HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zepplin Reunion  (Read 623 times)
custom38
Community

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2007, 11:04:22 pm »

I'll believe it when I see it. It would be killer if it did happen, I would give my left nut to see them in concert.

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2007/06/24/old-lotta-love-98487-19347124/

Life's an orgy, make it a good one.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 11:05:24 pm »

It would be awesome to see them, if the price was right of course.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 11:05:41 pm »

Well, if I had testicles, I'd keep both. I never liked Led Zeppelin.

custom38
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 11:06:40 pm »

WagerofSin said: It would be awesome to see them, if the price was right of course.

I bet tickets would range upto $200 a seat

BigLaFeves

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 11:12:18 pm »

It will never be the original  Led Zeppelin again, seeing them now would be like seeing a old washed up piece of what they once were.  I am a big fan, but wouldn't be excited about seeing this, have you heard Robert Plant sing anytime in the last 10 years?  His voice isn't even close to how it was, I think a reunion is a bad idea.::finger::surprise::finger::surprise
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 11:16:17 pm »

damn that would be sweet if infact it happens i would love to see led zepplin.

custom38
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 11:28:08 pm »

BigLaFeves said: It will never be the original  Led Zeppelin again, seeing them now would be like seeing a old washed up piece of what they once were.  I am a big fan, but wouldn't be excited about seeing this, have you heard Robert Plant sing anytime in the last 10 years?  His voice isn't even close to how it was, I think a reunion is a bad idea.::finger::surprise::finger::surprise

I realize it wouldn't be the same, years ago when walking into clarksdale came out and they were on tour, they played Black Dog and it was pretty damn good. Its not much different than seeing a 60 year old Ozzy play with Sabbath or a 60 year old Sammy Hagar kick off a 60 date show this year or a possible Van Halen reunion.

Pandemoniun

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 11:33:23 pm »

w.o their drummer never.
custom38
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 11:38:59 pm »

Either way, I think if they put forth a decent effort, it would be a good show

Wille517

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 12:40:01 am »

custom38 said:
WagerofSin said: It would be awesome to see them, if the price was right of course.

I bet tickets would range upto $200 a seat
Hell I'd pay that or more to see tham play live. I'm 19 and their easily one of my all time favorite bands and I dont think the've even toured in my life time.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."~William Congreve

Nephren_Ka

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 02:23:14 am »

I've always liked Led Zeppelin but I do NOT want to see that happen.  Robert Plant doesn't have half the vocal range he used to.  Imagine what he would do to those songs today.
theBear

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2007, 02:28:08 am »

I saw the last real attempt with jason. Back then Robert was loosing it.

I'd rather just see page and jones. Jason is an acceptable fit, but plant can't cover plant anymore.

4 GA ticks awaiting new owners
gloria

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2007, 10:01:21 am »

BigLaFeves said: It will never be the original  Led Zeppelin again, seeing them now would be like seeing a old washed up piece of what they once were.  I am a big fan, but wouldn't be excited about seeing this, have you heard Robert Plant sing anytime in the last 10 years?  His voice isn't even close to how it was, I think a reunion is a bad idea.::finger::surprise::finger::surprise

so it can't be the same. but how many of us were alive to see them originally? or many of us were to young and our parents did not take us. and i happen to disagree. it will be great!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: