HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Real Info on Ozzfest 2010  (Read 2792 times)
FUKNMETALHEAD

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2010, 03:41:22 pm »

Ive seen enough shit about predictions and wish lists. I want to know if anyone has heard any real shit. I heard on the radio that Mudvayne will be at Ozzfest 2010. What have you heard.?

FUKNMETALHEAD
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 09:04:39 pm »

There has been NO real info release as of yet. It is coming shortly......at least I didn't say soon.
Magson13

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 09:47:44 pm »

Is shortly better than soon? They're both have relative definitions.... lol.

I remember reading somewhere to expect an Ozzfest announcement at the end of February/beginning of March. Can't remember where though, so it could just be someone making a false claim.

mazuke

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 10:38:55 pm »

Well i havent heard anybody for ozzfest but as far as mudvayne being there dont count on it. they said the pedal to the metal tour they did last year was the last tour til after the next hell yeah cd
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 10:44:55 pm »

Magson13 said: Is shortly better than soon? They're both have relative definitions.... lol.

I remember reading somewhere to expect an Ozzfest announcement at the end of February/beginning of March. Can't remember where though, so it could just be someone making a false claim.

Unless you read it in the news section here or on Ozzy.com assume its a false claim.
Lieutenant_Sheepz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 10:07:19 pm »

FUKNMETALHEAD said: Ive seen enough shit about predictions and wish lists. I want to know if anyone has heard any real shit. I heard on the radio that Mudvayne will be at Ozzfest 2010. What have you heard.?

God lets hope they arent

Morningstar

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 07:25:41 am »

Dieing for some news here. Can't find anything anywhere. whazup?::finger

::finger::::surprise::animatedsmile
metallicus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 12:01:15 pm »

Lots of speculations lots of wish lists and lots of far out rumors - -
the only 2 no brainers are Ozzy and Firewind since Gus G & his band has taken the reigns from Zakk and BLS - - Im not saying that i like that its just probably a given.
Probably easier to list who will most likely NOT be there, - - - bands like
Slayer
Anthrax
Megadeth
Testament
Tool
Metallica
Lordi
Type O Negative
BLS
Manson
whatever the lineup will be you can be sure that there will be haters & complainers crying about how it will suck so pretty sure that you can count on  - - -30% of the bands that you do not like or hate - - 40% that dosent matter or mean too much to you, take em or leave em's and about 30% that you will be happy with - - so if 18 bands make the bill - there will be 5 or 6 bands that will cause you to buy the ticket and show up reguardless of the others you do not like.
If Ozzy Camp is serious about coming back "BIG" with the tour i would hope that they would bring on some bands that we haven't seen before and there are some big ones still out there with teeth that would go a long way with the loyal Ozzfest fans.
Bands like Rammstein - Amon Amarth - COB - Hell Yeah and some others - - - but i wouldn't hold my breath

We may end up getting a few surprizes that no one had considered either - like an AC/DC or even an Anvil - and i am not saying that is what i am hoping for.
Truth be told that we will get some sort of confirmation shortly - in any event i will support OZZFEST before i support a tour like the Mayhem tour - Ozzy started this thing and therefore i will remain Loyal to Ozzfest!

Best wishes!
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 01:53:56 pm »

Morningstar said: Dieing for some news here. Can't find anything anywhere. whazup?::finger

No info has been announced yet is why. We announce around March so hopefully not too long from now.
Handerson

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2010, 02:32:21 am »

I don't get why everyone thinks that just because Gus G. is the new ozz guitarist, firewind will be on ozzfest. BLS wasn't in the lineup every year when Zakk was filling the guitar spot. Yes they were on around half of the tours, but still, pulling double duty is not necessarily what musicians want to do on these big festival tours.

I am the DICTATOR, and I rule with an IRON DICK!!!
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2010, 04:51:03 am »

Handerson said: I don't get why everyone thinks that just because Gus G. is the new ozz guitarist, firewind will be on ozzfest. BLS wasn't in the lineup every year when Zakk was filling the guitar spot. Yes they were on around half of the tours, but still, pulling double duty is not necessarily what musicians want to do on these big festival tours.
Smartest thing said in this thread.

Crozzy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2010, 01:46:07 am »

I will have fun, the tour will be good.  I am not worried.

Drinking Booze and raising rifles, Hell Straight through and through!
gothenberg

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 09:42:29 am »

Handerson said: I don't get why everyone thinks that just because Gus G. is the new ozz guitarist, firewind will be on ozzfest. BLS wasn't in the lineup every year when Zakk was filling the guitar spot. Yes they were on around half of the tours, but still, pulling double duty is not necessarily what musicians want to do on these big festival tours.

What musicians do want to do is get exposure for the band/music they are actually passionate about. Thus, Ozzy's guitarist will almost always pull double duty.
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 02:47:01 pm »

Last time BLS played Ozzfest was in 2006 even though Zakk was still playin' for Ozzy for the next 2 Ozzfests.

Floggy21

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 05:43:49 pm »

FUKNMETALHEAD said: Ive seen enough shit about predictions and wish lists. I want to know if anyone has heard any real shit. I heard on the radio that Mudvayne will be at Ozzfest 2010. What have you heard.?

Lieutenant_Sheepz said: God lets hope they arent

Mudvayne is not going to play OZZFEST this year they are finishing up the new HELLYEAH album they even stated that they are not goin to tour for their latest album they anna flash around HELLYEAH so maybe they might be there ya never know.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: