HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Say what the fuck you want  (Read 561 times)
sabbathman3

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2010, 10:34:44 am »

But Im starting to get really pissed that there hasnt been an announcement yet. WTF are they waiting for? Dont get me wrong, I refuse to go to Gayhem but this waiting shit is starting to make me want to fucking punch babies man! We need some leak or some small tidbit to relax us a little. I feel like Im on crack or something! Give us a fucking taster Sharon!!!
minime

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 10:15:32 am »

it will come soon enough....we just have to wait a weee bit longer..

to be honest I am starting to get a but worried myself....

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 11:31:56 am »

minime said: it will come soon enough....we just have to wait a weee bit longer..

HA AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA aaaaahhhhhHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA............
(FOF slaps himself and regains composure.....::surprise::laugh)
So what will everyone do when you find out there is a redemption code for the RIGHT to buy an Ozzfest ticket in each new Ozzy C.D,?Huh? ,....C.D. gets released in July,....you buy it,..then,..you go inline to purchase tix. with the code...Huh??.........Huh??............HuhHuh HHmmmmmmmmm?HuhHuh
WHAT WILL YOU DO???!!!!!?Huh?::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise
Go ahead,..say it,.....I already know the answer......::animatedlaugh

( ****disclaimer: all views in this post are hypothetical,..FOF`s views do NOT reflect those of Ozzfest.com***)::laugh

sabbathman3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 11:35:37 am »

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said:

minime said: it will come soon enough....we just have to wait a weee bit longer..

So what will everyone do when you find out there is a redemption code for the RIGHT to buy an Ozzfest ticket in each new Ozzy C.D,?Huh? ,....C.D. gets released in July,....you buy it,..then,..you go inline to purchase tix. with the code...Huh??.........Huh??............HuhHuh HHmmmmmmmmm?HuhHuh

( ****disclaimer: all views in this post are hypothetical,..FOF`s views do NOT reflect those of Ozzfest.com***)::laugh

Okay then thats fine. Ill buy the fucking CD then. But dude really?? At least tell us that. I feel like Im going to fucking spontaneously combust!
Miracle_Man

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 10:45:29 am »

If that was the case it would'n't bother me at all. i plan on buying his new cd the day it comes out anyway and i think that would be a smart idea for him to do to help his cd sales and stop people from downloading it illegally.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 10:46:48 am »

I`m just sayin Ozzfest is known to toss a curve ball every now and then,...think about it,...Free one year,..limited date one year,..no date another year,...then WHAM~~~~~!!!!! another surprise...just let`s see what it shal be,...its actually kinda fun if you know you will go NO MATTER WHAT.
After all those years of OZZFEST like its on a train schedule or some shit,...Ozzy can toss it out anyway he likes IMO.::laugh

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 11:40:46 am »

Miracle_Man said:

If that was the case it would'n't bother me at all. i plan on buying his new cd the day it comes out anyway and i think that would be a smart idea for him to do to help his cd sales and stop people from downloading it illegally.
EXACTLY..........................(FOF tips cap to smart person....)::sinister::laugh

kronus935

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2010, 11:52:45 am »

they already took down the 08 bands so something is coming soon everyone just has to chill and let ozzy do what he does best give us great metal at a great show he probally wanted to get some amazing bands and is taking his time so we all go crazy and then WHAM! awesome line up
Lieutenant_Sheepz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2010, 05:34:51 pm »

Miracle_Man said:

Im digging that Doyle pic you have there

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: