HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who would like to see rob zombie??  (Read 3965 times)
Kyle_scroggins

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2010, 11:47:54 pm »

dude they have go to get rob zombie::sinister i no i would go if rob zombie static x slipknot and a bunch more were preforming there!!!::finger::stare
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 12:31:58 am »

rob zombie's cool....unlike static x and slipknot ::looking

ZombieSnacks

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 11:04:08 pm »

his last tour was so fucking awesome!! i thought it was gonna be shit like his movies but it was even more amazing than i had expected it to be!  ::finger
anthony888

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 09:42:45 am »

puffpuffpass said: rob zombie's cool....unlike static x and slipknot ::looking
i agree but slipknot is cool::c_stare
devilmusik

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 10:20:26 am »

since rob zombie is touring at mayhem fest, i doubt he would play ozzfest
ZombieSnacks

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 09:27:51 pm »

mayhemfest ends i think mid august, and since Ozzfest (from what they said) is in July it would be impossible for him to do both sets, but damn it would be awesome too see him again
bigrobsteelersfan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 11:33:49 pm »

Rob Zombie is a fucking fake.  Its not even his voice that sings with he uses a machine to change it so it sounds like that.  He is a fucking fake.  Slipknot, Mudvayne, Machine Head, Static X, System of a Down, Hatebreed, and many more I just can't think of right now deserve to be on the lineup not no fucking pussy ass fake dick like Rob Zombie.  Besides he is doing the Mayhem Festival anyway so I doubt that your going to see him on Ozzfest.  If it even is going to happen since Ozzy is to busy with him self to have a lineup by now, which is sad cause this would be a good cash flow for him if he gets the right bands.  Thanks for reading.
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 01:28:27 am »

bigrobsteelersfan said: Rob Zombie is a fucking fake.  Its not even his voice that sings with he uses a machine to change it so it sounds like that.  He is a fucking fake.  Slipknot, Mudvayne, Machine Head, Static X, System of a Down, Hatebreed, and many more I just can't think of right now deserve to be on the lineup not no fucking pussy ass fake dick like Rob Zombie.  Besides he is doing the Mayhem Festival anyway so I doubt that your going to see him on Ozzfest.  If it even is going to happen since Ozzy is to busy with him self to have a lineup by now, which is sad cause this would be a good cash flow for him if he gets the right bands.  Thanks for reading.
you're credibility and opinion doesn't matter since you listen to slipknot.

ELaSheZ
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 02:11:41 am »

i wanna see rob zombie, i havent seen him live Sad so i dnt knw if i will regreat going 2 mayhem Sad

bigrobsteelersfan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2010, 10:50:06 am »

My credibility and opinion is my opinion thats why its called that look the definition up.  Slipknot is bad motherfuckers that would beat the shit out of Rob Zombie. Anyway love the Big Lobowski very good movie so we can agree on that, but Rob Zombie is overrated and yes Slipknot has fallen a little themselves.  There old music was the shit first 3 cds where great All Hope Is Gone is a step down.  ::finger
nola210

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2010, 03:30:36 pm »

But Rob Zombie also makes movies, comics, and fucks his hot ass wife while crazy little fuckers from Iowa run around stage in jumpsuits and Halloween masks.

But isn't Betty a woman's name?
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2010, 11:35:23 pm »

Yep, rob zombie is on mayhemfest so no Ozzfest for him. Also, he hasn't been worth a shit since Hellbilly Deluxe 1. If a show consisted of him playing Hellbilly Deluxe and all the good songs from White Zombie, I'd root for it.

Manson_Fan22

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 05:08:05 pm »

I seen Zombie at Ozzfest 2005. I am going to see him again this year at Mayhem.
kissfan77
All American American
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 03:02:55 am »

zombie and alice cooper Smiley

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 11:19:49 pm »

we just saw rob zombie last year at the aragon brawlroom and the show kicked ass.
the crowd on the other hand, was limp as a wet dishrag.  no pit, no energy, very little crowd participation even though he had half the lyrics flashing up on the big screens.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: