HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who is the "HOTTEST CHICK IN METAL "  (Read 4530 times)
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2010, 06:01:18 pm »

TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said: fuck otep. shitty music isn't forgiven, even when she's "hot". ::finger::finger::finger::finger

That's your opinion = aka not the world's

I dig her most of her music, and she's hot as hell.
no shit it's my opinion. and apparently most of the world's as well because she doesn't sell well anymore. probably because she plays nu metal, a style that died fucking 7 years ago. I hate her music. and though she's hot,(imo) I can't get over the nu metal/gimmicky factor.

The Acension was far from nu metal. She doesn't sell well anymore because she changed the sound of the band, and they were never "big" to begin with. I was the only person at my high school who even knew who they were.
everyone knew who they were where i went to high school. and we were a pretty small, redneck school too.  otep was played on the headbangers ball and uranium ALOT, so thats how we all knew about them. and the acension had a single that had vocals that sounded rapped, and had down tuned guitars. thats pretty fucking nu metal. it sounded like korn with a chick singer and slightly better lyrics.

I disagree that just because one song on the Acension sounded "kind of" nu metal that the album should be labled that. There was a lot of different stuff on that album.
And while I do not like Korn, and neither do you, Slayer does.

On a random note, when I click on the "general" section and all of the threads come up, the time stamps are always WAY off. Does that happen to you too?
yeah it happens to me alot. the forum's all fucked up. I heard we're getting a new forum or they're redoing this one.  i heard slayer likes distrubed too. which is probably why they're a shell of their former selves. I blame kerry king. as for otep,  the song I heard didnt sound "kind of" nu metal, it sounded totally nu metal. I heard the nirvana cover toowhich sounded more alternative than nu metal. so i suppose the whole album wasn't like their first 2.  I do like her screams though. I'll give her that.  ::animatedlaugh

Can we get a fucking edit button now?

It took a more alternative/metal sound. It was nice to hear her change it up. Her vocals are good, but I'll admit that the speed speaking gets a little old. She needs to utilize her screaming more, but hell, I'm not her manager.

I'm working on my vocals. I'm still only able to do highs though Sad
I can only do lows and some black metal style stuff. but I smoke like a mother fucker so my voice isnt going to be strong enough to do everything ::animatedlaugh

I gave up smoking and drinking soda to scream. Smiley
quitting smoking is up on my list. I dont drink soda too much. I drink mostly water when I'm not tanked.
Try transitioning to having a lolipop everytime you need a cig.
It sounds dumb, but it helps.
hmmmm. I'll have to try that.

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2010, 06:57:55 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said: fuck otep. shitty music isn't forgiven, even when she's "hot". ::finger::finger::finger::finger

no shit it's my opinion. and apparently most of the world's as well because she doesn't sell well anymore. probably because she plays nu metal, a style that died fucking 7 years ago. I hate her music. and though she's hot,(imo) I can't get over the nu metal/gimmicky factor.

The Acension was far from nu metal. She doesn't sell well anymore because she changed the sound of the band, and they were never "big" to begin with. I was the only person at my high school who even knew who they were.
everyone knew who they were where i went to high school. and we were a pretty small, redneck school too.  otep was played on the headbangers ball and uranium ALOT, so thats how we all knew about them. and the acension had a single that had vocals that sounded rapped, and had down tuned guitars. thats pretty fucking nu metal. it sounded like korn with a chick singer and slightly better lyrics.

I disagree that just because one song on the Acension sounded "kind of" nu metal that the album should be labled that. There was a lot of different stuff on that album.

On a random note, when I click on the "general" section and all of the threads come up, the time stamps are always WAY off. Does that happen to you too?
yeah it happens to me alot. the forum's all fucked up. I heard we're getting a new forum or they're redoing this one.  i heard slayer likes distrubed too. which is probably why they're a shell of their former selves. I blame kerry king. as for otep,  the song I heard didnt sound "kind of" nu metal, it sounded totally nu metal. I heard the nirvana cover toowhich sounded more alternative than nu metal. so i suppose the whole album wasn't like their first 2.  I do like her screams though. I'll give her that.  ::animatedlaugh

It took a more alternative/metal sound. It was nice to hear her change it up. Her vocals are good, but I'll admit that the speed speaking gets a little old. She needs to utilize her screaming more, but hell, I'm not her manager.

I can only do lows and some black metal style stuff. but I smoke like a mother fucker so my voice isnt going to be strong enough to do everything ::animatedlaugh

quitting smoking is up on my list. I dont drink soda too much. I drink mostly water when I'm not tanked.

Helped me and my friend. Smiley

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2010, 06:10:33 pm »

TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:

Imma try that. I tried almost everything else so why not lollipops.

Grandmaster_Disaster
Grandmaster_Disaster
Community

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2010, 01:58:44 am »

The_Metal_Police said:

TheNotoriousJaz said:

The_Metal_Police said:

TheNotoriousJaz said:

The_Metal_Police said:

TheNotoriousJaz said:

The_Metal_Police said:

TheNotoriousJaz said:

The_Metal_Police said:

TheNotoriousJaz said:

The_Metal_Police said:

TheNotoriousJaz said:

The_Metal_Police said:

TheNotoriousJaz said:

you shouldn't like sucking on things >< and back to the forum topic, that chick from in this moment, or marta from bleeding through

Because in America your misfortune is HILARIOUS!!!! XD
Sinchy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2010, 01:47:27 am »

Grandmaster_Disaster said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:

you shouldn't like sucking on things >< and back to the forum topic, that chick from in this moment, or marta from bleeding through

Figured I'd help build this quote pyramid
LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2010, 02:59:56 am »

hanging right next too a hansum som bitch::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::sinister

whatzup555666
Community

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2010, 01:47:12 pm »

dont b jealous her music actually means something so get the picture, she has damn good talent and she is hot as hell. Great package!::finger

Grandmaster_Disaster
Grandmaster_Disaster
Community

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2010, 01:05:16 pm »

I love otep, but her music got too artsy for me, not enough ROCK, but I haven't checked out the new album I lost track after sevas tra

Because in America your misfortune is HILARIOUS!!!! XD
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2010, 02:31:21 pm »

Grandmaster_Disaster said: I love otep, but her music got too artsy for me, not enough ROCK, but I haven't checked out the new album I lost track after sevas tra

Wasn't that thier first CD?

ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2010, 10:26:08 am »

DEMONMOUSE said: MARIA (IN THIS MOMENT) JADA SMITH( WICKED WISDOM) ,CHRISTINA SCABBIA. CORY PARKS(NASHVILLE PUSSY)::surprise

wicked wisdom that was some funny shit when they played

RIP Rigger Dan
TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2010, 12:52:44 pm »

Crazy_eyes said:
Grandmaster_Disaster said: I love otep, but her music got too artsy for me, not enough ROCK, but I haven't checked out the new album I lost track after sevas tra

They only have put out 4 albums
Sevas Tra, House of Secrets (not a fan), The Ascension, and Break the Control Machine. [in order]
I dug Sevas Tra and The Ascension, disliked House of Secrets, and have yet to hear the new one.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
BufordTJustice

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2010, 12:11:58 pm »

Otep sucks donkey balls
The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2010, 02:15:24 pm »

whatzup555666 said:
dont b jealous her music actually means something so get the picture, she has damn good talent and she is hot as hell. Great package!::finger
for one, learn how to type better, then you won't look retarded. and for two, I'm not jealous of someone who writes shitty music and is in a talentless band::finger

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2010, 02:50:56 pm »

TheNotoriousJaz said:

Crazy_eyes said:

They only have put out 4 albums
Sevas Tra, House of Secrets (not a fan), The Ascension, and Break the Control Machine. [in order]
I dug Sevas Tra and The Ascension, disliked House of Secrets, and have yet to hear the new one.

SMASH the Control Machine is all right.  Nothing amazing.  I personally prefered House of Secrets over Sevas Tra.  Though the first one was good.  I personally didn't like the Ascension.

whatzup555666
Community

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2010, 04:23:02 pm »

BufordTJustice said: Otep sucks donkey balls

yeah u do Cheesy::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: