HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OZZY Book Signing  (Read 2465 times)
goddess79

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2010, 05:10:32 am »

Going next Sunday in SF...i've met him twice but i'm excited none the less!!!
paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 09:44:48 am »

cool post some pics after the signing.

goddess79

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 05:08:18 pm »

Will do!
chris3tiz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 07:51:56 pm »

I'm going to the book signing in Phoenix and probably Dallas. I already went to the one in Chicago and it was awesome!
hismetalprincess

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 10:38:19 pm »

sounds like fun, wish I could go
devilmusik

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 12:12:40 pm »

i'm going to the san francisco signing
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 06:41:35 pm »

I can't believe he was here in Arizona and I missed him. This past two weeks were from hell. My dog went missing and we were going crazy calling for her everywhere, going into nearby cities, looking on the roads...a few days ago I found out she got shot by a rancher after he penned her five days. Never called anyone except a few friends to tell anyone he had her. He did give me her body to bring home. In return he's facing a obstruction of an investigation because he told the cops "a neighbor killed her" (not what he told me) and won't say who. Which is a misdemeanor felony just like he'll face if he admits to shooting her (which is Animal Cruelty). She was a sweetheart, I am DEVASTATED.

FUCK!!!!!!!!

I love you Ozzy Osbourne, and had it not been for THE INSANITY OF MY NEIGHBOR I would have been right there to say hi to you in Tempe. Shocked(. Not that he'd ever notice the difference that his #1 fan from the Southwest wasn't there...but FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2010, 10:04:01 pm »

im so sorry about your dog dark,  what a douchbag that guy is.  did your dog have tags if so he shoul have called ya.  sorry ya had to mis ozzy also.

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2010, 03:26:10 am »

Her collar was off. My dogs have huge dog pens that are gated. In five years they've never gotten out except this time. Regardless, this guy could easily have called the Humane Society or the Animal Control at any point in five days but did not. A guy renting there said he told the old man not to shoot my dog after he unpenned her on day five and she killed a chicken. He commented how sweet she was and said she was obviously someone's dog. He asked him to call Animal Control, & the man said "no." That he couldn't have her showing his dogs about killing chickens. So he took her into a field and shot her between the eyes. WTF?!

Animal Control or the Humane Society would have come out and picked her up.They had a flyer with several pictures describing her and had put it up in their office. I had NO idea someone would ever do anything this cruel to an animal.

The guy told me on Skype (my daughter was right there too) that he shot her. When the cops came he said that it was a neighbor,, that "he couldn't do it." Then he refused to say who. So they are charging him with the equivalent of Animal Cruelty from a legal standpoint, Obstruction of an Investigation. Both are misdemeanor felonies. If he does not say who, or admit to his act, he will still face the same consequence legally.My kids and I are devastated.

We live in a rural area, but there are about 3500 families out here now. These old fucking ranchers live like they're in the 1940's still, with 100 families. They don't like the new people in town AT ALL, they are quite hostile and let you know that's how they feel. This is not the first person who spoke of shooting a dog in my town. When I first moved in 8 years ago I had a male shepherd that this old guy down the road said he was going to shoot if he came in his yard again. I was horrified. I chained him until I could build a pen for him. That was my welcome to the neighborhood. I lost 3 females five years ago from anti-freeze poisoning by a neighbor. One who cost me $2500, a purebred boxer. I let them out for their night time pee and they wandered into his orchard and drank the poison he'd set out (a felony) to kill javalina. Although he admitted this to me and the guy I was living with, he was never charged with the crime. 2 died in my arms, one the mother of 4 week old puppies (the dog who just got shot's mom). Her name was Boo Boo, or Sandy Bear. I had 4 of her puppies, two boys, two girls. My boxer disappeared, some said to me that some dogs go away to die. I looked for weeks for her remains, but never found her to bring her home. My dog of 8 years, Alpha, had to be euthanized because she'd drank it and it was slowly crystalizing her organs.

My neighbor Lisa had two purebred boxers get out of their pen, and a guy very close to where my dog was shot killed her dogs that night they got out. He was behind a 6' bar metal fence but said "he was in fear for his life."

Fucking loonie tunes out here big time.

---
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2010, 02:49:27 am »

I'm sorry I missed Ozzy too. But I was doing what I had to be doing. It just wasn't the right time. I have to believe that something will happen when it is the right time.

---
goddess79

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2010, 08:16:26 pm »

Sorry that happened..but if it's any consolation...his fans were rushed by him quite swiftly...the ten person  meet and greets are the only way to go...I'm going to ask him to personalize my book during the next one....
paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 11:34:27 am »

man dark you made me sad  i would move from that area if i could you need a animal friendly enviroment not some stupid people who are so cruel to animals, you would think ranchers and rural people would love animals, but guess they are posers.  and goddess, did ya get any pics?  my experince was so rushed also. when ozzfest is finnally announced i think ill go for the meet and greets.  tell me of your experience at them please.

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 11:57:09 pm »

I have wanted to for years but I am locked into this place until I finish it. Got divorced so the final touches are tough to afford. Or have time for given I'm always working or the kids or upkeep are demanding attention.

Sorry I was so long-winded, but all that death of another baby really ate at me when I posted.

I will definitely do a meet and greet, for sure! Maybe he'll sign books at his concerts / Ozzfest.

---
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2010, 02:50:27 pm »

there's a special place in hell just waiting for that guy

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
ozzynumber2
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2010, 10:18:56 am »

yessssssssssssss i was thhere in boston 1st one in line well 2nd 1st one there then decided to get warm 2 hrs later went bk in line frezin my $$%&%*$$lls off we talked shook hands great guy will hv pics by firday the 4th of march ur friend ozzy!!!!

ozzy nuzzo::smile::sinister::c_stare
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: