HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VH1 behind the music: Country Church  (Read 13251 times)
Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2010, 05:15:29 am »

The_Metal_Police said:

Ascetic_Priest said:

The_Metal_Police said:

Ascetic_Priest said: Historically, there's never been an art form that has been able to capture the essence of darkness the way that 'da Church does during each performance.  Their stage show will terrify you and their sound will haunt you for years to come...The power of Satan will be felt in the hearts of the most devout nonbelievers. After one song, you'll stand up and carve 666 into your arm just to show your love for Satan's hellish embrace. ::sinister
i have 666 carved into my 666 mark on my arm. thats how dark the church's live show really is

Wow, thats devotion!!! ::surprise  Lord Satan smiles upon your sacrafice....your place along side the dark Lord may still be in the cards.  Keep listening to country Church for details 666!1!1!1!1!!::sinister
the dark lord is my master and savior. I shall not want but to serve only him. I shall listen to country church and nut on to the face of god while sacrificing an entire kindergarten class to the emperor of the abyss!!!1!11!

A grand warrior you shall be in his infernal army!! Country Church shall sing an anthem in your name, these words will inspire others to carry on service to the dark lord for generations to come.  As a tribute, I carved 666 into my face with a rusty claw hammer and am dripping the blood on a recently sacraficed virgin.  Satan shall have his sacrafice on this day.  Hail Country Church, Hail Satan!!::sinister::sinister::sinister

Passmethevial

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2010, 12:20:41 pm »

All shall behold and fear the combination turtleneck sweatervest and plaid pants ov d00m!!!!11!!!1

zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2010, 08:35:45 pm »

All Hail The CHURCH!!!

Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2010, 01:22:07 am »

Hail Satan, Hail Country Church 666!1!1!11!!! Experience the brutality!!!::sinister

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2010, 11:31:34 am »

no band has touched my life quite like country church. *signs*

Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2010, 12:58:37 pm »

The BrOoOoOoOoTaLiTyZ of 'da Church darkness permeates all human existence. The evil inside everyone man, woman, and child is evidence of their dark embrace.  They shall rally and lead Satan's soldiers to victory over those who would embrace humility and weakness....Hail Country Church, Hail Satan 666!1!111!!! ::sinister

Crozzy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2010, 01:12:14 pm »

X  ___Ray Creasy________________________________

Drinking Booze and raising rifles, Hell Straight through and through!
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2010, 04:36:49 pm »

I've never seen anything about Country Church heven existing anywhere except here.

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2010, 04:46:46 pm »

Crazy_eyes said: I've never seen anything about Country Church heven existing anywhere except here.
only the underground knows about CC. to mention them to public would be blasphemy.

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2010, 04:21:31 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:

Crazy_eyes said: I've never seen anything about Country Church heven existing anywhere except here.
only the underground knows about CC. to mention them to public would be blasphemy.

In otherwords they don't actually exist.

??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2010, 04:30:01 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:

So doing a behind the music special on them would be blasphemy, anyways, *signs*

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2010, 05:39:12 pm »

Crazy_eyes said:
The_Metal_Police said:
oh they exist. trust me. they exist. only the elite have ever heard the brutal tunes of CC

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 02:49:27 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:

Crazy_eyes said:

The_Metal_Police said:

oh they exist. trust me. they exist. only the elite have ever heard the brutal tunes of CC

Uh hu.  Country Church is less real than the rumors for Ozzfest.  At least they include Ozzy.

Chaddy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2010, 03:23:22 pm »

Crazy_eyes said:
The_Metal_Police said:
Crazy_eyes said:
The_Metal_Police said:
Uh hu.  Country Church is less real than the rumors for Ozzfest.  At least they include Ozzy.

Country Church is a real band!  They used to tour with Emperor and the 9 piece grindcore/Industrial band Loveless Barbecue Bacon back in the early 90's.

firstozzyfan:It means there is a monster coming......get the fuck ready.

www.myspace.com/supportingbands
Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2010, 07:15:06 pm »

Chaddy said:

Crazy_eyes said:

The_Metal_Police said:

Crazy_eyes said:

The_Metal_Police said:

Country Church is a real band!  They used to tour with Emperor and the 9 piece grindcore/Industrial band Loveless Barbecue Bacon back in the early 90's.

Tru dat!! I caught LLB with Doodfist and Tension Head 2 weeks ago. I am totally saving up for plane tickets to go see them at the South African Post-Nordic Industrial DeTh RoK Festval. The last time LLB played there, Rwandan genocide happened....Coincidence? I don?HuhHuh?t think so...This time, I don?HuhHuh?t want to miss seeing some Hutu and Tutsi blood::sinister

People who say that Country Church is fake know NOTHING about HaRd MeTaLz 666!1!111!!!::finger
Check out their MySpace, they?HuhHuh?re the most realistic thing there?HuhHuh. There's photos of the band, their fans, tour dates, lots of crazy shit going down on 'da Church's myspace
.::surprise

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: