HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christians are evil  (Read 4028 times)
Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2010, 05:34:44 pm »

You gonna fuck on me?::smile
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2010, 12:08:33 am »

I was raised Catholic but I respect others' beliefs or non-beliefs and I have attended all kinds of churches for different reasons (weddings, christenings, funeral masses - I even 'ate the cookie' at my aunt's funeral a few years ago).  I believe in God and I know God believes in me,  but I don't go to church to prove it to myself or God or anybody else.

in high school I visited a friend's church service at some kind of evangelical church - a  tiny congregation that was mainly his family and about a dozen other people.  they were trying real hard to convert me and make me commit and testify.  pffft!  when they found out I was raised Catholic, all hell broke loose, literally.  they started accusing me of being a satanist because Catholics believe satan exists. when they started to 'save me' by laying on hands and shouting to the Lord,  I walked out, so pissed off I could hardly see.  the next time I saw that 'friend' I let him know exactly how I felt and he said his family didn't want him to be friends with me anymore, anyways.

if I had to identify with anything now, it would be Celtic Paganism.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
L???????Zz????

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2010, 02:28:47 am »

YES, THEY PREACH TOO MUCH!!!!!!! ANNOYING BULLSHIT ::animatedsmile

::animatedsmile
beautywithindarkness

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2010, 05:23:09 am »

in my experiance, extreme religious people are the biggest hypacrites. the whole idea of a guy upstairs watching everything you do and judging you...kinda gives me the willies. I DO NOT believe in god, but i am a very good person. I would NEVER hurt anyone, dont judge, waited to have sex [YES!! i really did do that!] until i was married, have never touched a single drug in my entire life, and rarely if ever drink and dont believe in abortion, nor divorce. but these are MY morals. not because of god. at one time i DID. but the way i think about it is this: for someone to supposly 'loves' you, letting people get raped, murdered, molsted, abused....to me that...thats a pretty fucked up god. the whole god thing, annoyes me. but people shoving religion down my throat pisses me off even more. this is america mother fuckers...if i dont believe in god...thats MY right to that,,,ever heard of a little thing called FREEDOM OF RELIGION!??!?!! jackasses. no one has any right to tell people what they believe is wrong. tho i dont believe in god, i have no right to tell people what they believe is wrong. religion is annoyed, and stupid. i do not like religious people. i work with this lady who is religious, shes has TWO children out of wedlock, and claims that she KNOWS the truth. i told her, just because its YOUR truth, doesnt mean its THE truth. she says [i work at the commissary] that we shouldnt carry musturd [she really did say this, i fucking kid you not] because its has alcohol in it. i about died of laughter when i heard that...so i told her...then in that case, we shouldnt care exract either, or nyquil or dayquil or hyrond perxoide [sic]. shes so fucking stupid. shes never been married, but says that if she were he would HAVE to be extremely religious. are you fucking kidding me? you stupid hypocrite. she sits there and judges and is a hypocrite. one of my friends [whos NOT married] was trying to get on her nerves and started talking about having a BUNCH of sex...her reaction was hilarious! i hate religion. ::finger
stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2010, 05:38:08 am »

Catholic priest=pedo=sick fuck
::finger::laugh

L???????Zz????

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2010, 05:03:44 am »

::animatedlaugh

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2010, 07:50:28 am »

::finger::looking

darklordemril

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2010, 08:09:27 am »

Damn.  What churchs y'all going to?  In mine, everyone knows I listen to Metal, I have tatoos, and go to Ozzfest.  Doesn't seen to bother anyone...  Heck, the drummer for our contemporary service is a recovered alcohol and drug addict that was an inch away from blowing his brains out.  Great guy...

Many folks here have said one thing.  In the USA, we all have the freedom of religion.  Also, (whether you want to belive in this or not, that's ok) in the Bible, the Lord has given us (humans) the freedom to choose and make decisions on our own.  Thus the nasty BS that we see on the news every night.  Of course (sadly enough negativity sells.

The main thing is, treat others as you would want to be treated yourself.  It would be real nice if we could all get along...

See ya at Ozzfest
Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2010, 10:33:20 am »

Crazy_eyes said: Discrimination is considered a sin.  Anyways, I went to church for the first time in a few years.  Everybody there knew what I listened to and used that against me.  The whole time I was looking around and I kept getting awkward looks as though I wasn't aloud in there.  WHO THE FUCK ISN'T ALOUD IN A CHURCH!?  The pastor didn't even shake my hand as I left.
That sounds so evil.  I was maybe expecting a thread about Christian nations that were established out of holy wars, or maybe super corruption in some churches.

You didn't get a handshake, that's not a big deal, I mean, the music we listen to is anti-christian.  And it sounds like no one was actually mean to you, or told you that you were going to hell or anything.

EFG

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2010, 12:21:52 pm »

religion is for retards. though it should be your right to be retarded if you want to.::looking

poop loser guy::looking
EFG

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2010, 12:24:50 pm »

Detective_Jormungandr said:
Crazy_eyes said: Discrimination is considered a sin.  Anyways, I went to church for the first time in a few years.  Everybody there knew what I listened to and used that against me.  The whole time I was looking around and I kept getting awkward looks as though I wasn't aloud in there.  WHO THE FUCK ISN'T ALOUD IN A CHURCH!?  The pastor didn't even shake my hand as I left.
That sounds so evil.  I was maybe expecting a thread about Christian nations that were established out of holy wars, or maybe super corruption in some churches.

You didn't get a handshake, that's not a big deal, I mean, the music we listen to is anti-christian.  And it sounds like no one was actually mean to you, or told you that you were going to hell or anything.
let's see, the crusades, the catholic church knowing their priests fuck little boys and did nothing about it, and oh yeah poland's anti-offending religious fucktards laws. yeah, christians/catholic's aren't very smart. they're like cavemen, they only understand force and pain.::looking

poop loser guy::looking
RMS

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2010, 07:03:40 pm »

NFD said: I agree that religion is filled with hypocrisy but you cant think that all christians are like that, there are christians who listen to metal and are open minded. Generalizations suck dude.
you are fucking gay

RMS

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2010, 07:58:12 pm »

NFD said: I wouldnt say most.....
most are. you're just an idiot, go suck your catholic boyfriend ryan off some more nutt hugger::finger::finger

RMS

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2010, 08:01:14 pm »

EFG said:
Detective_Jormungandr said:

let's see, the crusades, the catholic church knowing their priests fuck little boys and did nothing about it, and oh yeah poland's anti-offending religious fucktards laws. yeah, christians/catholic's aren't very smart. they're like cavemen, they only understand force and pain.::looking
true that::finger

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2010, 10:44:40 pm »

By the way, another thing that the Catholic church does that's stupid is they don't allow thier priests to have 'sexual relations'.  That's the reason they're all raping thier altor-boys.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: