HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: can we decide as a fanbase based on the predictions of our fellow ozzheads to decide on one list of predictions for ozzfest 2010?  (Read 3467 times)
??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 02:55:02 pm »

stkman1999 said: So what are realistic bands on main stage expect for ozzy? Cmon let's give the internet a good guess by ozzfest veterens.
AIC and Slash as much as I hate to say it, other than that, no real predictions.

Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2010, 03:04:38 pm »

Yeah, I got a new tune in composition entitled "The Thrill." And it goes like this: "I stand on the hill, not for the thrill, but for the breath of fresh kill. Never mind the man who contemplates doin' away with license plates. He stands alone, anyhow, bakin' the cookies of discontent by the heat of, the laundromat vent. Leavin' his soul!" Then like in poetry I got dot-dot-dot, you know, kinda off  center, then I drop down and then I go: "Leavin' his soul! And partin' the waters of the medulla oblongata of--brrrrr!--mankind!" That was a damn good song, wasn't it Doyle?::smile
fucksauce

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 03:27:38 pm »

stkman1999 said: Oceano is a piece of shit deathcore band out to further the fad to the yougins and make money off hxc consumer america. And its easy to play just down tune a 7 string to drop a and find some douche in cut off skinny jeans and vans to scream and growl like a amatuer while a buisness man constantly leads them blindly to the mainstream to make money off the retards who can't play instruments with creativity nor originality.::finger

goddamn. thank you.
krewno

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2010, 05:01:42 pm »

Acrassicauda
eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2010, 05:22:58 pm »

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:

stkman1999 said: So what are realistic bands on main stage expect for ozzy? Cmon let's give the internet a good guess by ozzfest veterens.
AIC and Slash as much as I hate to say it, other than that, no real predictions.

Danzig, Down, 36 Crazyfist, are some others to be rumored. ::stare

stkman1999

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2010, 04:46:26 pm »

So let's say this for main stage
Ozzy
Faith no more
Danzig
(Whoever)
?

Guy hits on girl
Girl: "I have a boyfriend"
Guy:"I have a goldfish"
Girl: "What?"
Guy: "Oh sorry, I thought we were talking about shit that didn't matter."::finger
The_Dork

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 11:04:58 pm »

Someone posted this on Wikipedia, lolz!

* Main Stage

Confirmed Acts: Ozzy Osbourne, Metallica, The Scorpions, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice In Chains, Black Label Society

* Second Stage

Down, Fear Factory, GWAR, Mastodon, Children of Bodom, Devildriver, 36 Crazyfists, Firewind, Dirge Within, Skeletonwitch
stkman1999

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 11:55:08 pm »

Dude I can go on that wiki page and change the line up. Its comepletely unreliable. The other day it was totally differet, refer to older posts if you don't believe me. Plus if gus g is playin with firewind, that be bad marketing to put gus gs band also with ozzy. That makes sharon look like she's favoring gus. Just like if before gus g when zak was ozzys guiatrist that it would be bls and ozzy (not sabbath obviously). Same concept. Plussss skeletonwitch doesn't have that much pull in the fanbase area like they couldn't attrack enough people alone for them. Then give me a fucking break: STP metallica alice in chains the fucking scorpians AND ozzy on main stage? Noooooo. Cmon that be nice but that's crazy shit. That's more alternative leaning and hard rock than metal. Ozzfest is known for metal acts and very few hard rock acts like VERY few. Isn't stp broken up cus the singer I forgot his name got kicked out? I do like the idea of down, fear factory, and gwar. And devil driver. And 36 crazy fists. That be a suitable line up. But thennnnthey said BIG so I'm thinkin some death metal thrown in therrreee and some faggot deathcore band then etc. I guess we will see next week! I'm fucking PUMPED!::finger

Guy hits on girl
Guy: "Oh sorry, I thought we were talking about shit that didn't matter."::finger
The_Dork

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2010, 12:31:41 am »

stkman1999 said: Dude I can go on that wiki page and change the line up. Its comepletely unreliable. The other day it was totally differet, refer to older posts if you don't believe me. Plus if gus g is playin with firewind, that be bad marketing to put gus gs band also with ozzy. That makes sharon look like she's favoring gus. Just like if before gus g when zak was ozzys guiatrist that it would be bls and ozzy (not sabbath obviously). Same concept. Plussss skeletonwitch doesn't have that much pull in the fanbase area like they couldn't attrack enough people alone for them. Then give me a fucking break: STP metallica alice in chains the fucking scorpians AND ozzy on main stage? Noooooo. Cmon that be nice but that's crazy shit. That's more alternative leaning and hard rock than metal. Ozzfest is known for metal acts and very few hard rock acts like VERY few. Isn't stp broken up cus the singer I forgot his name got kicked out? I do like the idea of down, fear factory, and gwar. And devil driver. And 36 crazy fists. That be a suitable line up. But thennnnthey said BIG so I'm thinkin some death metal thrown in therrreee and some faggot deathcore band then etc. I guess we will see next week! I'm fucking PUMPED!::finger

You are gullible, lolz!
Handerson

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2010, 02:22:31 am »

Come on guys, the line-up is gonna be released next week. Can we put the speculation lists on hold until after ozzfest happens when everyone starts speculating 2011?

I am the DICTATOR, and I rule with an IRON DICK!!!
khaos1991

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2010, 09:28:20 am »

Morningstar said: I Like Otep and Arch Enemy. At this late date most the bands I would love to see at Ozzfest are doing other tours or their own. Ya all are gonna scream at me for this one but I would Love to see BLS headline 2nd stage again.

Otep would be a hell of a treat to have at ozzfest and arch enemy also ::smile
stkman1999

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2010, 01:37:28 pm »

Handerson said: Come on guys, the line-up is gonna be released next week. Can we put the speculation lists on hold until after ozzfest happens when everyone starts speculating 2011?

Hmm....

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!::laugh

Guy hits on girl
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2010, 11:09:13 pm »

Ozzy.... Metallica.... A/C D/C.... BLS.... STP.... POM... Prong... Kittie...Devildriver...AIC...SLASH...HELLYEAH/DOWN..W/ Vinnie and Zakk doin a tribute,......Mastodon....

JudasMaidenSabbath

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2010, 10:55:02 pm »

Ozzy Osbourne
Judas Priest performing 30th anniversary to British Steel
Faith No More
Rage Against the Machine
Anthrax
HELLYEAH

::finger
JudasMaidenSabbath

View Profile