HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When did these forums get so messed up  (Read 561 times)
??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2009, 12:01:48 am »

The most recently posted in thread isn't even at the top, I don't remember this ever happening, kinda bothers me, because I don't know what has been posted in and what hasn't, so I get confused, and FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ace_Deputy_Cheeze

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 01:22:22 am »

lulz,
yeah itz hella annoying.

I reject your reality and subztitute my own.
Magson13

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 01:34:37 am »

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.It's easy to see which thread has been posted in.Just open them all::looking

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 03:25:04 pm »

also the minutes since something been posted are messed up. like i'll post something and it will say last posted in a hour ago directly after. it's pretty sweet.

Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 07:18:24 pm »

I think it's because there is so just much worthwhile and valuable dialogue going on in the forums that our super kray ozzfest computer just can't keep up....
Passmethevial

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 02:19:11 am »

Gnomez said: I think it's because there is so just much worthwhile and valuable dialogue going on in the forums that our super kray ozzfest computer just can't keep up....

That's gotta be it. The whole layout of this forum is retarded though.

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 11:33:11 am »

Passmethevial said:

Gnomez said: I think it's because there is so just much worthwhile and valuable dialogue going on in the forums that our super kray ozzfest computer just can't keep up....

That's gotta be it. The whole layout of this forum is retarded though.

Not tryin' to be rude to anybody.  But the blame falls totally on Wiz.  He designed 'em and hasn't bothered fixing them.  The forum on the bottom is still "2006 band discussion".  Last I knew there had been 2 Ozzfests since then.

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2009, 07:47:45 pm »

He ant hnage the forums due to some ontrat shit he signed...thats also why we will never have an edit button...and I assume whenever the ontrat runs out we will all have to re-make profiles and our total posts will be gone...

Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2009, 06:38:55 pm »

Welcome to our home. And as youse guys say "Shaboom".::smile
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2009, 06:24:51 pm »

As we work on the new design for Ozzfest 2010 some small issues like post order can be temporarily off. Everything seems to be working fine at the moment. Is that not the case?

If you all do not like this layout please feel free to PM or post here links to layouts you all do like and I can see about incorporating some things into the new design (not including an edit key or seacrh button as those are programing things we cannot change here). Layout is another story and can be changed.
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2009, 08:17:31 pm »

Wizard_of_Ozz said: As we work on the new design for Ozzfest 2010 some small issues like post order can be temporarily off. Everything seems to be working fine at the moment. Is that not the case?

If you all do not like this layout please feel free to PM or post here links to layouts you all do like and I can see about incorporating some things into the new design (not including an edit key or seacrh button as those are programing things we cannot change here). Layout is another story and can be changed.
actually, I like it just the way it is, although I could do without some of the sections like "2006 band discussion" or "feedback."

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2009, 08:21:37 pm »

Live????DD said:

Wizard_of_Ozz said: As we work on the new design for Ozzfest 2010 some small issues like post order can be temporarily off. Everything seems to be working fine at the moment. Is that not the case?

actually, I like it just the way it is, although I could do without some of the sections like "2006 band discussion" or "feedback."
This, and when we get any activity, the post order goes to crap

Arm_The_Homeless

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2009, 09:25:07 pm »

wow...
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2009, 06:16:05 pm »

hey wizz, do you think we could get some kind of option to change the colors? Im sick of this orange and would prefer red. thx

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: