HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: albums that took forever to make, is taking forever to make, or will probably never get released  (Read 2122 times)
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2010, 05:38:08 pm »

Chinese Democracy- duh. it did finally come out. I thought it sucked and wasnt worth the wait but, I was never into axl pose or GNR to begin with.

Tool's last 2 albums-worth the wait for sure. sure tool is extremely over rated but I do like them. just not as much as a shit ton of other bands.

the kovenant- Aria Galactica. this album has been talked about for 4 years though no new news has been released about it in 2 or 3 years. wtf is taking them so fucking long!

anthrax-worship music. it looks like it will never be released and now theyre gonna go back to sucking now that Bush is back in the band. trim the bush guys, get back joey!

the danzig /hank III collab album- thats been talked about too, but not much has been released about it as far as i know.

virgin black- those fucks still have yet to release the last album in that trilogy of albums. another hyped album that has yet to be released.

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 05:11:37 pm »

The_Metal_Police - Vol. 2: we're all hoping this is NEVER completed. we've had enough of the initial release as it is thank you.......

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 05:55:51 pm »

Live????DD said: The_Metal_Police - Vol. 2: we're all hoping this is NEVER completed. we've had enough of the initial release as it is thank you.......
::animatedlaugh vol 2 will never be release as it would cause too much mindfuck and cause society as we know it to implode::finger

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 05:22:58 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:
Live????DD said: The_Metal_Police - Vol. 2: we're all hoping this is NEVER completed. we've had enough of the initial release as it is thank you.......
::animatedlaugh vol 2 will never be release as it would cause too much mindfuck and cause society as we know it to implode::finger
good. id rather spend my 3 minutes illegally downloading the new country church album instead.

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 06:27:40 pm »

Live????DD said:
The_Metal_Police said:
good. id rather spend my 3 minutes illegally downloading the new country church album instead.
one time we toured with them and they killed my entire band. i narrowly survived. twas brutal as hell. i got their autograph afterwards though. worth the 4 year hospital stay if you ask me

Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 06:36:25 pm »

Democracy is the art of running the circus from the monkey cage.::smile
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 06:40:31 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:
Live????DD said:
The_Metal_Police said:
one time we toured with them and they killed my entire band. i narrowly survived. twas brutal as hell. i got their autograph afterwards though. worth the 4 year hospital stay if you ask me
I was at that concert. I ate the spleen of your drummer as we danced around a burning pentagram and worshiped satan. later we got stoned and laffed about it over a few beers.....

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 06:49:13 pm »

Live????DD said:
The_Metal_Police said:
Live????DD said:
The_Metal_Police said:
I was at that concert. I ate the spleen of your drummer as we danced around a burning pentagram and worshiped satan. later we got stoned and laffed about it over a few beers.....
RIP shady lurker

Passmethevial

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 06:13:26 pm »

the next sinergy album, which will prolly never happen due to COBs success and the long awaited second wintersun album, and the next necrophagist album.

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2010, 06:14:55 pm »

Passmethevial said: the next sinergy album, which will prolly never happen due to COBs success and the long awaited second wintersun album, and the next necrophagist album.
fuck i havent listened to sinergy in for ever.

Passmethevial

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2010, 06:19:54 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:

Passmethevial said: the next sinergy album, which will prolly never happen due to COBs success and the long awaited second wintersun album, and the next necrophagist album.

haha every once in a while they come up on shuffle and I'm like oh yeah sinergy.

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2010, 06:28:20 pm »

Passmethevial said:
The_Metal_Police said:
haha every once in a while they come up on shuffle and I'm like oh yeah sinergy.
I might have to go listen to them in a lil bit.

Passmethevial

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2010, 07:10:34 pm »

good. Kimberly goss is thin now lol.

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2010, 07:17:13 pm »

Passmethevial said: good. Kimberly goss is thin now lol.
she is? pics?

Passmethevial

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2010, 07:19:38 pm »

too bad alexi laiho married her when she looked like she was pushing 200lbs

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: