HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "AARREE YYYOOUUU RRREEAADDYYYY"!!!!!!!!  (Read 682 times)
FUKNMETALHEAD

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2010, 09:56:10 am »

If you not fucking pumped about this next weeks update on Ozzfest, you have lost your fucking heart beat and you better lay the fuck down,before you fall down. This shit is going to get fucking crazy. Speculations,rumors,bullshit,and flat out lies are about to be layed to rest, and Im as happy as a two peckerd billy goat during mating season. FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! ::finger::finger::finger::finger

FUKNMETALHEAD
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 09:59:20 am »

im sick X(

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 10:10:54 am »

FUKNMETALHEAD said: If you not fucking pumped about this next weeks update on Ozzfest, you have lost your fucking heart beat and you better lay the fuck down,before you fall down. This shit is going to get fucking crazy. Speculations,rumors,bullshit,and flat out lies are about to be layed to rest, and Im as happy as a two peckerd billy goat during mating season. FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! ::finger::finger::finger::finger
I think you are ONTO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I`m with ya man,...I`m right there with ya......::sinister

minime

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 09:20:57 am »

FUKNMETALHEAD said: If you not fucking pumped about this next weeks update on Ozzfest, you have lost your fucking heart beat and you better lay the fuck down,before you fall down. This shit is going to get fucking crazy. Speculations,rumors,bullshit,and flat out lies are about to be layed to rest, and Im as happy as a two peckerd billy goat during mating season. FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! ::finger::finger::finger::finger

3 yrs we been waiting........

fuk aye right next week

::finger

da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 01:03:40 pm »

can't fucking wait.......got my speed dial programmed to call my hommies, gathers the troops, collect up my tities beads, raid the liquor cabinet,wash out the coolers, make my "BEER FOR BOOBS " signs up, find the slip and slide, make sure the stash tin is full and sit and wait for the big news.....OZZFEST 2010 IS UPON US.....WOOHOO!!!!!!

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 12:28:28 pm »

I'm assuming that the line up is going to suck ballz with how long its taken to announce and the decent bands are already commited to doing other stuff.

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 08:00:44 pm »

eXile59 said: I'm assuming that the line up is going to suck ballz with how long its taken to announce and the decent bands are already commited to doing other stuff.

I haven't seen that many decent bands committed to anything.

FUKNMETALHEAD said: Im as happy as a two peckerd billy goat during mating season. FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! ::finger::finger::finger::finger

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: