HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To relieve this forum....  (Read 834 times)
Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2009, 01:56:55 am »

I've noticed that everyone is extremely pissed off and annoyed today. So I thought I'd lighten the mood by posting up some real fucking heavy metal! I think everyone here will especially appreciate the sheer masterpiece of the instrumentals in this song. It's a long song so hopefully most of you will be able to make it through, (try to at least check out the ending it's my favorite part). So without further ado, I give you Heir Apparent! (I'm sure you'll all know who this band is).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm3XZeRyTHg
Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 06:11:51 am »

Follow the rubber line to your sanitary pedestal.::smile
Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 01:05:42 pm »

Mantooth said: Follow the rubber line to your sanitary pedestal.::smile
Ok....
Magson13

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 02:32:20 pm »

Uh oh, kiss-ass alert. Stop trying to cheer us up, we have a right to be angry and pissed off. especially when fags try to tell us to be something else. Fucking asshole.

MEATSANDWICH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 02:34:04 pm »

RMS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 04:09:06 pm »

Magson13 said: Uh oh, kiss-ass alert. Stop trying to cheer us up, we have a right to be angry and pissed off. especially when fags try to tell us to be something else. Fucking asshole.
damn right! you tell 'em!

Magson13

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 01:09:19 am »

Faggot PMed me trying to make nice. Guess he can't stand someone not liking him on the internet. Get a life.

"I understand where you got that impression. But believe me there were no kiss-ass intentions at all, I was only suggesting a song that I thought some people would enjoy. I also didn't tell anyone what to do,I only led them to the link nothing more. I guess my common courtesy was inappropriate for that time. I should've stayed out of their buisness in the end."

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2009, 02:08:02 am »

good song

Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2009, 02:10:18 am »

Magson13 said: Faggot PMed me trying to make nice. Guess he can't stand someone not liking him on the internet. Get a life.

"I understand where you got that impression. But believe me there were no kiss-ass intentions at all, I was only suggesting a song that I thought some people would enjoy. I also didn't tell anyone what to do,I only led them to the link nothing more. I guess my common courtesy was inappropriate for that time. I should've stayed out of their buisness in the end."
I really don't give a shit whether you like me or not, I was just trying to clear up some misconceptions but you really don't seem to care so why bother. For the record, I'm naturally just a nice guy. And with your arrogant asshole personality you're the one that obviously has a shitty life.

Fuck off!
Magson13

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2009, 02:22:11 am »

Oh no, now you're gonna tell me to fuck off? I'm so sad, you were mean to me on the internet!!!!! *slits wrists*

Faggot.

Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2009, 02:57:09 am »

Magson13 said: Oh no, now you're gonna tell me to fuck off? I'm so sad, you were mean to me on the internet!!!!! *slits wrists*

Faggot.
You do that, whatever man I'm fucking done with you. You're a waste of my time as I'm probably a waste of yours. Just forget I ever posted this stoopid bulletin and everyone's fucking happy.
Death_Matt_al
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2009, 04:32:32 am »

Magson13 said: Oh no, now you're gonna tell me to fuck off? I'm so sad, you were mean to me on the internet!!!!! *slits wrists*

Faggot.

wow youre an idiot. assholes like you need to die

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2009, 02:51:16 pm »

MEATSANDWICH said:

i love this lol cat sooo much.

GOD_

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2009, 04:52:52 pm »

Magson13 said: Uh oh, kiss-ass alert. Stop trying to cheer us up, we have a right to be angry and pissed off. especially when fags try to tell us to be something else. Fucking asshole.
whatta cacahead
Magson13

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2009, 09:01:40 pm »

Faggots needa grow up and stop shoving their bullshit down my throat, fucking dumbasses.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: