HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzfest Date???  (Read 950 times)
bosoxs2000
New Member
*
Posts: 27



View Profile
« on: February 26, 2010, 07:31:27 pm »

Hey. Just wondering if anyone knew about any Ozzfest dates yet and if Ozzfest is heading to Canada? Calgary rocked it a few years ago and we would again if ozzfest showed up again.::finger
Logged

For you are no longer alone, walk with me in HELL!!!
Detective_Jormungandr
New Member
*
Posts: 2835



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 07:39:32 pm »

Yeah, they posted the dates here, they're leaked, but they told us forum vets the secret date posting site.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk312/behemoth82/421205Bucky-Dent-1978-Playoff-Home-.jpg?t=1267231162
Logged


???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 06:59:47 pm »

Dating at the Ozzfest is not allowed......health code violations and all that,...::laugh
Logged




bosoxs2000
New Member
*
Posts: 27



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 08:19:05 pm »

Quote

Detective_Jormungandr said: Yeah, they posted the dates here, they're leaked, but they told us forum vets the secret date posting site.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk312/behemoth82/421205Bucky-Dent-1978-Playoff-Home-.jpg?t=1267231162
Quote

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said: Dating at the Ozzfest is not allowed......health code violations and all that,...::laugh


First, thanks for sending me to the dumb ass photo, asshole.
Next, dating happens all the time. On the hill, in the washroom on stage, etc.::finger
Logged

For you are no longer alone, walk with me in HELL!!!
eXile59
New Member
*
Posts: 1891



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 07:37:46 pm »

Quote

bosoxs2000 said:
Quote

Detective_Jormungandr said: Yeah, they posted the dates here, they're leaked, but they told us forum vets the secret date posting site.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk312/behemoth82/421205Bucky-Dent-1978-Playoff-Home-.jpg?t=1267231162
Quote

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said: Dating at the Ozzfest is not allowed......health code violations and all that,...::laugh


First, thanks for sending me to the dumb ass photo, asshole.
Next, dating happens all the time. On the hill, in the washroom on stage, etc.::finger


You really fell for that. Awesome. I don't even want to know what the picture was.
Logged

Ascetic_Priest
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2914



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 08:59:34 pm »

Logged

Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3341



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 09:52:03 pm »

Here are the dates for you.............



Logged
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 10:01:13 pm »

Quote
Gnomez said: Here are the dates for you.............




Well done my good man.....!!!!::animatedlaugh!!::laugh
Logged




Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3341



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 10:09:27 pm »

But wait I just found another date as well


Logged
Slayallica84
New Member
*
Posts: 461



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2010, 10:10:43 pm »

Quote
HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said:
Quote
Gnomez said: Here are the dates for you.............






That is amazing!
Logged




???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2010, 09:28:18 pm »

Quote
Gnomez said: But wait I just found another date as well



No.......THAT is amazing.....::surprise::laugh
Logged




Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3341



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2010, 09:34:01 pm »

But wait there's more



Logged
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3623


View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2010, 12:08:52 am »

Quote

Gnomez said: But wait I just found another date as well





tramp stamp..........
Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals