HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EAT SHIT AND DIE OZZFEST HAS NEVER BEEN A FAILURE  (Read 1295 times)
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2010, 12:46:49 pm »

Kemperor said:
The_Metal_Police said:
Kemperor said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
Jayman said:
Absent_Lung said:
Handerson said: dude, with the exception of Five Finger Death Punch and Winds of Plague, all the Mayhem bands have been on ozzfest before. So why talk shit about the mayhem lineup and then say the ozzfest lineup has always been killer (which it has, but still)

That's what I'm trying to tell everyone

people on this site are fucking dumb

I was about to post the same exact thing.  I find it really funny when people constantly talk about how gay mayhemfest is and how superior ozzfest is when dam near every band on the mayhemfest bill has done ozzfest.

Yet BOTH of you are on the site yourselves and want to say that people on here are dumb. What the fuck does that say about you two?
not to mention that ozzfest has never had the exact same line up that gayhem has, just alot of the same bands. I don't get how having some of the same bands= theyre the exact same festival. Not to mention ozzfest has had 3 or 4 decent line up's while gayhemfest has only had one so far. but yup, theyre totally the same. how dare you bash mayhemfest when they're a carbon copy of an already existing festival!::animatedlaugh but the again, it is absent lung we're talking about. jayman is cool but absent lung is a fucktard::animatedlaugh
I agree. He's just pissed from the asshurt I gave him on the penis nickname thread.
absent lung? asshurt? never! he got totally butthurt when people on the forum said thet didnt give a fuck about the rev too.
Well, he is only 17. At that age, people have a hard time telling the difference between the internet and reality.
::animatedlaugh yeah his mental filter ain't working all the way yet either. which is why he was perverted douchebag to jazzy and fee::animatedlaugh

Kemperor

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2010, 01:42:32 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:
Kemperor said:
The_Metal_Police said:
Kemperor said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
Jayman said:
Absent_Lung said:
Handerson said: dude, with the exception of Five Finger Death Punch and Winds of Plague, all the Mayhem bands have been on ozzfest before. So why talk shit about the mayhem lineup and then say the ozzfest lineup has always been killer (which it has, but still)

I was about to post the same exact thing.  I find it really funny when people constantly talk about how gay mayhemfest is and how superior ozzfest is when dam near every band on the mayhemfest bill has done ozzfest.

Yet BOTH of you are on the site yourselves and want to say that people on here are dumb. What the fuck does that say about you two?
not to mention that ozzfest has never had the exact same line up that gayhem has, just alot of the same bands. I don't get how having some of the same bands= theyre the exact same festival. Not to mention ozzfest has had 3 or 4 decent line up's while gayhemfest has only had one so far. but yup, theyre totally the same. how dare you bash mayhemfest when they're a carbon copy of an already existing festival!::animatedlaugh but the again, it is absent lung we're talking about. jayman is cool but absent lung is a fucktard::animatedlaugh
I agree. He's just pissed from the asshurt I gave him on the penis nickname thread.
absent lung? asshurt? never! he got totally butthurt when people on the forum said thet didnt give a fuck about the rev too.
Well, he is only 17. At that age, people have a hard time telling the difference between the internet and reality.
::animatedlaugh yeah his mental filter ain't working all the way yet either. which is why he was perverted douchebag to jazzy and fee::animatedlaugh
The poor little lad just doesn't know how to use it yet.
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2010, 02:49:03 pm »

Absent_Lung said:

you're a tool.

Terrorscorn

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2010, 03:30:59 pm »

Crazy Town wasn't the greatest choice ever i will agree there - but so many others that have been great makes it easy to forget about a mistake like that - lol
Kemperor

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2010, 03:48:43 pm »

There's always a mistake band. Every year. I think they realize that everyone needs a good half hour break from all the moshing on second stage, so they always put at least one shit band on early on main stage so that everyone can rest up a lil bit. Especially with fests lasting around 13 hours. I usually just lay back and watch all the boobies flopping around and get a drink or something. The bands suck, but they still serve a purpose.
Sinchy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2010, 04:00:40 pm »

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said:
Sinchy said: I'd say Ozzfest was a failure last year...
There was NO OZZFEST last year,...Ozzy took a VACATION to chill after a WORLD TOUR and wanted to relax while workin on a few things around the house,.....like a new KILLA album.
So next time school`s out and you want some time off,...look in the mirror,...do you see A FAILURE?Huh?
I dont think you see that,....in yourself OR OZZFEST.
( FOF pulls emergency brake to anti-ozzfest BANDWAGON,...inflates exit slides,..assists Sinchy safely back to solid ground,...starts hitchin a ride back to realityville USA to get Sinchy home before dinner...)

Shit people, I guess I'm the only one who thought my post was funny.
I don't mind Ozzy taking a break, he deserves it more than anyone.
failure = saying there will be an ozzfest and even promoting a survey to vote on the bands to play it... then not having one.
But you're right rtdam, I must be a tool for joking about something.
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2010, 03:16:32 pm »

Main Stage failures (that I've seen)
'04 - Superjoint Ritual
'05 - Velvet Revolver
'06 - Dragonforce, Avenged Sevenfold, System of a Down
'07 - Lordi, Static-X
'08 - Serj, Jon Davis, In This Moment

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2010, 05:31:32 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:
Kemperor said:
The_Metal_Police said:
Kemperor said:
The_Metal_Police said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
Jayman said:
Absent_Lung said:

Sweet Jesus, someone else noticed that too?!

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2010, 08:11:04 pm »

Sinchy said:
HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said:
Sinchy said: I'd say Ozzfest was a failure last year...
There was NO OZZFEST last year,...Ozzy took a VACATION to chill after a WORLD TOUR and wanted to relax while workin on a few things around the house,.....like a new KILLA album.
So next time school`s out and you want some time off,...look in the mirror,...do you see A FAILURE?Huh?
I dont think you see that,....in yourself OR OZZFEST.
( FOF pulls emergency brake to anti-ozzfest BANDWAGON,...inflates exit slides,..assists Sinchy safely back to solid ground,...starts hitchin a ride back to realityville USA to get Sinchy home before dinner...)

Shit people, I guess I'm the only one who thought my post was funny.
I don't mind Ozzy taking a break, he deserves it more than anyone.
failure = saying there will be an ozzfest and even promoting a survey to vote on the bands to play it... then not having one.
But you're right rtdam, I must be a tool for joking about something.
Sinchy,...I detected more like your perception of factual circumstances,..meaning I thought, YOU thought, there was an Ozzfest. sorry I missed the humor you meant to impart,...now that you have cleared that up I`ll agree it COULD have been funny,...but the tone ,scope, and format of the thread was "Ozzfest Failure",...
Also to elaborate; Ozzfest wasnt actyually ANNOUNCED,...they were trying to INCLUDE people/fans in the early planning stages,...then very EARLY in `09 Ozzy broke the news,..yet more than likely made the decision the first part of the new year,...here are some timelines and items to note:

TAKE THE 2009 OZZFEST SURVEY NOW !!!!!!!! WED NOVEMBER 26 2008 @ 05:13 PM 8199 Comments
No_avatar

Posted: about 1 year ago
Here it is HuhHuh?? your chance to help shape Ozzfest 2009.  Tell us who you want to see onstage at next year?HuhHuh?s festival!  Just head over here and log into your profile. You will then be able to enter up to 5 bands you would like to see on Ozzfest 2009.  Below that you?HuhHuh?ll find some questions to answer HuhHuh?? and you are welcome to skip those HuhHuh?? but the more questions you answer the more times you will be entered into a random raffle for a chance to win a drumhead signed by Ozzy, Zakk Wylde, Mike Bordin, Blasko and Adam Wakeman, which comes with a letter of authenticity on Ozzy stationery.   Why are you still reading this??  Get busy listing your favorite bands now!
 Then later BEFORE the Ozztrain left the station,...Ozzy said THIS:

Ozzy Osbourne has put his annual Ozzfest on hold for 2009, opting instead to spend more time working on his follow-up to 2007?HuhHuh?s Black Rain, what will be the legend?HuhHuh?s 10th studio album. Ozzfest has had some tumultuous treks in recent years: The traveling festival became a free event that relied on sponsorship in 2007, while 2008 saw Ozzfest being reduced to a one-day event in Texas where HuhHuh?Dimebag?HuhHuh Darrell Abbott was honored with a heavy superjam.

It?HuhHuh?s hard to imagine that the recession didn?HuhHuh?t have something to do with the cancellation of Ozzfest, especially considering touring is where artists make most of their money and Ozzy openly complained after Black Rain came out that fans weren?HuhHuh?t buying his CD. Plus, Ozzy and family have that awful new Osbournes variety show Osbournes: Reloaded due out on Fox soon, so perhaps that too complicated matters in terms of planning a tour or anchored festival. This year marks the first time since 1996 that there will be no Ozzfest, but a statement said Osbourne hopes to bring the fest back in 2010.
(as late as OCTOBER of `08 Sharon and Jack wanted to go forth with an`09 Ozzfest,....Ozzy changed his mind,....thats all he did,..but he still gave us Ozzstuff like that comedy show.) Something that is cancelled or never happened by default cant really be judged as a failure is all i meant Mr. Sinchy.....
Have a nice day,...
Yours truly,...
Mr. Firstozzyfan

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: