HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzfest traveling???  (Read 3622 times)
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2010, 02:59:42 pm »

Deputy_FOF_Jr said:

God_is_Dead said: FYI, it happens to say ozzfest and music related posts, i just wanted to clear that up.

second, it's ok to talk shit about a band, voice your opinion about something you don't like
or whatever, but when you  pick out someone and talk shit because they have some sort
of dumb question, what's the point?  Is that the meaning of this forum?  being better than someone
with a few meaningless numbers is not better.  I didn't know that we were keeping score, but I think
your weak ass rebuttles are utter shit, and straight up not funny.
Which brings me to my next point, I call you guys kids because your maturity level is as such.
Your lame ass potty humor and noob talk only proves that regardless of your age, you're stuck in a middle school mentality.  

any of you calling anyone dumb is hypocritical when you talk about weed like a bunch of amatuers,
listen to music that is directed and kids in their early teens, and jump out at people who just wanna
know things.  I don't think anyone is forcing you to lash out at people who are here to discuss music
rather than talk about literally nothing.
I will agree with you that post counts dont mean shit. I've always thought that about posts counts.  I disagree with the other parts tho. I LOVE TALKING SHIt!!WHo0o0o0o0o WHeeeeeeeeeeeeee seriiously though, if you hate us so much, there are a million other forums you could post on that you would actually enjoy

You can't go by post counts anyways.  They redid the board like 3 or 4 years ago so everybody's post count was back to zero.  For anybody that didn't know that, that means you're a noob    ::smile
EFG

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2010, 04:17:35 pm »

Live????DD said: fuck your internet morality::finger::finger::finger::finger
yeah expecting everyone to conform to your e ethics and e etiquette is naive and retarded. just because you think people should be nice doesn't mean we give a fuck and will listen to what you think should and should not be. god is dead= moralfag and a stupid cunt. I hope he gets hit by a fucking bus.::finger

poop loser guy::looking
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2010, 05:01:29 pm »

God isn't dead.  God never existed.  FUCK RELIGION!!!!

sunshinespacefuck

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2010, 04:25:46 pm »

damn i really wish these fuckin n00b ass trolls would seriously FUCK OFF!!! come around our board and start posting shit! trying to claim a stake where there's no stake to be claimed! the boards are here for us to talk about what we want but DONT POST IGNORANT FUCKING SHIT!!! DONT BE A DUMBASS AND WE WONT TREAT YOU LIKE A FUCKING DUMBASS!!!

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2010, 05:47:30 am »

EFG said:
Live????DD said: fuck your internet morality::finger::finger::finger::finger
yeah expecting everyone to conform to your e ethics and e etiquette is naive and retarded. just because you think people should be nice doesn't mean we give a fuck and will listen to what you think should and should not be. god is dead= moralfag and a stupid cunt. I hope he gets hit by a fucking bus.::finger
those guys are pussies

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2010, 12:56:18 am »

da_wizard said:  how can you take someone calling themselves STONED CATS  seriously any way....really
and, y00z call y00zselvez da_wizard like we need another wizard around here cumstainz::finger::pouting

Notorious Nubz
::finger
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2010, 02:02:14 am »

Metallicgnr76 said: OK I do appologize if this is a dumb question, but is Ozzfest going to be a touring festival this year like previous years?  I know that no info was released yet, but I was looking at past news articles on  this site.  There was one article that was headlined "OZZY OSBOURNE Says OZZFEST Will Return As Travelling Festival In 2010", but at the end of the article it says that "Ozzy also confirmed that Ozzfest will return this summer after taking a one-year break but did not reveal whether it would be a one-shot affair like the 2008 edition or go back to its roots as a traveling event."  Im confused.
Its a destination festival to West Palm Beach, Florida. All the florida death metal bands will be on the show. too bad you're gonna miss out.

DirtButton

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2010, 04:36:01 am »

I'm better than you guys. I'm too stupid to read, use google or realize that none of the info has been released yet, so I'm going to ask you "immature kids" a fucking question. You better give me a nice polite answer and be tolerant of my stupidity or I will resort to convincing everybody that I'm better than them. I will resort to lame internet insults about all you fuckers I really don't know shit about like how you have no job, live with your mom and have never seen a vagina. Yeah, that shit is gonna hurt your feelings. So put up with me being stupid and modify your internet behaviors to my tastes before I unleash the mutha fuckin fury.

P.S. Your music taste sucks and I'm pissed off about that too. Rawr.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: