HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SCREAM / OZZFEST 2010 UPDATE  (Read 11428 times)
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2010, 11:58:52 pm »

DirtButton said: You can't really bash Mayhem line ups without bashing Ozzfest line ups. Unless you're stupid.

Mayhem Bands - (appearances @ Ozzfest)

Hatebreed - 6X
Disturbed - 4X
Slipknot - 3X
Manson - 3X
Slayer - 3X
Rob Zombie - 3X
Shadows Fall - 2X
Korn - 2X
KSE - 2X
Lamb of God - 2X
In this Moment -2X

Black Dahlia Murder
Machine Head
Behemoth
3 inches of blood
Dragonforce
Atreyu
Red Chord
Walls of Jericho
Trivium
Mastodon
All That Remains
Chimaira
We just dont like the way Mayhemfest is a copycat watered down version of OZZFEST,...OZZFEST is the one TRUE ORIGINAL FEST. Those bands did Ozzfest FIRST,...Mayhem is an INTERLOPING ATTENTION SEEKING flock of music business dickheads run by quick-buck making CHARLOTANs who try to capitalize on the vacancy of a fullblown OZZFEST.
The bands arent what the issue is,..it`s the whimpering fanbois with week old skid marks on thier bunched up panties and girl pants coming over here and acting like a bunch of fuckfaces.
They should`ve been pro Ozzfest and realized what was good for them. They went with the herded masses and got sucked into a Mayhem blackhole of suckage. Oh well.......Oh fuckin well. Both show should be awesome,...but OZZFEST is just SUPERIOR is all.....I`m just the one tellin you all how it is,....and you`ll have to be O.K. with that.::laugh

DirtButton

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2010, 12:16:02 am »

Lol, calm down, its ok guy. I've always been an Ozzfester first. "The herded masses" didn't have a fucking show within a thousand miles to go to. I went to mayhem 08 cuz I can't really travel from Mi to Texas for a 1 day show. I'll admit when I bought the tickets (5 minutes after they announced Tex-Fest) it kinda felt like I was cheating on my wife. I got shitty seats for holding out for a tour that was no where near me. At least Mayhem showed up, and it was still a good time. 09' got pit tickets for Slayer, cheap as fuck compared to Ozzfest btw, turned out to be a good decision too as there was no Ozzfest. Again. Nowhere for the herded cattle to go to. Again.

Mayhem may not be as good to some, but their shit is organized.  (Dates and line up available in January FTW).

Can anyone think of a valid reason why it takes so long to get line ups and dates announced? Or why people should have to stand around liked cattle herded into a pen? (See what I did there?)
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2010, 11:42:46 pm »

Yes I can think of a reason,.......it is shrouded in PURE GENIUS and a steel cage of SECRECY.
(so it will have to be revealed in about 72 or so hours)....give or take another 72 hours
Again,...both shows should be good from the perspective of the beholder......
Nothin changes the soiled garments of the whining text addicts who sully the OZZBOARD with thier stench of ball crushing tight girl pants. That is just one of the worlds human oddities that even Darwin cant explain away.::confused

DirtButton

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2010, 12:07:45 am »

I have a theory for the ball crushing girl pants.

People wore nut huggers in the 80's. And spandex. And parachute pants.(Looking at you Catz) The next generation being the little rebelions they are, started wearing baggy pants. These pant drooping fucks soon plauged the world with their crotch fruit. It is these crotch fruits that are now attemting to rebell against the droopy pant fucks that are their parents by wearing ball cruching girl pants.
KommieKazie

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2010, 07:42:20 am »

There is a new Wikipedia line-up up, it looks like shit besides Gojira
harbabd

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2010, 10:13:54 am »

I want to say a couple things, first whoever is putting up the lineup on Wikipedia is awesome...hilarious stuff on there right now.  Can't wait to see Jesus and Tickle Me Elmo.

Second, all the Mayhem bashing is stupid, we haven't had an ozzfest in 3 years and you guys are banging on the bands that probably wanted to play it but didn't get the chance to do so because Ozzfest couldn't get their shit together.  It isn't about money, they aren't ripping fans off...my Mayhem ticket was 7.75 plus fees.  It is about the music, nothing else.  Loyalty is great until you take it too far and come off looking stupid.  I am terrified to think how much Ozzfest tickets are going to cost, I will still go but i promise they will be more than Mayhem and it won't be close.

Lastly, as i mentioned above...this is about the music.  I go to these shows because they are worth my hard earned money so i can enjoy something that makes me happy.  I don't care if Wallstreet or Barack Obama was the sponsor, I want to do something I love.  I love metal and if someone is going to give me the chance to take a day to listen to some awesome bands, thank you.  Thanks you Ozzy, thank you Mayhem, thank you Sonisphere, thank you any other tour that gets loud music together within driving/walking/flying distance from my house.
eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2010, 03:03:51 pm »

DirtButton said: I have a theory for the ball crushing girl pants.

People wore nut huggers in the 80's. And spandex. And parachute pants.(Looking at you Catz) The next generation being the little rebelions they are, started wearing baggy pants. These pant drooping fucks soon plauged the world with their crotch fruit. It is these crotch fruits that are now attemting to rebell against the droopy pant fucks that are their parents by wearing ball cruching girl pants.

Pants that fit you=never out of style. My pants have to be comfortable. Not too tight and not dragging on the ground.

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2010, 02:16:47 pm »

KommieKazie said: There is a new Wikipedia line-up up, it looks like shit besides Gojira
gtfo moron.

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2010, 03:55:14 pm »

eXile59 said:
Pants that fit you=never out of style. My pants have to be comfortable. Not too tight and not dragging on the ground.

True there.

CORPSEFEST

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2010, 11:21:33 pm »

I hope it comes to Indiana too. If main stage bands are good. I might see you in the pit!

TheNotoriousJaz said: I'll be holding on to my bonus money for a while longer for Ozzfest pit tickets for Indianapolis.

2/24 - Sevendust
3/11 - Megadeth
4/16 - Coffinworm
5/06 - Cattle Decaptation
5/28 - Dying Fetus
7/14 - Hod, Gravehill
???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2010, 11:53:05 pm »

leave Wiz alone you know he has to beg before Sharon everyday fer infoz::pouting

Notorious Nubz
::finger
TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2010, 08:18:38 am »

CORPSEFEST said: I hope it comes to Indiana too. If main stage bands are good. I might see you in the pit!
TheNotoriousJaz said: I'll be holding on to my bonus money for a while longer for Ozzfest pit tickets for Indianapolis.

Hellz yeah Cheesy

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2010, 09:16:16 am »

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said:

DirtButton said: You can't really bash Mayhem line ups without bashing Ozzfest line ups. Unless you're stupid.

Mayhem Bands - (appearances @ Ozzfest)

Hatebreed - 6X
Disturbed - 4X
Slipknot - 3X
Manson - 3X
Slayer - 3X
Rob Zombie - 3X
Shadows Fall - 2X
Korn - 2X
KSE - 2X
Lamb of God - 2X
In this Moment -2X

Black Dahlia Murder
Machine Head
Behemoth
3 inches of blood
Dragonforce
Atreyu
Red Chord
Walls of Jericho
Trivium
Mastodon
All That Remains
Chimaira
We just dont like the way Mayhemfest is a copycat watered down version of OZZFEST,...OZZFEST is the one TRUE ORIGINAL FEST. Those bands did Ozzfest FIRST,...Mayhem is an INTERLOPING ATTENTION SEEKING flock of music business dickheads run by quick-buck making CHARLOTANs who try to capitalize on the vacancy of a fullblown OZZFEST.
The bands arent what the issue is,..it`s the whimpering fanbois with week old skid marks on thier bunched up panties and girl pants coming over here and acting like a bunch of fuckfaces.
They should`ve been pro Ozzfest and realized what was good for them. They went with the herded masses and got sucked into a Mayhem blackhole of suckage. Oh well.......Oh fuckin well. Both show should be awesome,...but OZZFEST is just SUPERIOR is all.....I`m just the one tellin you all how it is,....and you`ll have to be O.K. with that.::laugh

havent heard the words fuck face in a while lol.

sabbathman3

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2010, 06:13:16 am »

OK WIZ!!! We are officially at the 9 day mark now. Youve pulled our cocks out, slapped our nuts around a little bit and now its time to finish us off!! WTF is the hold up???!!!!!!!
archenemy1

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2010, 09:39:37 am »

Come on Wizard of Ozz its WAY over due for this info, I have stood back for the past 2 freaking years, OZZY said that there would be a somewhat normal OZZFEST this year! ITS TIME OZZY!::stare
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: