HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SCREAM / OZZFEST 2010 UPDATE  (Read 12182 times)
stkman1999

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2010, 11:07:35 pm »

Can someone police the n00bz bout how the forever changing line up on wikipedia is fucking unreliable? Its getting fucking annoying! Hey does anyone think sharon borrowed some bands from the past 2 mayhem fests? And you have to admit, the past 2 years mayhem fest has been a good fucking substitute for ozzfest. Cmon....cannibal corpse slipknot disturbed fucking slayer behemoth the red chord triviummachine head etc...that's pretty fucking good.::smile

Guy hits on girl
Girl: "I have a boyfriend"
Guy:"I have a goldfish"
Girl: "What?"
Guy: "Oh sorry, I thought we were talking about shit that didn't matter."::finger
Handerson

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2010, 02:20:28 am »

FUCK YEAH!!!!!! God DAMN we've been waiting a long fucking time for this.

I am the DICTATOR, and I rule with an IRON DICK!!!
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2010, 02:09:49 am »

stkman1999 said: Can someone police the n00bz bout how the forever changing line up on wikipedia is fucking unreliable? Its getting fucking annoying! Hey does anyone think sharon borrowed some bands from the past 2 mayhem fests? And you have to admit, the past 2 years mayhem fest has been a good fucking substitute for ozzfest. Cmon....cannibal corpse slipknot disturbed fucking slayer behemoth the red chord triviummachine head etc...that's pretty fucking good.::smile
like 3 of the bands were good. the rest of the bands you listed suck::finger

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2010, 09:49:30 am »

Deputy_FOF_Jr said:

stkman1999 said: Can someone police the n00bz bout how the forever changing line up on wikipedia is fucking unreliable? Its getting fucking annoying! Hey does anyone think sharon borrowed some bands from the past 2 mayhem fests? And you have to admit, the past 2 years mayhem fest has been a good fucking substitute for ozzfest. Cmon....cannibal corpse slipknot disturbed fucking slayer behemoth the red chord triviummachine head etc...that's pretty fucking good.::smile
like 4 of the bands were good. the rest of the bands you listed suck::finger

I agree.  Only Cannibal Corpse, Slayer, Behemoth, and Machine Head.

rtadm1989
Community

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2010, 03:03:09 pm »

HEY WIZZZ any exact day next week???

SUFFOCATE THEM, RIP THEM, RAPE THEM, MAKE THEM FUCKING SCREAM!
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2010, 03:05:07 pm »

someone police the n00bz? okay mr. 12 posts.

el_paz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2010, 11:37:36 am »

FUCKIN' AWESOME....NEXT WEEK IS NOW SOMETHING TO LOOK OUT FOR

::smile
vox4penguins
Community

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2010, 04:30:40 pm »

finally!!  all i need is a tour date at alpine and at least one okay band, and i'm fuckin set::laugh

i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i am
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2010, 05:00:22 pm »

vox4penguins said: finally!!  all i need is a tour date at alpine and at least one okay band, and i'm fuckin set::laugh
nice ass.

stkman1999

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2010, 09:14:45 pm »

puffpuffpass said:

Ah I'm sorry....unlike you I have a life away from a computer screen. I'm talkin bout the first time ozzfesters. Get a job dude, I'm 18 and I probably make more than you do flatsawing.

Guy hits on girl
Guy: "Oh sorry, I thought we were talking about shit that didn't matter."::finger
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2010, 09:23:04 pm »

stkman1999 said:
puffpuffpass said:

Ah I'm sorry....unlike you I have a life away from a computer screen. I'm talkin bout the first time ozzfesters. Get a job dude, I'm 18 and I probably make more than you do flatsawing.
i have two jobs and i'm 18 as well. don't act like you know me ::looking

DirtButton

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2010, 10:45:48 pm »

You can't really bash Mayhem line ups without bashing Ozzfest line ups. Unless you're stupid.

Mayhem Bands - (appearances @ Ozzfest)

Hatebreed - 6X
Disturbed - 4X
Slipknot - 3X
Manson - 3X
Slayer - 3X
Rob Zombie - 3X
Shadows Fall - 2X
Korn - 2X
KSE - 2X
Lamb of God - 2X
In this Moment -2X

Black Dahlia Murder
Machine Head
Behemoth
3 inches of blood
Dragonforce
Atreyu
Red Chord
Walls of Jericho
Trivium
Mastodon
All That Remains
Chimaira
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2010, 10:58:00 pm »

Correction.  Shadows Fall x3.  Ozzfest '03, '05, '08.

stkman1999

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2010, 11:55:21 pm »

Very good research I should say.

Guy hits on girl
stkman1999

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2010, 11:57:48 pm »

puffpuffpass said:
stkman1999 said:
puffpuffpass said:

i have two jobs and i'm 18 as well. don't act like you know me ::looking

Lyou could just be saying that to cover your ass. Why am I arguing with someone on the internet anyways? I gotta get bed for work.

Guy hits on girl
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: