HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avenged Sevenfold to play at Mayhemfest in Mansfield, MA  (Read 3083 times)
Absent_Lung
Community

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2010, 05:10:57 pm »

http://www.rockstarmayhemfest.com/mayhem/boards.asp?xid=24303&forum=0&topic=1713561&post=1713589&rf=1

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST UNEXPECTED AND GREATEST NEWS I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!! I know that all you A7X haters are going to tear me apart for posting this, but HOLY SHIT!!!!!! this is my favorite band and I was already going to go to this show regardless!!!!
Magson13

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 09:49:38 am »

The Rev desereved to die because he was a junky. I'm sadthis shit band didn't die with him.

SperMSoldieR103

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 09:53:57 am »

@Magson13 Fuck you, you fucking fag. You are a stupid-ass twat cunt. Don't blame other people just because you got AIDS from fucking old people and animals. Let this stick in your head: YOU ARE A CUNT.
Magson13

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 01:38:39 pm »

^Awwwww, someone can't handle the truth about their mallcore idol.

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 02:44:13 pm »

SperMSoldieR103 said: @Magson13 Fuck you, you fucking fag. You are a stupid-ass twat cunt. Don't blame other people just because you got AIDS from fucking old people and animals. Let this stick in your head: YOU ARE A CUNT.
this has to be one of the most lame insults i've ever heard. "stupid ass twat cunt"? "aids from fucking old people and animals"? come on dude.

Absent_Lung
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 05:40:03 pm »

SperMSoldieR103 said: @Magson13 Fuck you, you fucking fag. You are a stupid-ass twat cunt. Don't blame other people just because you got AIDS from fucking old people and animals. Let this stick in your head: YOU ARE A CUNT.

I agree, Magson is a FUCKING CUNT after dissing a dead guy, many ppl on this site did.  THIS SITE IS FULL OF DISRESPECTFUL ASSHOLES

Anyways SperMSoldieR103, I said what you said and I got A LOT of hate for it, you might get some trolls on your back, watch out
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 06:28:47 pm »

Absent_Lung said:

I agree, Magson is a FUCKING CUNT after dissing a dead guy, many ppl on this site did.  THIS SITE IS FULL OF DISRESPECTFUL ASSHOLES

Anyways SperMSoldieR103, I said what you said and I got A LOT of hate for it, you might get some trolls on your back, watch out
so am i a troll for pointing out how idiotic he sounded?

Absent_Lung
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 07:20:08 pm »

puffpuffpass said:
Absent_Lung said:

so am i a troll for pointing out how idiotic he sounded?
naw, it was a pretty retarded diss, trolls are different, look it up on urbandictionary
Magson13

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, 07:00:31 am »

Absent_Lung said:

Lol @ you being such a mallcore faggot you don't even realize that account is a troll::animatedlaugh

Dumbass emos need to get off some shitty junky drummer's cock ::animatedlaugh

davethemetalhobo

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2010, 12:24:19 am »

mallcore, the last time i heard that it was from kid wearing a slayer shirt, the same douche who asked if i drink blood, he stupidly insulted everything about melodeath, even though slayer was integral in helping build part of what is dm, one day he said it to some kid wearing a korn shirt, he got the shit beatin out of him
people who use the term "emo" have no idea what real music is,
only posers use that word in the context you did, though i'm sure you're not a poser, just speaking without thinking, bands themselves are rarely that bad, but often the music is misinterpreted by "fans"

it's pretty disgusting to see someone dissed who has passed, it's like dissing on  jimi, janis, jim, kurt, john, or bob.
or dissing on cliff burton or chuck schuldiner, dimebag. bon scott, or randy rhoads...etc

NEWS FLASH
they've toured with and gained the approval of metallica, megadeth, iron maiden, and ozzy
did i mention mike portnoy, the drummer from dream theater recorded with them, ...etc

if you wanna diss, just say they're shitty, or that they aren't metal, because they aren't,
they have obvious punk and hard rock traits, as well as a few other interesting experiments
current metal is saturated with various influences,  do you know how pissed people were when thrash started?
it was punk-metal hybrid music, and an avid response to at that time overwhelming scene of glam, as well as an evolution from speedmetal to crossover thrash

it's okay if you don't like the music, but don't spit on the grave of someone you don't know,
i have the upmost respect for the band, but i realize that when a band becomes popular the fans grow,
there are plenty of douches who get behind a band and make them look bad, ie the countless "scenesters" whose dive into metal and other brands of heavy, have created needless genres and countless bandwagon jumps

anyway, i could of overreacted like the person whose post this was, but rather i constructively flamed, and typed a bunch of bs you won't give a fuck about,
so go listen to the same music over and over and over again, and continue to diss on other peoples tastes

people like you give metal, no music in general a bad name

you could make fun of other peoples religions and politics too, i mean i hold music to the same regard
but that's not my point,

i'm sure that below this post there will surely be something along the lines of:

"blahblablah you're mallcore, emu, faggot, blablabla gay jokes...etc"  so original

it makes me happy knowing that you don't like them,

btw metal has been "false" since before either of us were born,
black metal, death metal, and trash metal speed and ethics were influenced by punk music.
unless of course your a true-blues metal fan and nothing else, i mean iron maiden was influenced by punk music just as much as classical and blues,

nazis were elitists too Smiley

i've been a little nerdy, go ahead and leave me a post, i didn't think anybody could top the idiots on youtube Cheesy
Magson13

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2010, 10:19:36 pm »

The Rev is not on the same page as some of the other people you listed, because The Rev killed himself with drugs. Since he killed himself with his drugs, then it is a good thing he died, because he was a junky piece of shit. It's just a plus that he was a shitty drummer and he can't drum anymore. And I don't give a shit if fellow money-hungry bands respect them, or who replaced him, the band still sucks, and is worthless garbage that should've died with their drummer.

davethemetalhobo

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2010, 08:53:38 pm »

plenty of musicians have died from overdoses and alcohol poisioning, perhaps their credibility is shattered to some degree, but i remember the musicians fondly., for the most part
It has not been proven that he killed himself with drugs,  not saying it is improbabale.
i was making a point that your opinion is just as valid as the kid before me who was too stupid to come up with a constructive insult, you have a right to like not like whatever type of music you want.

it just seems like it's kind of redundant to flame on a band and a drummer simply for the fact that you hate them and they suck, if either party is so bad, why waste time on a useless thread about a band you care nothing about? are you filled with hatred for them?

i shouldn't have name dropped for my merits were pointless, i'll condense it down for you,

he's dead,
if you hate the band, be happy with the death, if you truly are that sick,
don't put salt in the wounds of fans who have different tastes, even if you feel that they are wrong,
wishing for a band to collectively die will only make them stronger, so i respect your opinion, but go fuck yourself
pimpstar

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2010, 10:13:20 pm »

fucking shut up! go cry somewhere else. call up your mommy and suck her tits!
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2010, 11:32:32 pm »

Its sad the "kid" died, but my sympathy only stretches so far as someone lost a son, sibling, or friend. I don't feel the music world lost a great piece of its puzzle.

Magson13

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2010, 02:51:14 am »

I do hate them, they are a blemish on the face of metal. And I am glad he died, fuck that junky. If that whole band disappeared from existence, it would lessen the mallgoths and false metal faggots, making metal a better place. So, go fuck yourself you flaming mallgoth.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: