HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's tired of waiting for info on Ozzfest?  (Read 2756 times)
FUKNMETALHEAD

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2010, 12:29:57 pm »

I would love to have somthing to look forward to. I love the ozzfest and realize that most of the info on the fest,probably wont hit the net for another few weeks to even as long as a coulple of months,but damn it I have the right to start shit dont I.? ::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

FUKNMETALHEAD
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 03:15:58 pm »

Yes. Yes you do!
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 06:29:03 pm »

FUKNMETALHEAD said: I would love to have somthing to look forward to. I love the ozzfest and realize that most of the info on the fest,probably wont hit the net for another few weeks to even as long as a coulple of months,but damn it I have the right to start shit dont I.? ::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
I`m not tired of waiting because I`m not waiting,.......the info isnt late.
And as a fully accredited NOOB,....you have NO rights whatsoever,( I checked the forum rules, that part is CLEARLY spelled out)......you are lucky I even read this post and the fact that I wont  ask you for these brief precious moments of my life back should be considered a gift. ......aNYWAYZZZ wELLLcOMEE TO THE ozzyYFEST  Boardd.......::laugh

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 07:11:39 pm »

you know who's tired of waiting for info?  the bands who've been trying for years to get on the tour.
and as much as I would prefer to have an all-killer line-up, we'll be going if we never heard of any of the bands.  

does Sharon have time to work on this anyways?  or is she done punishing Donald Trump yet?
as much as I'd love to see her win his new Apprentice series, I think he's gonna get rid of her early cuz he's just plain scared of her.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
YourRebelGirl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 03:43:57 pm »

I've been tired. I know that there isn't going to be an Ozzfest. Any other year the dates are usually released by mid February. It's nice to have something to look forward to, I haven't had anything for a few years now, but it's not going to happen. I wish they would quit leading us on and just tell us that there's not going to be one.
novak69

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 03:38:49 pm »

The last ozzfest that was an actual tour back in 2007, the info wasn't announced until march, i dont know what this chick above me is talking about
YourRebelGirl

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 05:30:48 am »

Well then, if I do recall... It is March, and there's still no dates or bands. o.O
KrazyKelli

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 11:41:10 am »

It's April 13th now and I would like to know when the Fest is coming to my town. I am soooo excited I just am impatient I guess. I also though in '08 the dates were announced in March could be mistaken though. I am just soo f-n ready for a good concert to come near our little hick ass town. Something to look forward to ya know::finger::finger::finger
OzzyFUCKINOsbourne

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2010, 01:13:13 pm »

im starting to fear that the tour is not going to happen this year or that it will just be a one date event again.  which would royally suck ass.  i need to see ozzy live again soon.
xDiabolicx

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2010, 02:05:19 pm »

Ozzfest is going to happen. Or else they wouldn't have a contest on Xbox to win a chance to get tickets to go to Ozzfest.
Look up 30 Days of the Undead. They started registration for the contest on April 12th. I'm sure they are just late with posting the info on the website.
DarkOzzy1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 02:09:26 pm »

xDiabolicx said: Ozzfest is going to happen. Or else they wouldn't have a contest on Xbox to win a chance to get tickets to go to Ozzfest.
Look up 30 Days of the Undead. They started registration for the contest on April 12th. I'm sure they are just late with posting the info on the website.
YEP! I saw it a few days ago, I can't wait!!! Next week we get dates!!

FUKNMETALHEAD

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 05:13:03 pm »

Well its next week and as a matter of fact its Wed of next week and we still havent heard shit. Not a fucking thing. They want to see how crazy they can make people. They know this is our drug and they hang it over our head and let us fight for it like fuking additcs. I love the fest,I plan for it the day I leave the previouse yr for the next. I.ve been comming for yrs. and I hope like hell they get their shit in gear.

FUKNMETALHEAD
vampiro

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 05:56:14 pm »

stop crying little bitches, announcement is in two days

::laugh::finger::sinister:::animatedsmile
cooz2121

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2010, 07:48:38 pm »

here it is past two days for the info, lets just hope that the fest is worth the wait
Manson_Fan22

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2010, 11:31:45 am »

I have been tired of waiting, I don't understand what the hold up is? just release info already, any info would be good people are starting to get dishearten.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: