HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Picks For Ozzfest 2010  (Read 5752 times)
Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2010, 02:07:56 pm »

xskizzelzx90x said:

MikeGimmelli said:

xskizzelzx90x said:

MikeGimmelli said:

xskizzelzx90x said:

MikeGimmelli said:

xskizzelzx90x said: damn...who id like to see:
ozzy
metallica
SOAD
mudvayne
ill nino
all that remains
killswitch engage
36 crazyfists
amon amarth (just starting to get into them!)
godsmack
Id love for disturbed not to be so damn boring live anymore and have more energy and fun, but it looks like thats not happening either>=(
Id love shadows fall too, but mayhem got them

i saw disturbed at ozzfest 2003 and their show wasnt that great.  but then i saw them again at the mayhem fest in 2008 and they KICKED ASS, much better than the first time i saw them.

I saw them at mayhem 08 too, in pittsburgh. they were better than the first time I saw them in 05, but not what I was expecting outta them I guess. ya know?

my expectations werent that high cause of their show at ozzfest 2003, so i was surprised at how good they were.

makes perfect sense lol. theyre just one of my fave bands PERIOD so I guess I just set my expectations too high?

oh ok.  well you never know whats in store for their future shows.  when i first saw godsmack in 2001 (theyre my favorite band and that was my first concert) they BLEW ME AWAY!  it was by far the best show i've seen since then (being biased a little bit, but it was still the best show ive ever seen).  and then i saw them again in 2003 and the show wasnt as good as the first time i saw them.  probably cause it was indoors the second time and i guess they couldnt do any pyrotechnics inside a building, lol.

godsmack would be AMAZING to see live, Im so pissed i havent been able to yet>=(
but very good points made there hahah

well godsmack will be going on tour soon they have a new album coming out on may 4th.  and the tour godsmack did in 2001 is actually on DVD, i believe its called 'Godsmack Live'.  the DVD is good, but it was MUCH MUCH better to have been there instead.

lycaondeth

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2010, 03:41:19 pm »

xskizzelzx90x said:
MikeGimmelli said:
xskizzelzx90x said:
MikeGimmelli said:
ozzy
metallica
SOAD
mudvayne
ill nino
all that remains
killswitch engage
36 crazyfists
godsmack
Id love for disturbed not to be so damn boring live anymore and have more energy and fun, but it looks like thats not happening either>=(

i saw disturbed at ozzfest 2003 and their show wasnt that great.  but then i saw them again at the mayhem fest in 2008 and they KICKED ASS, much better than the first time i saw them.

I saw them at mayhem 08 too, in pittsburgh. they were better than the first time I saw them in 05, but not what I was expecting outta them I guess. ya know?

my expectations werent that high cause of their show at ozzfest 2003, so i was surprised at how good they were.

makes perfect sense lol. theyre just one of my fave bands PERIOD so I guess I just set my expectations too high?

i saw disturbed last year when they headlined music as a weapon tour and their stage show was amazing and they had a shitload of energy. too bad they wont do ozzfest because of the uproar tour, though
WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2010, 03:13:06 pm »

Reliable sources have told me that Impaled Northern Moonforest is headlining...

http://www.myspace.com/impalednorthern

::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
metallicus

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2010, 08:10:20 pm »

Hmmm to be a successful run

Some over the top past its prime band that will sell a gazillion tix on their name alone

1.Metallica or AC/DC ( probably Metallica but either would sell a lot of tix)
2.Ozzy (Of course )
one of the two reunion bands like AIC or Faith No More ( probably FNM)
Someone who will hold substance to the hard metal fans but not too outrageous
3.DOWN
Someone who has no business being on a metal Festival
4.Limp Bizkit (God help us)
Euro viking metal act that is decent that we may not have seen too much of in the states
5.Amon Amarth (God I wish)
Forever long time wanna be "step son" of Ozzy to open the main Stage since they canceled their late summer plans and never told the whole reason why yet.

6.Black Label Society
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If it goes down that would be my guess or something close to that I know Amon Amarth is a stretch but I can wish - but the days of 6 main stage acts on an Ozzfest i think are far behind us.

Others that would be cool to be included in some way or form
Children of Bodom(I doubt It)
Fear Factory(I hope)
Gojira (would freaking rip it up)
Devildriver(solid)
Dimmu Borgir(Fucking rocks! should be on the main)
Mushroomhead ( for the Costume comedy )
Dirge Within(since everyone on the planet seems to think they are a lock)
Eluveitie ( Since i figure that 60% of the US has no clue who they are but I like them)
Orphaned Land(Since that will probably not ever happen but they are a super tight band that rocks)
and any other 3 or 4 bands that could fill the second stage

anyway thats my take on it all and i don't know shit - just replying to the thread - I don't know maybe Mastodon or Rammstein - but seriously doubt Rammstein even though they would rule the fucking stage - ahh Main Stage!

Anyway I'll go if Ozzfest even happens and if it dosen't then i won't - life goes on either way.

Best wishes!
xskizzelzx90x

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2010, 07:29:54 pm »

lycaondeth said:
xskizzelzx90x said:
MikeGimmelli said:
xskizzelzx90x said:
MikeGimmelli said:
ozzy
metallica
SOAD
mudvayne
ill nino
all that remains
killswitch engage
36 crazyfists
godsmack

i saw disturbed last year when they headlined music as a weapon tour and their stage show was amazing and they had a shitload of energy. too bad they wont do ozzfest because of the uproar tour, though

I dunno, in 05 when I saw them they were just boring. in 08 they got better and all dont get me wrong...like I said, I mightve just had a REALLY high expectation or something cuz theyre one of my faves. what city did you see them in last year?
dude uproar tour looks good to me. if this shit isnt released tomorrow Im just gonna go to that instead

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2010, 08:28:39 pm »

If Ozzy consists just of Ozzy and no one else then I'll be there.

ats

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2010, 02:43:43 pm »

Ozzy
Slayer
Cradle of filth
HellYeah
Kingdom of sorrow
BLS
Devil Driver
The Black Dahlia Murder
Walls of jericho
Throwdown
All That Remains
Static X
A Life Once Lost
Cavalera Conspiracy

In any order,dont matter

::surprise Shoop da whoop
???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2010, 03:49:13 pm »

ats said: Ozzy
Slayer
Cradle of filth
HellYeah
Kingdom of sorrow
BLS
Devil Driver
The Black Dahlia Murder
Walls of jericho
Throwdown
All That Remains
Static X
A Life Once Lost
Cavalera Conspiracy

In any order,dont matter

Slayer is doing American Carnage. Cradle of Filth is in the studio. All That Remains I believe is on Warped Tour. Other then that that list is sorta possible. And I don't care who's on Ozzfest this year as long as Ozzfest actually HAPPENS, comes somewhat near me, and doesn't suck horribly.

JOEY_BENNETT

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2010, 02:54:25 pm »

HuhHuh?DawnoftheDead?HuhHuh said:  And I don't care who's on Ozzfest this year as long as Ozzfest actually HAPPENS, comes somewhat near me, and doesn't suck horribly.
EXACTLY. UR HAWT BTW::looking
???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2010, 03:19:23 pm »

JOEY_BENNETT said:
HuhHuh?DawnoftheDead?HuhHuh said:  And I don't care who's on Ozzfest this year as long as Ozzfest actually HAPPENS, comes somewhat near me, and doesn't suck horribly.
::looking

JOEY_BENNETT

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2010, 03:25:26 pm »

HuhHuh?DawnoftheDead?HuhHuh said:
JOEY_BENNETT said:
::looking
::animatedsmile::animatedsmile
The_Dork

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2010, 07:31:16 pm »

Main Stage:
Metallica
Ozzy Osbourne
Faith No More
Godsmack
Alice in Chains

2nd Stage (non-rotating):
Mastodon
Black Label Society
Devildriver
Down
Fear Factory

3rd Stage (rotating):
Children of Bodom
Firewind
Dirge Within
Skeletonwitch
36 Crazyfists
Poison The Well
JudasMaidenSabbath

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2010, 08:59:51 am »

Ozzy Osbourne
Rammstein
Alice in Chains
Motorhead
Limp Bizkit
Anthrax
Fear Factory
Soulfly or Calavera Conspiracy
Mushroomhead
High on Fire

Second Stage
Exodus
Arch Enemy
Vader
Cannibal Corpse
Iced Earth
Immortal
devildriver
Dark Tranquility
Crowbar
Unearth
Dirge Within
All Shall Perish
Scar Symmetry
Municipal Waste

::finger
JudasMaidenSabbath

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2010, 08:06:04 am »

JudasMaidenSabbath said: Ozzy Osbourne
Rammstein
Alice in Chains
Motorhead
Limp Bizkit or DEFTONES
Anthrax
Fear Factory
Soulfly or Calavera Conspiracy
Mushroomhead
High on Fire

Second Stage
Exodus
Arch Enemy
Vader
Cannibal Corpse
Iced Earth
Immortal
devildriver
Dark Tranquility
Crowbar
Unearth
Dirge Within
All Shall Perish
Scar Symmetry
Municipal Waste

::finger
dilutedpsycho

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2010, 01:31:21 pm »

All that Remains is not on Warped Tour.They were in 2008 and did not enjoy it. They didnt like having to find out when theyre playing that day at like 8am.

Children of bodom will not be playing unless the money theyre offered is good. THey have already stated that theyre doing festivals in Finland and then writing/recording the new album. In fact, the first 2 weeks of August are already booked for Finnish festivals.

Gojira is doing the same thing as bodom but in France. Theyre doing a few one-off festivals in France, then writing/recording a follow up to THe Way of All Flesh.

Count Bodom and Gojira off the bill unfortunately cuz id love to see both of them.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: