HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guilty Pleasure Song/Band  (Read 1626 times)
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2010, 10:06:35 pm »

15 beers ago-deaf pedestrians.
don't you forget about me-new found glory and simple minds.
seventeen-winger
plus every so often i rock out to the safety dance.

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2010, 11:10:13 pm »

iron butterfly huh? man i remember my dad talkin about that band when i wuz a kid...kiss fan77 ur an old bastard::looking::finger::smile

kellymetalpunk

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 02:19:57 am »

stevenstrong said: iron butterfly huh? man i remember my dad talkin about that band when i wuz a kid...kiss fan77 ur an old bastard::looking::finger::smile

I was born in 84 and I love In-A-Gadda Da Vida. If you know your movie trivia it was featured in freddys dead.  I also have to admit I like the Kinks.::c_stare

*KJ*::animatedsmile
???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 01:47:52 am »

n

Notorious Nubz
::finger
Miracle_Man

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 02:47:01 am »

Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon ( don't like that band but i really like that song

and

Push it - Salt n Peppa

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2010, 05:27:31 pm »

Meat Loaf

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2010, 05:36:31 pm »

the cure, depeche mode, the 69 eyes, the sisters of mercy, trivium, bleeding through, sonic syndicate, old shadows fall, HIM, acension of the watchers, old marilyn manson(embarrassing I know), some rob zombie(also embarrassing), daniel lioneye, a perfect circle, 30 seconds to mars first album(fuck you it was good), the offspring, pretty much any 80's synth rock. I like alot of punk and outlaw country but i'm not ashamed of liking that stuff::finger

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2010, 06:32:35 pm »

The_Metal_Police said: the cure, depeche mode, the 69 eyes, the sisters of mercy, trivium, bleeding through, sonic syndicate, old shadows fall, HIM, acension of the watchers, old marilyn manson(embarrassing I know), some rob zombie(also embarrassing), daniel lioneye, a perfect circle, 30 seconds to mars first album(fuck you it was good), the offspring, pretty much any 80's synth rock. I like alot of punk and outlaw country but i'm not ashamed of liking that stuff::finger

The Offspring is my favorite nonmetal band ever,
I love 30 Seconds to Mars's first album. The Kill is the first song I ever learned to scream to.
Rob Zombie puts on an amazing show live,

And I got my middle name from a song by The Cure. My mom is a huge fan of them and Depeche Mode. I refuse to say which one though because I think my middle name is embarrassing...

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2010, 05:48:48 pm »

TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said: the cure, depeche mode, the 69 eyes, the sisters of mercy, trivium, bleeding through, sonic syndicate, old shadows fall, HIM, acension of the watchers, old marilyn manson(embarrassing I know), some rob zombie(also embarrassing), daniel lioneye, a perfect circle, 30 seconds to mars first album(fuck you it was good), the offspring, pretty much any 80's synth rock. I like alot of punk and outlaw country but i'm not ashamed of liking that stuff::finger

I love 30 Seconds to Mars's first album. The Kill is the first song I ever learned to scream to.

And I got my middle name from a song by The Cure. My mom is a huge fan of them and Depeche Mode. I refuse to say which one though because I think my middle name is embarrassing...
elise?  dunno just guessing. rob zombie was awesome live when I seen him. I do like some of his stuff hahahaa.

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2010, 06:52:28 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:

elise?  dunno just guessing. rob zombie was awesome live when I seen him. I do like some of his stuff hahahaa.

Eff. Yes.

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2010, 06:04:14 pm »

TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:

Eff. Yes.
I fucking love that song::animatedlaugh

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2010, 06:59:27 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:

Eff. Yes.

Me too.
Except my mom spelled it with a "y" instead of an "i" because people gave her shit about my middle name being after a song.
So my name is Jasmine Elyse [last name]

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2010, 07:01:28 pm »

TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:

Eff. Yes.

Me too.
Except my mom spelled it with a "y" instead of an "i" because people gave her shit about my middle name being after a song.
::animatedlaugh my name is just from the bible.

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010, 07:05:44 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:

Eff. Yes.

Me too.

David? Michael?

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010, 06:20:57 pm »

TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:

Eff. Yes.

Me too.

David? Michael?
Nathan

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: