HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EAT SHIT AND DIE OZZFEST HAS NEVER BEEN A FAILURE  (Read 1277 times)
f_darkbladeus
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 825



View Profile
« on: April 02, 2010, 10:19:57 pm »

Ever.

The best bands have ALWAYS shown up for Ozzfest.

Problem is that other concerts just don't have the shit when it comes to talent, and revealing it to enthusiastic crowds.

OZZFEST FUCKING RULES

NEVER EVER EVER HAD A BAD LINEUP ::looking

So go fuck yourself at your Mayhem festival, you and your gay retarded friends who are so fucking lame you come onto the OZZFEST SITE to post BULLSHIT because you haven't a damn thing good to say, and you're HOPING to sell tickets by your fucking lame@ss posts to a shitty second rate concert. ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Handerson
New Member
*
Posts: 141



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 10:28:58 pm »

dude, with the exception of Five Finger Death Punch and Winds of Plague, all the Mayhem bands have been on ozzfest before. So why talk shit about the mayhem lineup and then say the ozzfest lineup has always been killer (which it has, but still)
Logged

I am the DICTATOR, and I rule with an IRON DICK!!!
Sinchy
Full Member
***
Posts: 210



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 12:14:35 am »

I'd say Ozzfest was a failure last year...
Logged
Mantooth
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1213


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 02:42:20 am »

Quote

f_darkbladeus said: Ever.

The best bands have ALWAYS shown up for Ozzfest.

Problem is that other concerts just don't have the shit when it comes to talent, and revealing it to enthusiastic crowds.

OZZFEST FUCKING RULES

NEVER EVER EVER HAD A BAD LINEUP ::looking

So go fuck yourself at your Mayhem festival, you and your gay retarded friends who are so fucking lame you come onto the OZZFEST SITE to post BULLSHIT because you haven't a damn thing good to say, and you're HOPING to sell tickets by your fucking lame@ss posts to a shitty second rate concert. ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Aw, that's your answer to everything! Look at my life. I'm talking to a monkey and a...I don't know what the hell you are.::smile
Logged
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 04:47:21 am »

Quote
Sinchy said: I'd say Ozzfest was a failure last year...
There was NO OZZFEST last year,...Ozzy took a VACATION to chill after a WORLD TOUR and wanted to relax while workin on a few things around the house,.....like a new KILLA album.
So next time school`s out and you want some time off,...look in the mirror,...do you see A FAILURE?Huh?
I dont think you see that,....in yourself OR OZZFEST.
( FOF pulls emergency brake to anti-ozzfest BANDWAGON,...inflates exit slides,..assists Sinchy safely back to solid ground,...starts hitchin a ride back to realityville USA to get Sinchy home before dinner...)
Logged




WingedOctopus
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2110


View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 10:16:03 am »

Signing Crazy Town to play = Failure
Logged


::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
Absent_Lung
Community
Full Member
***
Posts: 198


View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 10:23:12 am »

Quote
Handerson said: dude, with the exception of Five Finger Death Punch and Winds of Plague, all the Mayhem bands have been on ozzfest before. So why talk shit about the mayhem lineup and then say the ozzfest lineup has always been killer (which it has, but still)

That's what I'm trying to tell everyone

people on this site are fucking dumb
Logged
Kemperor
New Member
*
Posts: 63



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 11:16:42 am »

Quote
WingedOctopus said: Signing Crazy Town to play = Failure
nuff said
Logged
rtadm1989
Community
Full Member
***
Posts: 219


View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2010, 11:30:51 am »

ozzfest was a fialure last year hhahah this guy is a tool and hes posted liked 5 of the same kinda posts
Logged

SUFFOCATE THEM, RIP THEM, RAPE THEM, MAKE THEM FUCKING SCREAM!
Jayman
Senior Member
****
Posts: 447



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2010, 11:33:57 am »

Quote

Absent_Lung said:
Quote

Handerson said: dude, with the exception of Five Finger Death Punch and Winds of Plague, all the Mayhem bands have been on ozzfest before. So why talk shit about the mayhem lineup and then say the ozzfest lineup has always been killer (which it has, but still)


That's what I'm trying to tell everyone

people on this site are fucking dumb


I was about to post the same exact thing.  I find it really funny when people constantly talk about how gay mayhemfest is and how superior ozzfest is when dam near every band on the mayhemfest bill has done ozzfest.
Logged
TheNotoriousJaz
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2213



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2010, 01:02:09 pm »

Quote
Jayman said:
Quote
Absent_Lung said:
Quote
Handerson said: dude, with the exception of Five Finger Death Punch and Winds of Plague, all the Mayhem bands have been on ozzfest before. So why talk shit about the mayhem lineup and then say the ozzfest lineup has always been killer (which it has, but still)

That's what I'm trying to tell everyone

people on this site are fucking dumb

I was about to post the same exact thing.  I find it really funny when people constantly talk about how gay mayhemfest is and how superior ozzfest is when dam near every band on the mayhemfest bill has done ozzfest.

Yet BOTH of you are on the site yourselves and want to say that people on here are dumb. What the fuck does that say about you two?
Logged


 "stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2010, 12:33:27 pm »

Quote
TheNotoriousJaz said:
Quote
Jayman said:
Quote
Absent_Lung said:
Quote
Handerson said: dude, with the exception of Five Finger Death Punch and Winds of Plague, all the Mayhem bands have been on ozzfest before. So why talk shit about the mayhem lineup and then say the ozzfest lineup has always been killer (which it has, but still)

That's what I'm trying to tell everyone

people on this site are fucking dumb

I was about to post the same exact thing.  I find it really funny when people constantly talk about how gay mayhemfest is and how superior ozzfest is when dam near every band on the mayhemfest bill has done ozzfest.

Yet BOTH of you are on the site yourselves and want to say that people on here are dumb. What the fuck does that say about you two?
not to mention that ozzfest has never had the exact same line up that gayhem has, just alot of the same bands. I don't get how having some of the same bands= theyre the exact same festival. Not to mention ozzfest has had 3 or 4 decent line up's while gayhemfest has only had one so far. but yup, theyre totally the same. how dare you bash mayhemfest when they're a carbon copy of an already existing festival!::animatedlaugh but the again, it is absent lung we're talking about. jayman is cool but absent lung is a fucktard::animatedlaugh
Logged


Kemperor
New Member
*
Posts: 63



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2010, 01:30:17 pm »

Quote
The_Metal_Police said:
Quote
TheNotoriousJaz said:
Quote
Jayman said:
Quote
Absent_Lung said:
Quote
Handerson said: dude, with the exception of Five Finger Death Punch and Winds of Plague, all the Mayhem bands have been on ozzfest before. So why talk shit about the mayhem lineup and then say the ozzfest lineup has always been killer (which it has, but still)

That's what I'm trying to tell everyone

people on this site are fucking dumb

I was about to post the same exact thing.  I find it really funny when people constantly talk about how gay mayhemfest is and how superior ozzfest is when dam near every band on the mayhemfest bill has done ozzfest.

Yet BOTH of you are on the site yourselves and want to say that people on here are dumb. What the fuck does that say about you two?
not to mention that ozzfest has never had the exact same line up that gayhem has, just alot of the same bands. I don't get how having some of the same bands= theyre the exact same festival. Not to mention ozzfest has had 3 or 4 decent line up's while gayhemfest has only had one so far. but yup, theyre totally the same. how dare you bash mayhemfest when they're a carbon copy of an already existing festival!::animatedlaugh but the again, it is absent lung we're talking about. jayman is cool but absent lung is a fucktard::animatedlaugh
I agree. He's just pissed from the asshurt I gave him on the penis nickname thread.
Logged
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2010, 01:31:54 pm »

Quote
Kemperor said:
Quote
The_Metal_Police said:
Quote
TheNotoriousJaz said:
Quote
Jayman said:
Quote
Absent_Lung said:
Quote
Handerson said: dude, with the exception of Five Finger Death Punch and Winds of Plague, all the Mayhem bands have been on ozzfest before. So why talk shit about the mayhem lineup and then say the ozzfest lineup has always been killer (which it has, but still)

That's what I'm trying to tell everyone

people on this site are fucking dumb

I was about to post the same exact thing.  I find it really funny when people constantly talk about how gay mayhemfest is and how superior ozzfest is when dam near every band on the mayhemfest bill has done ozzfest.

Yet BOTH of you are on the site yourselves and want to say that people on here are dumb. What the fuck does that say about you two?
not to mention that ozzfest has never had the exact same line up that gayhem has, just alot of the same bands. I don't get how having some of the same bands= theyre the exact same festival. Not to mention ozzfest has had 3 or 4 decent line up's while gayhemfest has only had one so far. but yup, theyre totally the same. how dare you bash mayhemfest when they're a carbon copy of an already existing festival!::animatedlaugh but the again, it is absent lung we're talking about. jayman is cool but absent lung is a fucktard::animatedlaugh
I agree. He's just pissed from the asshurt I gave him on the penis nickname thread.
absent lung? asshurt? never! he got totally butthurt when people on the forum said thet didnt give a fuck about the rev too.
Logged


Kemperor
New Member
*
Posts: 63



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2010, 01:36:36 pm »

Quote
The_Metal_Police said:
Quote
Kemperor said:
Quote
The_Metal_Police said:
Quote
TheNotoriousJaz said:
Quote
Jayman said:
Quote
Absent_Lung said:
Quote
Handerson said: dude, with the exception of Five Finger Death Punch and Winds of Plague, all the Mayhem bands have been on ozzfest before. So why talk shit about the mayhem lineup and then say the ozzfest lineup has always been killer (which it has, but still)

That's what I'm trying to tell everyone

people on this site are fucking dumb

I was about to post the same exact thing.  I find it really funny when people constantly talk about how gay mayhemfest is and how superior ozzfest is when dam near every band on the mayhemfest bill has done ozzfest.

Yet BOTH of you are on the site yourselves and want to say that people on here are dumb. What the fuck does that say about you two?
not to mention that ozzfest has never had the exact same line up that gayhem has, just alot of the same bands. I don't get how having some of the same bands= theyre the exact same festival. Not to mention ozzfest has had 3 or 4 decent line up's while gayhemfest has only had one so far. but yup, theyre totally the same. how dare you bash mayhemfest when they're a carbon copy of an already existing festival!::animatedlaugh but the again, it is absent lung we're talking about. jayman is cool but absent lung is a fucktard::animatedlaugh
I agree. He's just pissed from the asshurt I gave him on the penis nickname thread.
absent lung? asshurt? never! he got totally butthurt when people on the forum said thet didnt give a fuck about the rev too.
Well, he is only 17. At that age, people have a hard time telling the difference between the internet and reality.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals