HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzy failed at my birthday present  (Read 3834 times)
Franky_boi

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2010, 07:52:29 pm »

Absent_Lung said:
JOEY_BENNETT said: THATS BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SCRAWNY WHITE TRASH FAGGOTS LIKE YOU

I'm not scrawny, i could prolly kick your ass considering how you prolly don't do anything but troll all day, not much exercise in that
you couldnt kick anyone's ass you scrawny little guido faggot. shouldnt you be listening to shitty metalcore and pretending youre a metalhead when youre not or something? GTFO our forum queer no one wants you here.

Franky_boi

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2010, 06:58:15 pm »

Absent_Lung said: Ozzy failed at my Birthday, but mayhem didn't!!!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD DID YOU SEE THE MAYHEMFEST NEWSLETTER!!!!  I live in New Hampshire and I was already going to this show!!!!
http://www.rockstarmayhemfest.com/mayhem/boards.asp?xid=24303&forum=0&topic=1713561&post=1713589&rf=1
no one cares faggot. you wanna talk about lamehem, then go to lamehem. we dont give a shit about that gay tour here.

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2010, 05:51:57 am »

Absent_Lung said: Ozzy failed at my Birthday, but mayhem didn't!!!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD DID YOU SEE THE MAYHEMFEST NEWSLETTER!!!!  I live in New Hampshire and I was already going to this show!!!!
http://www.rockstarmayhemfest.com/mayhem/boards.asp?xid=24303&forum=0&topic=1713561&post=1713589&rf=1
good. go to their website and post over there. you'll probably make a lot more friends and talk to more girls, and we dont have to see you anymore. everybody WINS::looking::finger

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
???????WaYsTeD_d0gZzz???????

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2010, 04:37:58 pm »

someonez shud make a petitionz in teh general sectionz called "petition for absent lung to go to mayhemz wherz he belongziz" ::finger

Absent_Lung
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2010, 05:42:55 pm »

HuhHuh?WaYsTeD_d0gZzz?HuhHuh said: someonez shud make a petitionz in teh general sectionz called "petition for absent lung to go to mayhemz wherz he belongziz" ::finger

I do post on Mayhem, but I post more on this site cuz I get more interesting responses from ppl
Absent_Lung
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 06:43:50 pm »

Franky_boi said:
Absent_Lung said:
JOEY_BENNETT said: THATS BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SCRAWNY WHITE TRASH FAGGOTS LIKE YOU

I'm not scrawny, i could prolly kick your ass considering how you prolly don't do anything but troll all day, not much exercise in that
you couldnt kick anyone's ass you scrawny little guido faggot. shouldnt you be listening to shitty metalcore and pretending youre a metalhead when youre not or something? GTFO our forum queer no one wants you here.

why would I "pretend" to be a metalhead?  I listen to all metal, and I probably listen to most of the bands that you listen to too.  I just happen to also listen to metalcore.  At least I have the balls to admit that I like it.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2010, 06:29:17 pm »

Absent_Lung said:
Franky_boi said:
Absent_Lung said:

why would I "pretend" to be a metalhead?  I listen to all metal, and I probably listen to most of the bands that you listen to too.  I just happen to also listen to metalcore.  At least I have the balls to admit that I like it.
yeah okayz poser::finger::finger

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2010, 07:25:35 pm »

Absent_Lung said:
HuhHuh?WaYsTeD_d0gZzz?HuhHuh said: someonez shud make a petitionz in teh general sectionz called "petition for absent lung to go to mayhemz wherz he belongziz" ::finger

I do post on Mayhem, but I post more on this site cuz I get more interesting responses from ppl
cuz y00z likez teh spankinz

JOEY_BENNETT

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2010, 07:40:54 pm »

ABSENT_SCROTUM LOVES THE COCK
JOEY_BENNETT

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2010, 07:41:56 pm »

Absent_Lung said:

YEAH LIKE BEING CALLED A SCRAWNY WHITE TRASH FAGGOT.
??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2010, 02:56:30 pm »

Absent_Lung said:

Franky_boi said:

Absent_Lung said:

I listen to Metalcore too, and admit it, no one talks shit about me.::finger

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2010, 03:30:23 pm »

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
Absent_Lung said:
Franky_boi said:
Absent_Lung said:

I listen to Metalcore too, and admit it, no one talks shit about me.::finger
*talks shit about deputy potatoes*

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2010, 12:43:44 am »

Sanitarium_55 said:
puffpuffpass said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
Sanitarium_55 said:
Live????DD said:
Absent_Lung said:

he called you a white trash faggot and all you can say is "Im not scrawny"::confused
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2010, 11:49:15 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:
Sanitarium_55 said:
puffpuffpass said:
TheNotoriousJaz said:
Sanitarium_55 said:
Live????DD said:
Absent_Lung said:

he called you a white trash faggot and all you can say is "Im not scrawny"::confused
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2010, 12:41:41 am »

i wonder if we'll ever be seeing absent lung here again.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: