HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: okay...seriously ozzy....  (Read 3486 times)
beautywithindarkness

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2010, 10:59:30 pm »

...get your ass in gear and tell us the fucking line up already!!!!!!!!!!!! fucking Mayhem fest isnt coming to retarded kansas, so im counting YOU! you of all people....im DYING here...holy shit.....sorry im really anixious to know the freaking line up already...stupid ozzy and making me wait a million years....::finger
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 11:12:25 pm »

beautywithindarkness said: ...get your ass in gear and tell us the fucking line up already!!!!!!!!!!!! fucking Mayhem fest isnt coming to retarded kansas, so im counting YOU! you of all people....im DYING here...holy shit.....sorry im really anixious to know the freaking line up already...stupid ozzy and making me wait a million years....::finger
Ozzfest isnt a million years old yet,...that will be in about 999,988 years....::laugh

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 12:25:09 am »

ozzy pm'd me and said country church is headlining, and banjo boy is on second stage

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Crozzy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 12:33:18 am »

Ozzy won't know what the line up is when it is announced, so you're barking up the wrong tree.

Drinking Booze and raising rifles, Hell Straight through and through!
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 12:19:47 am »

He was asked in a radio interview who the line-up consists of and he said "I don't fucking know.  Sharon deals with all that shit."

Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 06:28:05 am »

I use the technique of positive visualization.::smile
Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 10:21:22 am »

Sharon Facebooked me, she said that they were playing in Kansas, and 3.OH.3 are playing.

Jeffsters
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 02:19:30 pm »

i was chillin with the osbournes last night, they confided in me that 311 will b there

::finger
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 01:44:30 pm »

tensionhead, oh yeah!

beautywithindarkness

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2010, 06:48:46 pm »

lmao...wtf is country church, and 3.OH3?Huh what is this madness that you speak of?!?!::finger
Crozzy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2010, 11:46:41 pm »

beautywithindarkness said: lmao...wtf is country church, and 3.OH3?Huh what is this madness that you speak of?!?!::finger

You are obviously born after 1985 if you are not familiar with the haunting performances of Country Church. They are the only band that Ozzy said he is AFRAID to share a stage with.  They are fucking sick.

Drinking Booze and raising rifles, Hell Straight through and through!
Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2010, 10:15:47 am »

Live????DD said: ozzy pm'd me and said country church is headlining, and banjo boy is on second stage

I read about that on their myspace blog, I actually look f0or Doodfist to headline the second stage too.

Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2010, 01:49:47 pm »

beautywithindarkness said: lmao...wtf is country church, and 3.OH3?Huh what is this madness that you speak of?!?!::finger
I bet you don't even know Doodfist.......

Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2010, 04:03:20 pm »

Crozzy said:

You are obviously born after 1985 if you are not familiar with the haunting performances of Country Church. They are the only band that Ozzy said he is AFRAID to share a stage with.  They are fucking sick.

No doubt, they're wanted in 13 countries for murdering children on stage in the name of the mighty Satan.::sinister

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2010, 03:27:15 pm »

Ascetic_Priest said:
Crozzy said:

No doubt, they're wanted in 13 countries for murdering children on stage in the name of the mighty Satan.::sinister
i offered my first born child, and they sacraficed it to satan by grinding it into pieces on stage and combining the remains with arsenic and gun-powder, and smoking the mixture out of a 12 story glass bong::animatedsmile

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: