HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 40+ Years of Madness  (Read 1447 times)
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2010, 07:38:00 pm »

Ozzy has been entertaining the world since 1968...42 years! Damn!

What are your favorite songs from his Black Sabbath era and from his solo one?

I'll start the thread...try to stay true to the topic, and list all the albums and your favs from them, k?

::finger * ::finger * ::finger * ::finger
----------------
BLACK SABBATH: NIB or Behind the Wall of Sleep.
PARANOID: Hand of Doom is a great song too and far less played, as with Electric Funeral ... but Paranoid, Iron Man, & War Pigs are most well known.
MASTER OF REALITY: Children of the Grave with Embryo are it for me. Lord of this World does it more for me then Into the Void does.
VOLUME 4: prefer Supernaut. i've always loved Changes and Laguna Sunrise too...big time
SABBATH BLOODY SABBATH: have to admit the title song is something I love ALOT, and would really freak to hear again. Fluff is beautiful too. and what about Spiral Architect?
TECHNICAL ECSTASY: my pref is Rock and Roll Doctor
NEVER SAY DIE: agree with Scape NEVER SAY DIE, but Over to You is cool too. this is not my more fav Sabbath album, honestly.
BLIZZARD OF OZZ: I really like Goodbye to Romance :-) but $heez, what song on this album ISN'T good?
DIARY OF A MADMAN: wow. i love You Can't Kill Rock and Roll, Flying High Again, Believer, and Over the Mountain.
BARK AT THE MOON: Spiders in the Night is an awesome song...but so is Bark at the Moon, and Slow Down.
ULTIMATE SIN: Shot in the Dark is an awesome song. i just love watching Ozzy singing this song! can you say FU#KING $EXY AS HELL?Huh
NO REST FOR THE WICKED: Breakin' All the Rules, Fire in the Sky, Demon Alcohol, Hero, and The Liar
NO MORE TEARS: Hellraiser is BAD@ss, and so are Road to Nowhere, Time after Time, and Desire.
OZZMOSIS: agree with Venom & Scape, Ghost Behind My Eyes and Thunder Underground are both great songs...as is See You on the Other Side - damn, that song always makes me cry, it just connects with me big time!
DOWN TO EARTH: wow...damned excellent album...but i guess Running Out of Time, Junkie, Black Illusion, and Can You Hear Them
UNDER COVER: Rocky Mountain Way or In My Life
BLACK RAIN: Lay Your World on Me, Countdowns Begun, and Trap Door

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 11:09:54 pm »

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...the room is so silent ya could hear a pin drop. Damn, we're talking Sabbath and Ozzy on an Ozzfest site - come on, nobody else has an opinion?Huh

::confused

---
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 11:48:40 pm »

---
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 05:05:47 pm »

Wow, who'd a thought NOBODY would have an opinion on Ozzy's 40 year history. Am I the only one who has followed his career here? Can't be possible, no way.  ::animatedsmile

---
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 01:58:05 pm »

hey people .. i find super kid guitarist u must see .. he is 12 and he playing only 14 months and he shredding the guitar like herman li http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbJPIq-4b-4 omfg .. best .. do you think too?and on youtube he is HuhHuh??lashguitarist?HuhHuh? so maybe he want has nickname lash ... and ozzy is great .. best singer of history
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 05:22:48 pm »

HuhHuhHuh

Damn...this is your chance to share WTF you like from each of Ozzy's CDs. ::finger

---
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: