HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Album Name "Soul Sucka" Love/Hate??  (Read 4114 times)
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 12:34:00 am »

i like his regl'a pink nails personally. i just don't like the black all the time. to me it's kinda retarded. ok, i was gonna say it's kinda gay. bwaaaaaaaaahahahaha. Seriously. I liked his fringes a whole lot more, and the 'guy next door that ya just wanna wape' look. lol  ::animatedsmile

i liked the stick people too. in fact i bought a bunch of flair from different concerts, and those are my favs. You're talking about this series right?

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2010, 08:33:11 am »

did not know about that one but the stuff i have is the ozzy saves fish symbol sticker and some patches i picked up at a convention i went to ill check out the rock merch site but they dont have much ozzy stuff.

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2010, 02:32:04 pm »

hey people .. i find super kid guitarist u must see .. he is 12 and he playing only 14 months and he shredding the guitar like herman li http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbJPIq-4b-4 omfg .. best .. do you think too?and on youtube he is HuhHuh??lashguitarist?HuhHuh? so maybe he want has nickname lash ... and ozzy is great .. best singer of history
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2010, 05:46:17 pm »

wasn't promoting them per se...lol. I just did an image search and that one came up first.

I bought a few of mine from Amazon.com honestly. You can enter "button, Ozzy." a bunch of them come up. ::finger

=============================

ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!

Ozzy here (click) says he isn't using the name anymore...

ROLLING STONE ARTICLE - NOT USING SOUL SUCKA AS TITLE

---
el_paz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2010, 10:28:44 am »

f_darkbladeus said: Alot of bashing going on about it...but when, truthfully, is there NOT bashing about anything Ozzy by diehard Iommi/Dio fans online.

Ozzy is 61 years old...and has been entertaining the world since 1968 (42 years). 11 of his Sabbath era and 21 of his solo albums have gone either gold, single, double, triple or quadruple platinum.

I say if Ozzy wants the title of his album to be Soul Sucka, then the world should have more respect for him and his right as King of Hard Rock and Prince of Darkness to call his album what the hell ever he wants.

Honestly, I just don't get what the big problem is. I think it's kind of cool - it sounds like a vampirish kind of name to me, and it's got a deeper meaning then just a ::animatedsmile would.

I think people get way too opinionated and hostile towards the man personally. Damn.

AGREED, I TOO THINK THE NAME SHOULD NOT MATTER.  THIS IS OZZY WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, AND IF HE WANTS TO NAME HIS NEW ALBUM WITH SUCH NAME THEN LET IT BE.  AS FOR THE COMMENTS FROM WWE CHRIS JERICHO ON THE NEW ALBUM......DUDE, IT'S THE PRINCE OF FK'N DARKNESS.

::smile
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2010, 05:09:54 am »

People are so gay. Who cares if "sucka" is used in some other genre. This is Ozzy, therefore anything that we're talking here is cool. Or at least not worthy of freaking whining.

Speaking of which, what happened to all the cool emoticons that used to be on the site. Who decided to put those lame @ss smileys on instead. They suck!

---
pack1pres
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 09:51:29 pm »

I like the name Scream, but after seeing the CD cover Soul Sucker would have been better fit the picture is so beautifully evil.  Ozzy looks like Satan's own unholy angel..The Soul Sucker... notice the spelling prenounce it how you like but spell it right.

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2010, 09:14:57 pm »

I like the name Scream, but after seeing the CD cover Soul Sucker would have been better fit the picture is so beautifully evil.  Ozzy looks like Satan's own unholy angel..The Soul Sucker... notice the spelling prenounce it how you like but spell it right.

didn't have that much of a rash about it, honestly. i never would have tied it to hip-hop.

---
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: