HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EAT SHIT AND DIE OZZFEST HAS NEVER BEEN A FAILURE  (Read 1277 times)
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2010, 10:19:57 pm »

Ever.

The best bands have ALWAYS shown up for Ozzfest.

Problem is that other concerts just don't have the shit when it comes to talent, and revealing it to enthusiastic crowds.

OZZFEST FUCKING RULES

NEVER EVER EVER HAD A BAD LINEUP ::looking

So go fuck yourself at your Mayhem festival, you and your gay retarded friends who are so fucking lame you come onto the OZZFEST SITE to post BULLSHIT because you haven't a damn thing good to say, and you're HOPING to sell tickets by your fucking lame@ss posts to a shitty second rate concert. ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Handerson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 10:28:58 pm »

dude, with the exception of Five Finger Death Punch and Winds of Plague, all the Mayhem bands have been on ozzfest before. So why talk shit about the mayhem lineup and then say the ozzfest lineup has always been killer (which it has, but still)

I am the DICTATOR, and I rule with an IRON DICK!!!
Sinchy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 12:14:35 am »

I'd say Ozzfest was a failure last year...
Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 02:42:20 am »

f_darkbladeus said: Ever.

The best bands have ALWAYS shown up for Ozzfest.

Problem is that other concerts just don't have the shit when it comes to talent, and revealing it to enthusiastic crowds.

OZZFEST FUCKING RULES

NEVER EVER EVER HAD A BAD LINEUP ::looking

So go fuck yourself at your Mayhem festival, you and your gay retarded friends who are so fucking lame you come onto the OZZFEST SITE to post BULLSHIT because you haven't a damn thing good to say, and you're HOPING to sell tickets by your fucking lame@ss posts to a shitty second rate concert. ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Aw, that's your answer to everything! Look at my life. I'm talking to a monkey and a...I don't know what the hell you are.::smile
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 04:47:21 am »

Sinchy said: I'd say Ozzfest was a failure last year...
There was NO OZZFEST last year,...Ozzy took a VACATION to chill after a WORLD TOUR and wanted to relax while workin on a few things around the house,.....like a new KILLA album.
So next time school`s out and you want some time off,...look in the mirror,...do you see A FAILURE?Huh?
I dont think you see that,....in yourself OR OZZFEST.
( FOF pulls emergency brake to anti-ozzfest BANDWAGON,...inflates exit slides,..assists Sinchy safely back to solid ground,...starts hitchin a ride back to realityville USA to get Sinchy home before dinner...)

WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 10:16:03 am »

Signing Crazy Town to play = Failure

::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
Absent_Lung
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 10:23:12 am »

Handerson said: dude, with the exception of Five Finger Death Punch and Winds of Plague, all the Mayhem bands have been on ozzfest before. So why talk shit about the mayhem lineup and then say the ozzfest lineup has always been killer (which it has, but still)

That's what I'm trying to tell everyone

people on this site are fucking dumb
Kemperor

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 11:16:42 am »

WingedOctopus said: Signing Crazy Town to play = Failure
nuff said
rtadm1989
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2010, 11:30:51 am »

ozzfest was a fialure last year hhahah this guy is a tool and hes posted liked 5 of the same kinda posts

SUFFOCATE THEM, RIP THEM, RAPE THEM, MAKE THEM FUCKING SCREAM!
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2010, 11:33:57 am »

Absent_Lung said:

Handerson said: dude, with the exception of Five Finger Death Punch and Winds of Plague, all the Mayhem bands have been on ozzfest before. So why talk shit about the mayhem lineup and then say the ozzfest lineup has always been killer (which it has, but still)

I was about to post the same exact thing.  I find it really funny when people constantly talk about how gay mayhemfest is and how superior ozzfest is when dam near every band on the mayhemfest bill has done ozzfest.
TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2010, 01:02:09 pm »

Jayman said:
Absent_Lung said:

I was about to post the same exact thing.  I find it really funny when people constantly talk about how gay mayhemfest is and how superior ozzfest is when dam near every band on the mayhemfest bill has done ozzfest.

Yet BOTH of you are on the site yourselves and want to say that people on here are dumb. What the fuck does that say about you two?

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2010, 12:33:27 pm »

TheNotoriousJaz said:
Jayman said:
Absent_Lung said:

Yet BOTH of you are on the site yourselves and want to say that people on here are dumb. What the fuck does that say about you two?
not to mention that ozzfest has never had the exact same line up that gayhem has, just alot of the same bands. I don't get how having some of the same bands= theyre the exact same festival. Not to mention ozzfest has had 3 or 4 decent line up's while gayhemfest has only had one so far. but yup, theyre totally the same. how dare you bash mayhemfest when they're a carbon copy of an already existing festival!::animatedlaugh but the again, it is absent lung we're talking about. jayman is cool but absent lung is a fucktard::animatedlaugh

Kemperor

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2010, 01:30:17 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
Jayman said:
Absent_Lung said:

not to mention that ozzfest has never had the exact same line up that gayhem has, just alot of the same bands. I don't get how having some of the same bands= theyre the exact same festival. Not to mention ozzfest has had 3 or 4 decent line up's while gayhemfest has only had one so far. but yup, theyre totally the same. how dare you bash mayhemfest when they're a carbon copy of an already existing festival!::animatedlaugh but the again, it is absent lung we're talking about. jayman is cool but absent lung is a fucktard::animatedlaugh
I agree. He's just pissed from the asshurt I gave him on the penis nickname thread.
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2010, 01:31:54 pm »

Kemperor said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
Jayman said:
Absent_Lung said:

I agree. He's just pissed from the asshurt I gave him on the penis nickname thread.
absent lung? asshurt? never! he got totally butthurt when people on the forum said thet didnt give a fuck about the rev too.

Kemperor

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2010, 01:36:36 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:
Kemperor said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
Jayman said:
Absent_Lung said:

absent lung? asshurt? never! he got totally butthurt when people on the forum said thet didnt give a fuck about the rev too.
Well, he is only 17. At that age, people have a hard time telling the difference between the internet and reality.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: