HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VH1 behind the music: Country Church  (Read 14569 times)
Passmethevial

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2010, 07:09:19 pm »

petition starts right here.

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 07:13:11 pm »

*signs*

Passmethevial

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 07:29:10 pm »

come on people this is serious.

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 07:30:42 pm »

A_P will bring the masses. just you wait.

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 07:31:56 pm »

dont they have to be retired first? or is that "where are we now?" we need an imploding soul version of that.....

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Franky_boi

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 07:43:19 pm »

I'm too stupid to figure out how to post on the forum..im content with creeping on women who dont want me anyways

Passmethevial

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 07:44:40 pm »

lmao imploding soul where are they now

Franky_boi

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 07:06:34 pm »

Passmethevial said: lmao imploding soul where are they now
he's creepin' on bitches like me!

Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 08:48:37 pm »

Passmethevial said: petition starts right here.

I'll sign that!!! The BrOoOoOoTaLiTyZ of 'da Church should be experienced by all!!! Although I'm concerned that most of the things that the band would want to discuss aren't likely to get past the censors....it would just be one long string of black boxes and bleeps....::sinister

Chaddy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2010, 11:44:28 pm »

Yeah its going to be fucking brutal, I was there the day they sacrificed all those people in the wheel chairs on an open camp fire.

firstozzyfan:It means there is a monster coming......get the fuck ready.

www.myspace.com/supportingbands
Passmethevial

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 12:47:48 am »

Ascetic_Priest said:

Passmethevial said: petition starts right here.

I'll sign that!!! The BrOoOoOoTaLiTyZ of 'da Church should be experienced by all!!! Although I'm concerned that most of the things that the band would want to discuss aren't likely to get past the censors....it would just be one long string of black boxes and bleeps....::sinister
::animatedlaugh

Chaddy said: Yeah its going to be fucking brutal, I was there the day they sacrificed all those people in the wheel chairs on an open camp fire.

I know! Their art is so great and yet so unappreciated.

Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2010, 01:45:24 am »

Historically, there's never been an art form that has been able to capture the essence of darkness the way that 'da Church does during each performance.  Their stage show will terrify you and their sound will haunt you for years to come...The power of Satan will be felt in the hearts of the most devout nonbelievers. After one song, you'll stand up and carve 666 into your arm just to show your love for Satan's hellish embrace. ::sinister

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2010, 01:49:33 am »

Ascetic_Priest said: Historically, there's never been an art form that has been able to capture the essence of darkness the way that 'da Church does during each performance.  Their stage show will terrify you and their sound will haunt you for years to come...The power of Satan will be felt in the hearts of the most devout nonbelievers. After one song, you'll stand up and carve 666 into your arm just to show your love for Satan's hellish embrace. ::sinister
i have 666 carved into my 666 mark on my arm. thats how dark the church's live show really is

Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2010, 02:59:44 am »

The_Metal_Police said:

Ascetic_Priest said: Historically, there's never been an art form that has been able to capture the essence of darkness the way that 'da Church does during each performance.  Their stage show will terrify you and their sound will haunt you for years to come...The power of Satan will be felt in the hearts of the most devout nonbelievers. After one song, you'll stand up and carve 666 into your arm just to show your love for Satan's hellish embrace. ::sinister
i have 666 carved into my 666 mark on my arm. thats how dark the church's live show really is

Wow, thats devotion!!! ::surprise  Lord Satan smiles upon your sacrafice....your place along side the dark Lord may still be in the cards.  Keep listening to country Church for details 666!1!1!1!1!!::sinister

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2010, 03:09:07 am »

Ascetic_Priest said:
The_Metal_Police said:
Wow, thats devotion!!! ::surprise  Lord Satan smiles upon your sacrafice....your place along side the dark Lord may still be in the cards.  Keep listening to country Church for details 666!1!1!1!1!!::sinister
the dark lord is my master and savior. I shall not want but to serve only him. I shall listen to country church and nut on to the face of god while sacrificing an entire kindergarten class to the emperor of the abyss!!!1!11!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: