HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: stevenstrong  (Read 1009 times)
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2009, 02:06:24 pm »

how the fuck this clone is more liked than the original I'll never know::animatedlaugh::looking
stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 02:04:17 pm »

steven_strong said:

stevenstrong said:

The_Metal_Police said: I hate guns and poses
thats bcuz ur probally an 18-21 yr old emo homosexual who beatz his miniscual slonger n a bathtub full of water while u think about slitting yur own wrist. metal police? mor like metal poser::finger::looking tha real stevenstrongg livez::finger
sorry faggot, you like WASP, which discredits anything you say. 80's rock does not equal metal. both of you fags are posers!::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
yeah bcuz only posers pretend 2 b sumthing their not rite "steven"? im over this whole thing and a ne of u who talk tuff on tha net but cant wipe yur ass without gettin shit on yur thumb, fuk u die slow and by tha way GUNZ N ROSES is 20 times fukin better then ne of tha new bullshit u KIDS listen 2::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::pouting bitch

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2009, 10:52:29 pm »

you're one to talk. you pretend to be metal when you're just an imbred fucktard that jacks off to slash's picture. go play in traffic gay boy!!
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2009, 05:00:58 pm »

oh jesus
such high tempers

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2009, 07:28:57 pm »

thank god that clone is now iz gone 4 now, i wuz tired of beating his ass with words n those awsum threadz that are now so conveniatly erased::looking::finger

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2009, 07:43:30 pm »

stevenstrong said: thank god that clone is now iz gone 4 now, i wuz tired of beating his ass with words n those awsum threadz that are now so conveniatly erased::looking::finger
wow i actually did type like a retard n that post lmfao neway jus wanted 2 thank those assholes and clones 4 all tha threads and post that were n my honor bcuz u hav made me so popular im now ram rodding yur mommy everyday instead of just wendsday and friday::finger::finger::finger

Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2009, 08:07:01 pm »

I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut. I was more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree.::smile
stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2009, 10:25:09 pm »

Mantooth said: I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut. I was more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree.::smile
whatz yur name beautifull?
tits hemingway
bark is made out of hemp::looking

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2009, 11:20:07 pm »

stevenstrong said:
stevenstrong said: thank god that clone is now iz gone 4 now, i wuz tired of beating his ass with words n those awsum threadz that are now so conveniatly erased::looking::finger
I fukk my own momz derrr derrr derr derr
stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2009, 03:24:05 am »

yur nigger daddy iz callin u,he needs u 2 lite his crakpipe 4 him but im sure u will fail at even that simple task just like everything else u do n yur life including yur daily asshole masturbation

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: