HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Project 86 in Flushing, MI -- 3/14/10  (Read 600 times)
KevinDeets

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2010, 10:46:18 am »

Project 86 in Flushing, MI -- 3/14/10

The first band I saw was a punk band from Chicago called Flatfoot 56.  These guys were great!  Their set was so much fun!  Talk about a group of guys who you can tell love to play live.  They are on the Warped Tour this summer, too.  Can't wait to see them again!  A+.

Next up was Project 86.  The setlist had an excellent mix of old and new songs.  Before playing "Sincerely, Ichabod" Andrew said that the crowd only needs to know 4 words... OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!  One guy in the front row kept yelling (after EVERY song), "Play something off of the self-titled!"  What a moron, or a "maroon" as Bugs Bunny would say.  I hate when people do that.  I mean, the band heard you the first 4x you yelled it.  In the middle of the set the guy yelled it again, and Andrew stared at him for about 5 seconds before saying, "As requested, here's another new song from our album PICKET FENCE CARTEL" before playing "Dark Angel Dragnet."  Then he winked at the guy.  That was really funny.  Andrew later explained that they took a poll for the setlist on Myspace, Facebook, etc, and none of the most popular requests were from the band's self-titled album.  I guess the fans have spoken.  Andrew said the most requested song was "Chimes."  The crowd was bouncing in unison to "Evil," and singing extra loud during "The Spy Hunter."  Anyway, this was a great show.  The band was intense, the setlist was fantastic, and the crowd, though small, was really into it.  I can't wait to see them again.  Setlist:  

S.M.C.
The Butcher
Sincerely, Ichabod
Safe Haven
Oblivion
Me Against Me
One-Armed Man (Play On)
Destroyer
Chimes
Dark Angel Dragnet
Last Meal
Evil (A Chorus of Resistance)