HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About Illegals  (Read 7149 times)
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2010, 10:25:55 pm »

Ok. This is how I know some others feel bout this issue. They believe that mexicans should be able 2 stay due 2 the low end jobs that some do. That americans have been 2 lazy. ~Ok this is how I feel... that if your in the US and have a job, you should pay taxes like the rest of us and then be eligible 4 Social Services. But wait... there is a clause in that 1 tho. Ya have 2 be living on US soil for x amount of years. The reason 4 this is that even US citizens have problems seeking help. Yet some immigrants don't. Not fair 2 the rest of us. I declare a ban on people who conceive way too many children. Listen... if they kill cats or other animals due 2 that why not prohibit humans? I mean were all on here 2 populate. Why kill?

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2010, 12:38:10 am »

guess what?  there are LEGAL ways to emigrate into this country, just as ElaSheZ says.

but illegals don't want to move here to live here, they just want to make money to send home.  and after our economy tanked last year, many have decided to go home. 

I tried to emigrate to Australia back in the '80's (I've got distant family there) and after looking into what I had to do to move there, I found it was next to impossible unless I had a skill that no one else in Australia had, which was their #1 rule for moving to live and work there.

but if paying taxes is the main bitching point for some people, keep in mind;  illegals are usually working under someone else's SS# so they ARE paying payroll taxes, and since they don't file tax returns, the government gets to keep all that money.

another part of this whole issue that pisses me off is;  my neice lives in Houston and cannot find even a crappy fast food or WalMart job because she doesn't speak spanish.

please don't get me wrong.  I've been to Mexico.  its a beautiful country with a fascinating culture.  but they can't make it better for themselves down there because the drug lords have taken over the country.  even the mayor of Cancun got busted.

its time to end prohibition.  again.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2010, 01:04:38 am »

very interesting thoughts. i'm really not sure why Mexico seems to be unable to turn their country into a high tech manufacturing locale. just as much $ and companies have gone there as to China and look at the difference in results. maybe it's the complacency, lack of desire for improvement, inability to handle complex work, who knows.

i would like to see repatriation of Mexico with the educated souls who have come here and done good things. giving them benefits to being running small or large businesses down there. ask them to try to build up the economy so the people can remain in their own country rather than feel the need to come here to make money. there's alot of land and possibilities, I don't get why something like this hasn't been attempted.

corruption can be routed out. it would have to be done via a conquest though, and i don't think many people would welcome that domination even if it was for the greater good and eventual turn over into the right hands.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2010, 05:20:46 am »

very interesting thoughts. i'm really not sure why Mexico seems to be unable to turn their country into a high tech manufacturing locale. just as much $ and companies have gone there as to China and look at the difference in results. maybe it's the complacency, lack of desire for improvement, inability to handle complex work, who knows.

i would like to see repatriation of Mexico with the educated souls who have come here and done good things. giving them benefits to being running small or large businesses down there. ask them to try to build up the economy so the people can remain in their own country rather than feel the need to come here to make money. there's alot of land and possibilities, I don't get why something like this hasn't been attempted.

corruption can be routed out. it would have to be done via a conquest though, and i don't think many people would welcome that domination even if it was for the greater good and eventual turn over into the right hands.
Is that you or the liquor speaking Mr. Lahey? Grin
Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2010, 07:39:01 pm »

My parents, and my brother and I were born and raised in the U.S., and we gotta bust our ass for everything we want. While on the other hand the illegals get all the goverment handouts and all this bullshit money to go to school, and what the fuck do I get - nothing. Your all right the illegals need to go back, or at least make an attempt to become a citizen, but as long as people still hire them for cheap work, then good luck to all of us. As a matter of fact im still at work I gotta get the hell outta here and go get some beer Tongue 
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2010, 09:32:05 pm »

if I read another post by f-dumbassisceus I am gonna off myself.

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2010, 03:15:02 pm »

Is that you or the liquor speaking Mr. Lahey? Grin

I don't know. One of the smartest (and nicest) guys I knew in college had migrant parents. He would send scholarships to his family to help them take care of his siblings, he had like 11 or 12 of them or something. The family lived in the US, legal, but the parents had no skills and spoke no English. They worked in the fields still. When you knew his story it was just mind-boggling. He had like a 4.0 AND worked AND helped his family out on weekends. I just think of him, and Phil, another guy I knew who worked all day plus went to college (which I did too) and raised his kids single parent. I just wonder, if they could take that intelligence there with the hundreds of thousands of other educated Mexicans recently become citizens, couldn't they shift things? Maybe there's just no interest.

I don't pretend to know any answers. I just think the reason there is mass migration is for schools, safety, standard of living. I mean, if they all want to come here, why not just make Mexico part of the US? (holy smokes...am I gonna get my head chewed off for saying that?)

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2010, 04:00:36 pm »

No bum that can't speak poifect English oughta stay in this country...oughta be de-exported the hell outta here! Grin
stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2010, 07:54:17 pm »

...so we understand each other rite? your ah titzoon eehhh...charcoal bricket, ya know....ah mooly...

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2010, 05:15:48 am »

i didnt feel like reading all 6 pages of this, so if this has been said i appologize.  one of the biggest arguments people make about illegal immagrants is that they are taking jobs from americans, but the jobs they are taking are the ones that NO AMERICAN wants lol.  but for the most part i think that them coming into this country illegally is complete bullshit.  but who could blame them really, aside from all the corrupt politicians and all that political bullshit, i really do believe this IS the best country (USA) in the world.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 05:19:46 am by Skull And Crossbones » Logged

Nando
Community

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2010, 04:26:08 am »

My parents, and my brother and I were born and raised in the U.S., and we gotta bust our ass for everything we want. While on the other hand the illegals get all the goverment handouts and all this bullshit money to go to school, and what the fuck do I get - nothing. Your all right the illegals need to go back, or at least make an attempt to become a citizen, but as long as people still hire them for cheap work, then good luck to all of us. As a matter of fact im still at work I gotta get the hell outta here and go get some beer Tongue 

That is nothing but a mere myth. The majority of the illegal immigrants that I knew never got any handouts. They just worked hard and tried to provide for their family... they would be the people that would be the least likely t go to the doctor so that shows you how much health care they got

Slave to the power of death
Nando
Community

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2010, 04:31:01 am »

That's simple... the wages are even lower in China. China was also not as in debt as most Latin American countrie were duing the last century. The IMF gave more loans to those Latin American countries so that they wouldn't become bankrupt... long story short, there is not enough capital to have the country become as rich as China

Slave to the power of death
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2010, 04:41:36 am »

WOW...YO-QUEERO-TACO-BELL, Speaking Of:
I'm Making A Run For The Boarder...ANYBODY WANT ANYTHING?  Undecided

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2010, 04:46:00 am »

Yeah! I wouldlike a nachos belle grande,  gordita, a beef bean burrto with cheese and a large Mt.Dew! Make it quick... I'm hungry! ::smile 

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
Grandmaster_Disaster
Grandmaster_Disaster
Community

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2010, 01:16:59 pm »

i didnt feel like reading all 6 pages of this, so if this has been said i appologize.  one of the biggest arguments people make about illegal immagrants is that they are taking jobs from americans, but the jobs they are taking are the ones that NO AMERICAN wants lol.  but for the most part i think that them coming into this country illegally is complete bullshit.  but who could blame them really, aside from all the corrupt politicians and all that political bullshit, i really do believe this IS the best country (USA) in the world.
actually high school kids need those jobs for weed, so do dropouts, as long as they actually fuckin' work, I'm tired of seeing lazy ass white boys slack off at work, and the few exceptions of other lazy lollygagging colors, pisses me off, that and people who have the grunt level job who try to look over other people's work before minding their own shit, there's my rant

Because in America your misfortune is HILARIOUS!!!! XD
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: