HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MTV changing its logo: no longer "Music Television"  (Read 1608 times)
Lieutenant_Sheepz

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2010, 10:49:04 pm »

The_Metal_Police said: the m stands for MmmmmmmmmHmmmmmmmmmmmm

woooooo weeeee::finger

eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2010, 10:00:44 am »

Freak666 said: mtv sucks balls who cares

Thread

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2010, 10:19:48 am »

mtv hasent been good since '93::looking

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2010, 02:06:45 pm »

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said:
Live????DD said:
HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said:
Live????DD said: link to yahoo article here

basically MTV is changing its logo so that it doesnt say Music Television under the "M" anymore. the CEO or something said its to reflect the channel's new direction.

yeah fukkin right, thats total bullshit.

wanna know the real reason? simple, "they're selling out." the music industry is complete crap right now because everyone just illegally downloads shit, and all the new shit is generic R&B or Rap/Hip Hop. so they've decided to sell out and become a reality TV station for shows like "Jersey Shores" and the like.

Whatever. Fuck MTV. I never watch it.
It was about music for a while in the very begining......shortly thereafter it strayed so far from music the disconnect was undeniable.
Thats why I have always called it EMPTY-VEE....because there is fucking NOTHING  there.....
If someone was smart they would start an ALL METAL channel on VERIZON -Fios.....yeah,..Channel 666!!!::sinister::sinister::sinister::sinister::sinister::sinister::sinister::laugh
dude were paying 180 bucks a month for that shit(fone, cable, and innernet) and they're advertising it for 89.99 a month. but if you read the fine print, they charge so many bullshit fees, its ridiculous. they need to be sued for false advertising. i mean the shit kicks ass, but you severely pay the price for it.
Thats why it should have a FUCKING ALL METAL CHANNEL!!!!!!!! (did I mention channel 666?)::sinister::sinister
my contract with them was up and the price went through the roof......so I renegotiated it but now have "EXTREME H-D"...which is pretty cool.::laughFine print blows........I hate that shit......it really is rediculously small and there is so much they fuckin KNOW nobody can read all that  crap. Selling cable products is a mindfuck,..I met some dude the other nite who explained all the psychological trickery they use when they have you in thier sights. ::surprise::surprise::surprise::sinister::laugh::animatedlaughhe actually left comcast because felt so bad doing that to people.::animatedlaugh
I was thinking about switching to direct TV. apparently they let you bundle verizon fios and fone service, but im not sure if adding satellite wont INCREASE my bill. y'know? the verison cable might be cheaper, and theinternet and phone service might cost the same, only with a more expensive TV package::confused

either way, this shits just too expensive

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
FF7

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2010, 07:16:36 pm »

I don't give a fuck.

darkbook

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2010, 08:06:36 pm »

MTV SUCKS BALLS IN DID FOR 20 YEARS.....
::finger

Emperor_Malice

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2010, 10:10:11 am »

I only ever watched it to watch Headbanger's Ball. So if they're doing this does that mean they won't show it anymore?
Oh well..
I onl;y got to watch HB when I went to my friends house. I don't even have cable.

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2010, 05:02:03 pm »

HBB is the only show still worth watching on there.  And MAYBE rock the deuce or whatever it's called.

eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2010, 11:11:52 pm »

Crazy_eyes said: HBB is the only show still worth watching on there.  And MAYBE rock the deuce or whatever it's called.

Since when has HBB been worth watching again? Last time I watched the selection of videos might as well been played during TRL. The past couple years you were lucky if they threw in one heavy band.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: