HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kittie on Ozzfest  (Read 1219 times)
Franky_boi

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2010, 04:04:33 pm »

Jeffsters said:
poobobo said:
Jeffsters said: I saw kittie at house of blues years ago. It was fuckin awesome.. Nothing better than watching hot chicks malest those instruments the way they do..  Images that last a lifetime.  I don't care either way if they are there though.. For me, ozzfest has been about learning.  They always fill the small stage with band i've never heard of and it give me new music in life.  I cannot thank them enough for that.  Everyone playing on the main stage is just a bonus for me.   I live for the small bands that know one has ever heard of that just go up there and kick the shit out of everyone watching!   I can't wait!   Its been to long.

dude nothing on second stage is ever underground every 12 yo knows those bands
[/QUOTE

I diagree.. and alot of people agree with me.  alot of people including myself lead very busy lifes and don't have time to pay attention to all the new bands that come out in a year or are just now braking into the scene.. ozzfest has brought the best of those to us for us.. not everyone can stay up on the scene and thank ozzy for doing a wonderfull job of keeping us inform.. so i value your opinion but so far from the many people i talked about this subject, it seems most of them share my opinion.. i'm not talking about the people here either.. i'm taking about people out there living life..
stfu poser you probably think fucking mastadon is underground you fucking pussy. the second stage is underground for n00bs maybe, but it ain't underground for people who know what they're talking about. shouldn't you be listening to angsty lesbian nu metal or some shit?::finger::finger

Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2010, 05:08:30 pm »

You know, they're only poor in money...and spirit...and dignity, and moral fiber, and hygiene.::smile
Magson13

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2010, 09:57:15 pm »

Ascetic_Priest said: Kittie hasn't has an album worth listening to in years.  I really only liked the second album and I haven't even listened to it in at least 4-5 years. Lets hope this is a rumor and nothing more.

They don't even play old stuff anymore. Their setlists are solely their newer, shittier music now. Making their performance even worse than it already was.

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2010, 09:18:06 pm »

i'd go for free beer

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2010, 10:46:06 am »

Both times I'd seen 'em (2004 and 2007) they played at least 3 songs from Spit and a few from Oracle.

Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2010, 01:12:59 pm »

Kittie represents an outstanding lack of talent and creativity.

eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2010, 03:15:29 pm »

Its about time bands started leaking. I just wish it was a better band.

poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2010, 04:06:16 pm »

Detective_Jormungandr said: Kittie represents an outstanding lack of talent and creativity.
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

FUKNMETALHEAD

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2010, 02:43:06 pm »

Kitte Is by fare the best Female heavy Metal band Ever.Ive seen them at Ozzfest and it was amazing. They Also played at the 93x fest in 1999 in Somerset Wis. What a fantastic experience it was.

FUKNMETALHEAD
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: