HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moved To Cage] fukk teh rulez  (Read 1746 times)
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010, 09:35:35 pm »

Quote
HuhHuh?St????ned_Catz?HuhHuh said:
Quote
Live????DD said:
Quote
HuhHuh?St????ned_Catz?HuhHuh said: ::animatedsmile::laugh::finger
im gonna rent a cart at the mall and sell your book
lol which one... Nevaeh? do it right in front of universal studioz....maybe i'll get a movie dealz.... did you readz it?

::animatedsmile
i read some of it. universal studios is too far away. the mall is right across the street
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
???????St????ned_Catz???????
New Member
*
Posts: 7606



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2010, 09:36:53 pm »

think you'll sell any?
Logged


Notorious Nubz
::finger
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2010, 09:38:56 pm »

Quote

Live????DD said:
Quote

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said: I thought Triplexstar was gonna SNAP!!!!!!!! Jeezuzzssz Live,......::laugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
he was bein a fukkin TURD. all like "I knowz the line upz guiz before y00z do! putt Iz j00 daddy in j00z sig!!!" what a turd
i tried to explain that to him and he called me an attention monger or some shit like that,.......if he knows he should tell....(actually he cant really know,..it doesnt work that way...and if he did tell he`d be ruining the wishes of ozzfest mgmt.)
Quote

HuhHuh?St????ned_Catz?HuhHuh said:
Quote

Live????DD said:
Quote

HuhHuh?St????ned_Catz?HuhHuh said: ::animatedsmile::laugh::finger
im gonna rent a cart at the mall and sell your book
lol which one... Nevaeh? do it right in front of universal studioz....maybe i'll get a movie dealz.... did you readz it?

::animatedsmile
good fuckin read,.......you should keep pushing that....dont give up
Logged




???????St????ned_Catz???????
New Member
*
Posts: 7606



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2010, 09:39:05 pm »

ya meh bookz are like the Ninth Gate, not many in print, but alot of Ebookz out there......
Logged


Notorious Nubz
::finger
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2010, 09:39:34 pm »

Quote
HuhHuh?St????ned_Catz?HuhHuh said: think you'll sell any?
maybe. i dunno. the mall can get pretty busy. its all about marketing. i also dont know how much it costs to rent a cart
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
???????St????ned_Catz???????
New Member
*
Posts: 7606



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2010, 08:51:02 pm »

Quote

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said:
Quote

Live????DD said:
Quote

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said: I thought Triplexstar was gonna SNAP!!!!!!!! Jeezuzzssz Live,......::laugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
he was bein a fukkin TURD. all like "I knowz the line upz guiz before y00z do! putt Iz j00 daddy in j00z sig!!!" what a turd
i tried to explain that to him and he called me an attention monger or some shit like that,.......if he knows he should tell....(actually he cant really know,..it doesnt work that way...and if he did tell he`d be ruining the wishes of ozzfest mgmt.)
Quote

HuhHuh?St????ned_Catz?HuhHuh said:
Quote

Live????DD said:
Quote

HuhHuh?St????ned_Catz?HuhHuh said: ::animatedsmile::laugh::finger
im gonna rent a cart at the mall and sell your book
lol which one... Nevaeh? do it right in front of universal studioz....maybe i'll get a movie dealz.... did you readz it?

::animatedsmile
good fuckin read,.......you should keep pushing that....dont give up
d00d im lookinz into a Talent Agencies
Logged


Notorious Nubz
::finger
???????St????ned_Catz???????
New Member
*
Posts: 7606



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2010, 09:42:40 pm »

fukkit, just sell Ebooks, put it on several diffent devices and upload to theyz black berries and PDAz and Nintindo DSL PSPz fukk Ebook readers even jump drives fer like 5 buckz an uploadz at no cost to you....
Logged


Notorious Nubz
::finger
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2010, 08:54:35 pm »

they have a staffing agency out here for minority actors or something. its called act 1. d00d cast nevaeh as black people! it would totally work::finger
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
???????St????ned_Catz???????
New Member
*
Posts: 7606



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2010, 08:57:46 pm »

maybe...... ceptinz black chickz dont useally get wacked out on Herion.....
Logged


Notorious Nubz
::finger
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2010, 08:58:46 pm »

Quote
HuhHuh?St????ned_Catz?HuhHuh said: maybe...... ceptinz black chickz dont useally get wacked out on Herion.....
but you'd be defying the stereotype. you'd be a hero to the black race
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
???????St????ned_Catz???????
New Member
*
Posts: 7606



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2010, 10:01:48 pm »

::animatedlaughyaz......a heroz...... ::animatedlaugh
Logged


Notorious Nubz
::finger
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2010, 10:09:49 pm »

Quote
HuhHuh?St????ned_Catz?HuhHuh said: maybe...... ceptinz black chickz dont useally get wacked out on Herion.....
Not out here,....most of the sisters on the tough streets of Trenton NJ be on the DIESEL.
I seee `em every day,...all day long.
Logged




Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals