HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Ozzfest boobs deleted  (Read 22007 times)
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: March 13, 2010, 06:25:22 pm »

Graveyardawaken said:
Live????DD said: yeah, al bundy lived in chicago and worked in a women's shoe store in the mall. Christina Applegate was kelly bundy

indeeed
coolcool

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 13, 2010, 07:14:32 pm »

this thread is officially not ghey now::animatedlaugh

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 14, 2010, 12:14:01 am »

Live????DD said:

The_Metal_Police said: ::animatedlaugh defensive?
4 touchdowns baby.....
1 game
oh yeah!

I SCORED 6 TOUCHDOWNS IN ONE GAME!!!!  BEAT THAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!!  And I don't sell shoes for a living, I sell all forms of clothes.
That never happened (that I know of, and I've seen every episode, literally) but it should've at some point.  But I miss that show.  They need to bring it back.  Remember that one where they stole Kelly's idea for a show.  Characters consisted of Hal, Meg, Chuck the Dog, Sid, and Shelly.

poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 18, 2010, 06:55:02 pm »

still no boobs? hmm we'll just have to make a new one when ozzfest time comes about

Meshuggahailmeshuggah1

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 19, 2010, 01:23:49 pm »

Graveyardawaken said:
EFG said: yeah she is trying to shove her retarded opinion on what is and isn't decent down our throats. sounds like some one is jealous of jazzy getting attention. so she decided to bitch about jazzy posting tit pics (which we're that bad btw). pretty fucking attention whore-ish if you ask me. you may think jazzy posting that ONE link is indecent and "disgusting" but you bitching about it screams "my dad doesnt love me so give me attention". just because you're a prude and found what jazzy does offensive doesnst mean we have to take you or your fem-nazi cunt bullshit seriously. and trust me, WE DONT. this thread is called "best ozzfest boobs". if you dont like it, dont open the thread dumb ass. we dont need a lecture from some wanna be goth bitch on what is and isn't proper. jazzy can do what she wants, and fuck you if it offends you. shove your pc bullshit up your ass.

and you owe the entire forum a pie for ruining this thread. I suggest you get back in the kitchen and get on it. chop chop.

Your a moron. Seriously. I'm entitled to my opinion. I'm in no means jealous of jazzy.
i'm not a feminist, and i'm defiantly not prude.
My boyfriend wouldn't appreciate me posting nude photos of me on the internet and i'm sure if u had a girlfriend u wouldn't want her doing so either.

Everyone can hate me if they want i really couldn't care less i have people on here that love and support me seeing as i've been around since 07. I knew posting my opinion would get me shit going into it... but i really don't give two shits. I stick up for what i believe in.
OMGZ you've been on the board since '07 wooooooow that's super cool! nobody gives a fuck about your posting history or your opinions. i've been on the forums since '03 sooo im way cooler than you are.  ::animatedlaugh  i've never spoken with jazz, but nothing she did or said in this entire thread made her come off as trashy or a whore. you don't come off as trashy or a whore either, just an annoying over opinionated wannabe. get the fuck over yourself.

SEE YOU IN TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::animatedlaugh
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 19, 2010, 01:35:10 pm »

Meshuggahailmeshuggah1 said:
Graveyardawaken said:
EFG said: yeah she is trying to shove her retarded opinion on what is and isn't decent down our throats. sounds like some one is jealous of jazzy getting attention. so she decided to bitch about jazzy posting tit pics (which we're that bad btw). pretty fucking attention whore-ish if you ask me. you may think jazzy posting that ONE link is indecent and "disgusting" but you bitching about it screams "my dad doesnt love me so give me attention". just because you're a prude and found what jazzy does offensive doesnst mean we have to take you or your fem-nazi cunt bullshit seriously. and trust me, WE DONT. this thread is called "best ozzfest boobs". if you dont like it, dont open the thread dumb ass. we dont need a lecture from some wanna be goth bitch on what is and isn't proper. jazzy can do what she wants, and fuck you if it offends you. shove your pc bullshit up your ass.

and you owe the entire forum a pie for ruining this thread. I suggest you get back in the kitchen and get on it. chop chop.

Your a moron. Seriously. I'm entitled to my opinion. I'm in no means jealous of jazzy.
My boyfriend wouldn't appreciate me posting nude photos of me on the internet and i'm sure if u had a girlfriend u wouldn't want her doing so either.

Everyone can hate me if they want i really couldn't care less i have people on here that love and support me seeing as i've been around since 07. I knew posting my opinion would get me shit going into it... but i really don't give two shits. I stick up for what i believe in.
OMGZ you've been on the board since '07 wooooooow that's super cool! nobody gives a fuck about your posting history or your opinions. i've been on the forums since '03 sooo im way cooler than you are.  ::animatedlaugh  i've never spoken with jazz, but nothing she did or said in this entire thread made her come off as trashy or a whore. you don't come off as trashy or a whore either, just an annoying over opinionated wannabe. get the fuck over yourself.
this shit's done, quit dredging, gay boi.....

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2010, 01:02:01 pm »

We're both over it at this point, so it's done.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Meshuggahailmeshuggah1

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 19, 2010, 02:32:49 pm »

Live????DD said:
Meshuggahailmeshuggah1 said:
Graveyardawaken said:

this shit's done, quit dredging, gay boi.....
well hey there live! out of your dad's house yet? ::animatedlaugh i don't care if it's over or not, i just hate that holier than thou opinionated bullshit, and basically this entire forum. i only post on this site while im at work getting paid to fuck with dumb assholes in my down time. so fuck you ozzfest.com. ::finger

SEE YOU IN TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::animatedlaugh
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 19, 2010, 02:45:24 pm »

TheNotoriousJaz said: We're both over it at this point, so it's done.
so lets party! the party never ends at Ozzfest.com! Who0o0o0o Wheeeeee! Mmmmmm Hmmmmmm::animatedlaugh::sinister

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 19, 2010, 05:50:41 pm »

Live????DD said:
so lets party! the party never ends at Ozzfest.com! Who0o0o0o Wheeeeee! Mmmmmm Hmmmmmm::animatedlaugh::sinister

You just wanna crash on the couch again. ::confused

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 19, 2010, 07:01:08 pm »

TheNotoriousJaz said:
Live????DD said:

actually, i never left. ive been drinking in and out of consciousness on the couch for 3 days now.
P.S. i think your dog REALLY likes my left leg for some reason......::confused

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 19, 2010, 08:30:09 pm »

Live????DD said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
Live????DD said:

actually, i never left. ive been drinking in and out of consciousness on the couch for 3 days now.
P.S. i think your dog REALLY likes my left leg for some reason......::confused

That would be Little Bear, the horniest American Eskimo Dog there ever was.

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 01, 2010, 02:51:15 pm »

this topic should be back on the front page, lol.

poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 02, 2010, 07:36:04 am »

i still see no ta tahs

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 21, 2010, 07:37:42 pm »

take a look at this tasty rack

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up