude this movie looks sick! And Rock Star was so bad ass! How could you say you don't like it? Aqua Teen was hella funny with Zakk in it.
Logged
FF7
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1048



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2009, 10:11:14 pm »

I doubt I will be watching this.
Logged



Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3624


View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 10:47:17 pm »

I don't remember Zakk bein' in Rock Star.  If you're talkin' 'bout the one with Jennifer Anniston.
Logged

Captain_Omnipotent
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2371


View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2009, 10:35:05 pm »

Quote
Crazy_eyes said: I don't remember Zakk bein' in Rock Star.  If you're talkin' 'bout the one with Jennifer Anniston.
think back to the zakk when he first joined ozzy's band...long blond hair and no beard....now try to remember if he was in there hahaha.
Logged

Guest
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2009, 11:35:14 pm »

damn, hes hot.....
Logged
Death_Matt_al
Community
Senior Member
****
Posts: 407



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2009, 05:32:08 pm »

it looks like it could be pretty good. i was surprised to hear Alice Cooper
Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals