HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2009 was a bad year for celebrities  (Read 1719 times)
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3624


View Profile
« on: December 29, 2009, 12:45:35 am »

Les Paul
Brittany Murphey
Farrah Faucett
Micheal Jackson
Patrick Swazye
and now...
James "The Rev" Sullivan
Logged

minime
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3197



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 10:43:30 am »

Quote

Crazy_eyes said: Les Paul
Brittany Murphey
Farrah Faucett
Micheal Jackson
Patrick Swazye
and now...
James "The Rev" Sullivan



seems like '09 was a bad year for everyone...

either way ..R.I.P ::confused
Logged

??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????
New Member
*
Posts: 4005



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 11:25:40 am »

Evile's bassist died too, of a blood clot at 32 years old, then The Rev dies of "natural causes" at 28, man, these were young men, sucks, both of those guys were talented musicians too, shame to see such talent leave us in such a way so early, I will miss them both.
Logged

Mantooth
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1213


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 10:58:12 am »

You didn't go to hell. You went to purgatory my friend.::smile
Logged
laurjohn2
Senior Member
****
Posts: 251



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 12:19:11 pm »

RIP Rev....
Logged

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2926



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 01:50:36 pm »

why does everyone care so much about rev, he was from a shitty band.
Logged

Woldwarden1349
New Member
*
Posts: 88



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 02:36:53 pm »

THE REV DIED?Huh

FUCK YEAH!!!!
Logged



Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3624


View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 02:16:49 pm »

Quote

Graveyardawaken said: why does everyone care so much about rev, he was from a shitty band.

Fact is he was a musician.  Just like Michelle Jackson.
Logged

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3624


View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 02:46:08 pm »

Quote

Woldwarden1349 said: THE REV DIED?Huh

FUCK YEAH!!!!

That's fucked-up.
Logged

FREAKSHOW666
New Member
*
Posts: 31



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 02:49:44 pm »

Quote

Graveyardawaken said: why does everyone care so much about rev, he was from a shitty band.


its just like saying  why would any care if you got shot in the head. shitty band or not its fucked up to something like that you cunt
Logged



Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2926



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 02:52:27 pm »

Quote
FREAKSHOW666 said:
Quote
Graveyardawaken said: why does everyone care so much about rev, he was from a shitty band.

its just like saying  why would any care if you got shot in the head. shitty band or not its fucked up to something like that you cunt


whoa bud freak the fuck out. i never once said yay hes dead. i'm just saying i don't see why everyone gives such a big shit.  noob needs to stfu.
Logged

MorbidPsychoChick666
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 395


View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2009, 02:32:47 pm »

FUCK THE REV AND FUCK A7X THEY ARE THE ONES THAT STARTED THIS EMO BULLSHIT... THEY NEED TO STOP MAKING MUSIC SERIOUSLY THERE RUNING METAL::finger
Logged

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2009, 02:34:22 pm »

Quote

Graveyardawaken said:
Quote

FREAKSHOW666 said:
Quote

Graveyardawaken said: why does everyone care so much about rev, he was from a shitty band.


its just like saying  why would any care if you got shot in the head. shitty band or not its fucked up to something like that you cunt



whoa bud freak the fuck out. i never once said yay hes dead. i'm just saying i don't see why everyone gives such a big shit.  noob needs to stfu.
I'm with fee. why should I give a fuck about some spoiled rockstar dickhead when millions of people die all the time that deserve more attention then him. FUCK a7x and FUCK The rev.
Logged


Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2926



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2009, 03:04:14 pm »

Quote
The_Metal_Police said:
Quote
Graveyardawaken said:
Quote
FREAKSHOW666 said:
Quote
Graveyardawaken said: why does everyone care so much about rev, he was from a shitty band.

its just like saying  why would any care if you got shot in the head. shitty band or not its fucked up to something like that you cunt


whoa bud freak the fuck out. i never once said yay hes dead. i'm just saying i don't see why everyone gives such a big shit.  noob needs to stfu.
I'm with fee. why should I give a fuck about some spoiled rockstar dickhead when millions of people die all the time that deserve more attention then him. FUCK a7x and FUCK The rev.


*claps!*
Logged

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2009, 03:08:31 pm »

sure he was human, and sure it sucks when people die, but I don't see why I should jump on a rev band wagon. fuck that. normal people die all the time and no goes bawwwwwwww about them. ::finger
Logged


Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals