HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DANZIG rumor  (Read 5973 times)
Emperor_Malice

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2010, 11:16:50 am »

I hope that's true.

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2010, 11:10:12 am »

danzig rumorrrrrrrrrrr is just that....a rumor

FUKNMETALHEAD

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2010, 03:41:55 pm »

I heard a rumor, Someone said Danzig was a good band. Wow I hate to piss in your cornflakes,I wouldnt piss on the band to put out a fire. ::finger

FUKNMETALHEAD
stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2010, 02:24:50 pm »

FUKNMETALHEAD said: I heard a rumor, Someone said Danzig was a good band. Wow I hate to piss in your cornflakes,I wouldnt piss on the band to put out a fire. ::finger
thats bcuz u listen to "doom" (wtf), and "new age" (even worse), u wouldnt know good muzik if glenn slapped u upside your wisconsin cheeze eatin fukin head with it::finger::sinister::looking::finger::laugh

SUPERDRUNK151
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2010, 03:42:28 pm »

stevenstrong said:

FUKNMETALHEAD said: I heard a rumor, Someone said Danzig was a good band. Wow I hate to piss in your cornflakes,I wouldnt piss on the band to put out a fire. ::finger
thats bcuz u listen to "doom" (wtf), and "new age" (even worse), u wouldnt know good muzik if glenn slapped u upside your wisconsin cheeze eatin fukin head with it::finger::sinister::looking::finger::laugh

Whats wrong with Doom metal?

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2010, 07:07:33 pm »

SUPERDRUNK151 said:

stevenstrong said:

Whats wrong with Doom metal?
mayb im just old skool but i hate "tha genres"...::looking

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2010, 07:15:11 pm »

every band on that list suks so whats the point?::finger::looking

FUKNMETALHEAD

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2010, 01:24:26 pm »

Im a music fan, I could care less if it was nu metal,new age or what ever the fuck you call it. I'm not all that particular,as long as it has, kick ass beat and hard core guitar riffs. Oh and by the way,Fuck you if you dont like cheese,why you gotta get your panties in a bind. Your loyalty to Danzig isnt going to make them any better of a band. Like you they should get a real fucking hobby.Something that dosent pertain to music.
::finger

FUKNMETALHEAD
Kemperor

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2010, 01:09:59 pm »

That's how Danzig fans are. I personally like Danzig's music, but his fans have worse attitudes than he does, so I therefore bash him out of shits and giggles.
FUKNMETALHEAD

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2010, 02:09:46 pm »

Superdrunk , Theres nothing wrong with doom metal, Its simple Stevenstrong cant handle real fuking music,He listens to fags like Danzig. The fucking band sounds like shit and he thrives over them. Try getting a fucking hobby,other than, taking advantage of sheep,you fucking goatroaping piece of shit Fagget. Danzig looks like the fucking Village people on steroids. Fucking ass packers. Oh and this is just my opinion. So Suck on it Bitch.::finger

FUKNMETALHEAD
stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2010, 02:30:13 pm »

dear metalfukhead (or whatever it is u call yourself on the internet to make up for the fact u have no clue what good muzik is), you are clearly intimidated by a band like danzig, most likely bcuz they dont fall under one of your queer genres, unlike your bandwagon groups, danzigs muzik actually has substance not to mention the fact u can actually understand what the fuk the frontman is saying. and next time u decide to grow sum hair on your ass u mite wanna e-mail me first to see if its ok...::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::laugh::sinister

Metal_Alex

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2010, 05:48:26 pm »

my only problem with danzig is that he can be a bit of an ego prick..other than that i like his stuff. now iff danzig with the misfits re-united (which would NEVER hapen) i would flip a shit

Fuck Your God

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2010, 11:10:31 pm »

Agreed. And that's xactly y he got knocked tha fuk out by that fat dude on youtube. None the less...

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2010, 11:29:17 pm »

I love danzig's music *shrugs*

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2010, 11:54:13 pm »

She's got tha eyes of a lilin chiiiild....spiders hate crawlin down her spiiiine::finger::smile

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: