HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About Illegals  (Read 7115 times)
chang_the_wang

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2010, 07:58:14 pm »

::animatedlaugh
murmaider
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 09:57:07 pm »

tax them or charge addmission::smile
L???????Zz????

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2010, 10:03:01 pm »

I think white people are the minority now! Mexicans and blacks are taking over! Good bye WHITEY!::animatedlaugh FUCK THATS HOW IT FEELS ::confused lol

::animatedsmile
L???????Zz????

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 10:38:48 pm »

I get so sick of the mexicans who never say exuse me in walmart ::animatedlaugh They just run their damn cart into people ::animatedsmile

L???????Zz????

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2010, 10:40:38 pm »

excuse ::sinister

L???????Zz????

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2010, 10:43:02 pm »

No WET?? ::confused But  BET?? LOL
St.patricks day is a white holiday, but blacks march in the band! ::confused lol

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2010, 11:24:23 pm »

somebodyz gotta play the drumz::looking

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2010, 10:54:32 pm »

nigga do, nigga does......

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2010, 10:06:33 am »

absent_penis said: jews are terrible people. KILL 'EM ALL. ::finger

Well your signature pretty much says it all.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
laurjohn2

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2010, 10:26:46 am »

I have a russian jew that sits accross from me at work.  He spent years in russia being persecuted.  He is the coolest person at my work.....

As far as illegals, if they demonstrate a skill and don't just mooch on the system, i am ok with.  most in this scenario are trying to become citizens and are just trying to get thru the red tape.

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2010, 09:59:20 am »

laurjohn2 said: I have a russian jew that sits accross from me at work.  He spent years in russia being persecuted.  He is the coolest person at my work.....

As far as illegals, if they demonstrate a skill and don't just mooch on the system, i am ok with.  most in this scenario are trying to become citizens and are just trying to get thru the red tape.

My jewish side of the family is from russia, but mostly romania. They married into my Native American side of the family.
On paper, I'm a Native American Jew. It threw my history teacher for a loop.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
NaziGangSTaJew

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010, 12:49:37 pm »

The_Metal_Police said: if you're not here legally then fuck you, you don't need to be here. I have no problems with immigrants, I've worked with them before, they're cooler than most motherfuckers that were born here. but if you're not here legally then your ass doesn't need to be here. I pay taxes, your ass should too.::finger
fuckin aye rite brutha i feel the exact same way!

Theres nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home...
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2010, 09:26:22 pm »

We get a a few Samoans and Tongans that come to live in NZ and go on the dole (unemployment benefit) and bludge off the government.......by comparison we also have asians moving here and they work their asses off day and night.
I don't have a problem with people migrating to other countries and I'm not a rascist - as long as they work and pay tax and don't abuse the system and bludge off the goverment and healthcare system etc.
Take the UK for example - my wife overstayed 1.5 years when she was in her 20's but she was paying emergency tax which was way higher than normal tax rates.
She worked hard and paid (emergency) tax and saved up money and yet she wasn't allowed to stay and pretty much got thrown out of the country.
And yet the UK let in all sorts of immigrants and aliens who don't want to work or can't find work and yet they're allowed to stay...WTF...I blame the EU
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2010, 11:23:20 pm »

This all depends on your perspective to calibrate "illegal",....according to my relatives, Native Americans,.....ALL who had to actually COME here are illegal.....most haterz just need a magnet to get stuck on to blast out the shit they spew,..if they dont hate "illegals" they probably hate fat people or some cultural phenomenon they are unfamiliar with,..but they will eventually show a hatred somewhere,,..even if its someones driving style.......HATERZ ALL!!!!!!!
LAterszzz to da HATERZ!!!!::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
OMG!!!!!::surprise::surprise::surprise::surpriseI think I might hate HATERZ!!!!!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::laugh

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2010, 07:04:17 am »

I would think that opportunity to immigrate here should be afforded to all of the nations of the world. there are famines and desperation in so many nations, people who can't sneak here through the desert. I think to take something that we do give to help all nations and peoples should not be allowed. period. there is already a very large disproportionate percentage allowed in as compared statistically to other nations from south america. that should be treated with recognition for the honor, not disrespected and places taken that a family living in a war torn nation should have. ::confused

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: